The Pope

Fire Emblem

Which Fire Emblem game(s) do you most want to see remade/remasterered in the near future?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fire Emblem game(s) do you most want to see remade/remasterered in the near future?

• Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light/Mystery of the Emblem (again)
    • Genealogy of the Holy War/Thracia 776
    • The Binding Blade/The Blazing Blade
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

3,131 replies to this topic

zoc

Three? Haha holy shit Im gonna be having a blast then, I think Im gonna make all the soldiers mercs. Something about a beefcake like Valbar running around in a Dread Fighter outfit is funny af to me lmao.

Its funny cus I only remember there being like one fork at launch, did they add more later on or something or did I just miss the other two being there at first?

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Whelt

They did gradually add more, there were updates for about a month.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

zoc

Ah ok. That explains it.

I hear the post game dungeon is apparently a good challenge so Ill be giving that a go as well once I rip Duma a new asshole again.

Spoiler

That and itd be interesting to see the secret boss who is supposedly a prototype of the final boss of Awakening or w/e.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Whelt

The postgame dungeon is harder than anything else in the game, but it's still pretty easy by Fire Emblem standards. I only failed it once due to a dumb mistake, if I remember.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

zoc

Right, Ill keep that in mind. Looking back the final map was a pretty huge clusterfuck btw haha, most of the bosses were on the right and you had to be REALLY careful with positioning since Duma has ridiculous attack range. Shit was nuts.

Dieathan

I understand that not a lot of us are all that interested in FE Warriors given its strong focus on Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates, but I think Koei might have finally managed to break the ice.

Probably what intrigues me most is that there was a listing for the Limited Edition of the game on some European department site which popped up a couple days ago that had a high quality image that depicted sprites of some of the characters in the game. The site has removed the image from the listing, but I managed to grab it from elsewhere.

WceBsmT.jpg

About everyone that had been announced for FE Warriors so far is there and accounted for, but there are a couple characters that we still haven't heard anything about officially. Aside from Lyn, there are sprites for Tiki, Caeda, Anna, and Celica. With Lyn's recent reveal, I guess that confirms that this not an edit, and so all of these unannounced characters are going to be playable. Tiki may have been a given since she's got an amiibo coming, and the same could be said for Anna as we've already seen her in the game beforehand (Albeit not in a playable for), and on top of that, the recent trailer that Nintendo UK uploaded shows off Caeda in the background toward the end of the trailer.

The trailer that Nintendo of America uploaded is the same, but Caeda is seemingly missing from the same shot, so it looks like Caeda was indirectly revealed early by complete accident. Yes, it's another Shadow Dragon character, but in stark contrast to the roster's ratio for Awakening and Fates characters, it does seem kind of odd that there's only three characters confirmed given that Koei said they would be focusing primarily on Shadow Dragon alongside Awakening and Fates. Not that I have any problem with that; it's just strange in hindsight. And that leaves us with Celica who aside from the box art of the Limited Edition, has yet to be seen anywhere else. But given everything else we've seen just now, she seems more than likely to be confirmed, and I'm completely okay with that if only to give us more representation of some of the lesser known FE games. And hey, I've been having a good time with Shadows of Valentia at the moment (Aside from those units that summon more units anyway which I feel just pads battles out).

It may not be a lot, but it's at least something to show that they do care for representing other FE games to some degree, and it raises some hope for the likes of Ike showing up, even if it winds up being as DLC.

For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

So apparently Azura isn't in the game...but Iago is.

Their reasoning was that they didn't want too many characters from Fates. So they left out the Deuteragonist, and instead left in probably the most boring villain in the franchise's history.

OtlgxDh.jpg

I mean, I still really give little to no fucks about this thing, but that's absolutely pathetic.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Dieathan

The villains in Fates (Or hell, a majority of the characters in Fates as a whole) were pretty dull to begin with, but given they had to choose one villain from Fates as the game has villains from both Shadow Dragon and Awakening present, who would be the best choice in that regard? The only other choice that comes to mind is Garon, and even he was rather one-note, having not much else to him outside of being an typical asshole tyrant. Then again, either choice makes just about as much sense if not more than Agitha being playable as one of the main representatives of Twilight Princess in Hyrule Warriors.

Also, with the recently announced DLC packs, each one covering Fates, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening respectively, it's possible that they could be adding Azura in later on as DLC (With a little Tweet I found relating to the DLC which I shall bring up in a moment supporting this further), but the fact that she's not in the main game at all to begin with, even as an NPC seems very bizarre, especially when you take into consideration the History Mode it has which basically lets you play through battles from the other FE games with the Warriors-style gameplay. But one thing that does stand out to me is a little something that got brought up after the DLC packs were announced, and that's this:

Aside from practically confirming Azura as DLC, that second Tweet in particular really intrigues me, because if Hayashi is really going to follow up on his words, it seems likely there's still a chance for characters like Ike to make it into the game. Going back to Hyrule Warriors again, while that only focused on three games in particular like FE Warriors did, even that game had the decency to add in characters from other Zelda games through DLC, and I feel this supports the case of seeing characters from other FE games showing up in FE Warriors later down the line. Granted, only time will tell as to whether or not that ends up being true, but it's something to go on at least for the time being.

