Nozdordomu

I Still Love YouChew: the History of Poop Collaborations

18 replies to this topic

Dark Fox

Collabs are a fun way to get fellow poopers to create their own piece for something bigger. Unfortunately, every single pooper, great or not, wants to make or be a part of one in some way, killing off the appeal for those who have seen some through. Not to mention this wave of collab-goers is very bad with making deadlines, putting their best effort into it, or even finishing at all. I love the premise of collabs, but it kills me to see someone signing up as a maybe, failing to even make an entry, or dropping out. That just means they either don't care or they bit off more than they can Chew.

I'm not done hosting collabs, it's too much fun. But I am going to be careful with gathering my audience. An appealing source or idea goes a long way, but it isn't enough any more.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For 5 years of virtual cosplay. For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 Best Newcomer 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

RAKninja

a very good read. i learned a little bit of history.

oh, minor correction: cafe staff did not take over moderation of the collab section till shortly before i left the staff.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down IAMTENNISBOT

IdEas

You forgot the other 7 1 second collabs

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Spooky Poop 2015 Best Musician 2015
Best Musician 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! FIVE! That's FIVE matches! February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Emperor Ing

I remember several collabs over the course of my time on this site.

The first one I participated in was one that I hosted on the Vanilla forums, the "Unknown Poopers Collab/Contest" which ended somewhat in failure when I received all these entries and didn't know how to edit them into a single video (back when youtube's time and space restrictions were far stricter). RAKninja was a part of that one, as well as a few other forum goers that I cannot remember at this moment. I also did some collabs that were loads of fun, like the CD-i Contest for one of the anniversaries a few years back. Getting a dozen+ people to make lousy CD-i poops way past their heyday was just too fun.

The I Love Youchew collab was a fun way of being silly with what I considered a canonical source, the Super Mario cartoon. It also was made at a time (if I recall) that one of the continuous bouts of e-drama flared up, as a way of trying to subtly say what's really important for the community (the videos). I believe this my entry (which sucked).

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

Girla PurpleHeart

I really wish I have good memories of Poopers Unite and remembered almost 100% of everything. And oh hey, I'm mentioned here. c:

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Crazy Luigi

The Poopers Unite thread and the opprtunity to join a huge collaboration was the whole reason I joined the YouChewPoop forums back in 2007, seven years ago. Had it not been for that, I would've never been a member here. It appears the Poopers Unite videos are no longer on YouTube, but luckily I believe I downloaded the videos and saved them to an external harddrive, along with a bunch of other historical poops. I think I should reupload the videos.

You probably should. Maybe make it as a final farewell of sorts, if need be.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

PapaGonzales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz--BzARxSY

Unfortunately, I only downloaded part one of Poopers Unite, because at the time I downloaded it, Calculate900--the person who organized this--removed parts two and three for some reason. Nonetheless, here's part one as it was. I believe my contribution was in part two, which is definetely lost now.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!

IdEas

The reason I joined Youchew was because I wanted to join more collabs & tennis matches as well as get away from the immature 10 year olds that kept joining my collabs on Youtube.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Spooky Poop 2015 Best Musician 2015
Best Musician 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! FIVE! That's FIVE matches! February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Girla PurpleHeart

I really wish someone has part 2 and 3 because I wanted to see it. The first part was pretty entertaining.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Nozdordomu

Unfortunately, I only downloaded part one of Poopers Unite, because at the time I downloaded it, Calculate900--the person who organized this--removed parts two and three for some reason. Nonetheless, here's part one as it was. I believe my contribution was in part two, which is definetely lost now.

Wow, thank you so much. That's a great find; I didn't think it would see the light of day.

Too bad about 2 and 3, but I at least have Entamrik's entry (there's a link in the article).

For getting 20 awards For being a part of the Recommended Poops of November 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014
Best Writer 2016 
Best Writer 2017 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

UncleChuckTH

I still have my entry for the "I Still Love Youchew" collab, but it's on my other computer, which is in storage. I might be able to share it in the coming months. 

I'm impressed and excited by all the passion and information people have about these videos! It's great to see all this stuff again.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10356 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the Reggie banner and the rejuvenation of Boss Scratch. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 237 days before it was shut down For uploading my entire collection of poops. You succeeded in uploading. For a lot of effort towards site projects in the past. Hopefully there will be more. For meeting Rabbit, Puffin, and their pally TINS. Big whoop. More like the BALLS collab. THERE'S TEN THERE'S FIVE For service. For writing an article! A long time ago.

LuigiGodzillaGirl

This was a fun trip down memory lane.  I managed to dig up my Poopers Unite entry from my old computer.  Even though it's on Part one, I shall upload it to my channel for posterity.  For the record, my poops got less "Spadinnery" as time went by.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

guitarsNswords

Something that I would like to add to this topic is this interesting collab from the brazilian community of ytp's, that got 102 entries. Only beginner poopers / poopers with very few subs could join. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 115 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 115 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 115 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 115 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

LuigiGodzillaGirl

It's amazing to see the art of YouTube Poop transcend language.  Though, considering the abstract dadaist nature of the editing it should come as no surprise.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

Emperor Ing

"This video is not available in your country..."

Those damned Brazilians.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

SashicX

Collabs are great way of bringing the Youtube Poop community together. Each participant would have different approach on editing style for their entries. This makes it interesting for the viewers.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Congratulations! For placing sixth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 85,000 Chewbucks! Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Ranked among December 2011's Top 10 list in the Sentence Mix-Core category. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 61 days before it was shut down

UncleChuckTH

This is a bit of a bump, but I did manage to recover my entry for the "I Still Love Youchew Collab," for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOUU8u0I04

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10356 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the Reggie banner and the rejuvenation of Boss Scratch. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 237 days before it was shut down For uploading my entire collection of poops. You succeeded in uploading. For a lot of effort towards site projects in the past. Hopefully there will be more. For meeting Rabbit, Puffin, and their pally TINS. Big whoop. More like the BALLS collab. THERE'S TEN THERE'S FIVE For service. For writing an article! A long time ago.