The Pope

Fire Emblem

Which Fire Emblem game(s) do you most want to see remade/remasterered in the near future?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fire Emblem game(s) do you most want to see remade/remasterered in the near future?

• Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light/Mystery of the Emblem (again)
    • Genealogy of the Holy War/Thracia 776
    • The Binding Blade/The Blazing Blade
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

3,177 replies to this topic

zoc

I'll diss whoever I want whenever I want WILT (giant text)

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

MAZZ0Murder

Well I've been playing more FE: Heroes than... well any of the other titles. Didn't summon any Christmas units :X

I wonder if I'll get a New Years unit. Rather awkward that I can summon three of the same person in a 5 summon session but w/e :P

I've otherwise beat book one, and started book two. Now using a secondary team of, Roy (horseback), Roy's daddy (spear unit though?), and Abel which is fun. Realized my Marth is still a 4* unit. Whoops!

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

2xdinosaurs
19 hours ago, MAZZ0Murder said:

Well I've been playing more FE: Heroes than... well any of the other titles. Didn't summon any Christmas units :X

I wonder if I'll get a New Years unit. Rather awkward that I can summon three of the same person in a 5 summon session but w/e :P

I've otherwise beat book one, and started book two. Now using a secondary team of, Roy (horseback), Roy's daddy (spear unit though?), and Abel which is fun. Realized my Marth is still a 4* unit. Whoops!

I didn't get any Christmas units either, so you're not alone on that front.

I'm still trying to get New Year's Camilla. Hopefully I can get her before she leaves at the end of the month.

Brave Roy is really good, so put as much time into him as you can. Eliwood is actually a sword user, but Durandal has Death Blow in it. You can actually inherit the actual Death Blow skill onto him because in his case, the attack bonuses stack. He has insane raw power and if utlized right (like with cavalry buffs + dancer/singer), an be a deadly sweeper. He can't be left alone though because he has bad bulk. Abel isn't bad either as far as lance cavalry goes. Marth should be made into 5* as soon as possible. You want that Falchion for dragon damage as well as built-in Renewal. Marth actually makes a good healing infantry unit if you give him skills like Reciprocal Aid, Renewal 3, Breath of Life, stuff like that. I was thinking of retooling my Marth into a medic hybrid myself, since right now he's got a speed focus.

For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

MAZZ0Murder
7 minutes ago, 2xdinosaurs said:

I didn't get any Christmas units either, so you're not alone on that front.

I'm still trying to get New Year's Camilla. Hopefully I can get her before she leaves at the end of the month.

Brave Roy is really good, so put as much time into him as you can. Eliwood is actually a sword user, but Durandal has Death Blow in it. You can actually inherit the actual Death Blow skill onto him because in his case, the attack bonuses stack. He has insane raw power and if utlized right (like with cavalry buffs + dancer/singer), an be a deadly sweeper. He can't be left alone though because he has bad bulk. Abel isn't bad either as far as lance cavalry goes. Marth should be made into 5* as soon as possible. You want that Falchion for dragon damage as well as built-in Renewal. Marth actually makes a good healing infantry unit if you give him skills like Reciprocal Aid, Renewal 3, Breath of Life, stuff like that. I was thinking of retooling my Marth into a medic hybrid myself, since right now he's got a speed focus.

Lol whoops, do I don't  have Roy's daddy. It may be another lead character then. Ephraim? But yeah I'll  eventually get Marth to 5* 

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

2xdinosaurs

Ephraim is one of the main characters from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and is a lance user, yeah. He's this guy:
Full_Portrait_Ephraim.png?itok=HboEGDnV

Eliwood's this dude and looks pretty much like Roy:

Full_Portrait_Eliwood.png?itok=Gj7b-ta9

Anyway have fun and experiment with characters and builds!

For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

The Pope

I'm mulling over in my head whether or not I'm glad Nintendo announced the Switch Fire Emblem game so long ago.

On the one hand, it was nice to get confirmation that they were at least working on something. On the other hand, it's been a year and I've been squirming ever since. We just had a 15 minute mini-direct which had some cool stuff, but el zilcho when it comes to the new Fire Emblem game.

Don't leave me high and dry, guys. A trailer, a release date, character art, I'll take anything at this point.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Whelt

The mini Direct was for games coming in "early 2018." So we can safely assume that Fire Emblem is not Q1 or Q2, at least.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Whelt

However...

It's been pointed out that historically, whenever there has been a "Mini Direct," it has always been followed by either another Mini or a full length Direct within 20 days. The hype train may make another stop yet.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

The Pope

I guess. I won't hold my breath though since I'd rather not die of asphyxiation.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

2xdinosaurs

8v6ogu82ec901.jpg

The best character is finally here.

Oliver has finally graced us with his presence!

I assume he's gonna be a GHB reward.

The Pope

So just random thoughts, but it'd be pretty nice if the Switch title (assuming it doesn't have a create-your-own protagonist again, and please IS don't do that again) went with a female protagonist instead of a male one.

Marf is a dude (or so we're supposed to believe), Celica plays second banana to Alm, Sigurd, Seliph and Leif are all dudes, Roy's a dude, Eliwood's a dude (yes Lyn is a main character for part of 7, but the two "leads", as it were, are Eliwood and Hector), Ike's a dude, and Chrom's a dude. The closest we've ever gotten are Eirika (who shares double-protagonist duty with Ephraim), Micaiah (who, while the cover girl, is not only paired up with Sothe, but really Ike is still the main protagonist), Lucina (who plays second banana to Chrom) and fem-Robin/Corrin (who really don't count).

With that much of a storied history of the main characters being a sausage fest, it sure would be nice to have a protagonist who's both a girl and unquestionably the main character. Not that they'd need to make a huge deal out of it or anything, just change it up for once.