For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

Garon is a bland doofus, but I'll gladly take him over Iago. He's the kind of sniveling mustache-twirling villain that shows up on like Chapter 5, not as one of the primary antagonists.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Ben

Dark Fox lent me his copy of Revelation a few days ago, and I managed to beat it on Normal/Classic without much difficulty. Some of the maps were kind of interesting and it's kinda fun (albeit superficially) to have pretty much every character available in one route, but I really don't care for the story and I just didn't get into it. Corrin is probably more of a Gary Stu than in either of the two previous routes, given how unbelievably important he is to the plot, his general capabilities (swords, tomes, and dragonstones?), and just how adored he is by virtually everyone.

The plot point of not being able to speak of Valla beyond its borders was pretty silly too, and it could've probably been avoided with some writing changes. Perhaps, rather than reveal the puppetmaster so early, have Corrin and Azura stumble upon Valla by accident and learn that something is controlling everything behind the scenes, though they aren't sure what. Have there be some kind of mystery surrounding the true villain and have them try to solve it while also trying to end the war between both kingdoms along the way. Maybe Corrin et. al. can save Ryoma and Xander from a monster attack or something to earn their trust, I don't know. This is just a basic foundation, of course, but I'd say it's far less dopey than being magically forbidden from talking about Valla and it allows for some kind of mystery.

The villains remain one of the worst parts of the game and the ultra heavy emphasis on romance/support still comes off as awkward. Mechanically, the game is alright and it's not the worst thing I've every played, but I doubt I'll ever pick up a copy for myself. Primary team below. Kagero, Mozu, and Corrin were my MVPs, in that order.

Spoiler

Corrin
Felicia
Oboro
Kagero
Sakura
Mozu
Sophie
Azura
Ophelia
Orochi
Midori
Selkie
Selena

Also had Kana and Caeldori on my team at times, but I think I benched them for the last fight.

Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

2xdinosaurs

Looking back on Fates these days, it's really such a bizarre little cluster fuck of a game. It's basically Squandered Potential: The Game. There were strokes of genius in it, but it's washed over by dumb plot, dumb villains, and half of the game's cast being boring as tar. Conquest wasn't much better than Birthright but at least I liked most of that cast. Shit even in Revelation my parties always consisted mostly of Nohr characters. Revelations plot was really, really dumb and convoluted I agree. It could have been so much better, definitely pretty lousy for a "true ending" sort of path.

And yet, I still look back on this objectively bad game and I still find it more fun to play than Awakening before it. I also liked way more characters than in Awakening. I dunno'. I have a weird relationship with Fates.

Oh and on a Heroes note they're bringing in more Genealogy characters which is cool. Sigurd, Dierdre and Tailtiu are gonna be added.

I managed to pull Nephenee from the past PoR banner and I also got the new Performer Olivia from the special dancer/singer banner.

I don't plan to roll on the Genealogy banner, but if I happen to get something while I'm rolling for other stuff then whatever.

Still waiting for Joshua, IS.

So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 and 2016 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

Ozarhok

Playing the Fire Emblem for the story seems silly to me considering they're only decent at best, the way I see it is that you play the games for the gameplay and if the story is any good then it's a nice bonus. I'm currently on my 6th playthrough of Conquest and I'm still hankering for more due to it's good level design/map objectives and the amount of unit customization options.

For staying strike free for 7 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

2xdinosaurs

Dude I played Conquest like four times just because it's fun to play.

Fates in general has really great game play, the maps and mechanics are fantastic.

So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 and 2016 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

Ozarhok

Oh good, I thought your comments about the story represented your experience as a whole with the game.

For staying strike free for 7 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

2xdinosaurs

Oh no like, I may not call this game the best in the franchise story wise but I still enjoy it.

Whelt

I feel like I've already said my bit on Fates before, but basically, I liked it but I didn't love it. Conquest was almost unreasonably difficult for me, and I found the complexity of the gameplay to be a little excessive. There are so many different team building choices you can make and things to keep track of. I guess that makes the game endlessly replayable, but it was overwhelming. I don't think this is a bad thing at all for people who like that sort of game, but I'm into games of a slightly simpler nature. That's why I liked Awakening and Echoes considerably more.

I suppose I could have played on Normal instead of Hard... but then I would feel like a loser

Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017

zoc

I've said my piece on Fates countless times, but overall it boils down to this; overall story/writing in general is horrid and several gameplay mechanics aren't my cup of tea but Conquest has all-around clever map design (even if the last few maps nosedive into straight bullshit territory) and it can be fun finding unit partnerships that work. It's not an awful game, just heavily flawed and mediocre. 

The Pope
8 hours ago, Ozarhok said:

Playing the Fire Emblem for the story seems silly to me considering they're only decent at best

:(

The stories for 7, 9 and 10 are great. It's part of why they're the best.

Ben

I can give games like Awakening a pass for having an unremarkable plot. As long as the characters are generally interesting or at least likeable, then a generic plot isn't that big of a deal.

The gameplay of Fates is fine for the most part, but I just wish it had been in service of a better story, preferably one where the avatar has a vastly less important role.

Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year