• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
The Pope

Fire Emblem

Which Fire Emblem game(s) do you most want to see remade/remasterered in the near future?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fire Emblem game(s) do you most want to see remade/remasterered in the near future?

• Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light/Mystery of the Emblem (again)
    • Genealogy of the Holy War/Thracia 776
    • The Binding Blade/The Blazing Blade
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

3,191 replies to this topic

MAZZ0Murder

I managed to get the New Year Azura during that event in FEH. A friend of mine was really pulling to get the Takumi one, but I guess she didn't get him. She also got Azura though :P

Also finally learning the way to merge allies to gain some abilities.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Ozarhok

A shame that the only way to play Fire Emblem Heroes is with one of those newfangled phones, thatalone stops me from even giving it a try.

For staying strike free for 7 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

zoc

So I've been spending my weekend playing Awakening as part of my Fire Emblem binge and I'm currently grinding my first generation team to their peak with what I think are their best skills, with the intention of getting strong children for the Apotheosis DLC (which basically requires you to have a REALLY strong army; no pussyfooting around here). Its time consuming; Ive definitely never grinded like this before in any Fire Emblem game (and probably never will again, in any other entry in the series this would be beyond overkill lol), not even this one, but its soooo satisfying haha. I'm gonna be crushing the next dozen or so chapters like no other that's for sure.

Out of all my units tho this is prolly my crowning achievement

YUoc9zR.jpg

Anna with all her stats capped, green erryday all day <3 didn't have to dump any resources into her either, just a few Second Seals and a couple Master Seals was enough to get her to reach her caps naturally. Assassin prolly won't be her endgame class but for now she's definitely a powerhouse, instakill and heal upon kill + laughing at terrain and enemies blocking her way, yes pls. All she's missing is Galeforce (she doesn't have the peg knight class line unfortunately :c) but she's broken enough as is lol.

Needless to say I'm usually relatively more efficient when playing these games but its just way too much fun experimenting with this stuff. Its crazy what you can pull off with time and effort.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

TheBlackWidow

I'm going to ask for a Switch for Christmas so I can get Fire emblem warriors. Anna's playable I think? And aren't Azura and Olivia dlc? 

Whelt

Yes on both counts.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

MAZZ0Murder

I got Hector in FEH. I guess he's good for countering? Yayz

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

The Pope

So I'm kind of conflicted on how to feel about whether 16 will have weapon durability.

I feel like having no durability in Fates did cheapen weapons somewhat (plus there was no consistency with staves), but then there's the thorny issue of your S-class weapons only having like 5 uses, meaning no one will ever use them.

I'm playing through Witcher 3, and when a weapon runs out of durability it doesn't up and shatter on you, but its power is drastically reduced until you get it sharpened again. I think that's a pretty happy middle ground, where you can't get too comfortable with a weapon while at the same time not making people worry about permanently losing a weapon forever. I also think back to Breath of the Wild; lots of people got antsy about weapons constantly breaking in the game, but I liked having to get creative and use a variety of weapons. It spiced up gameplay, kept it varied and kept me from getting too complacent. I feel like a system like that would work great in Fire Emblem, they just need to really think hard about balancing it.

Also, please bring back the normal magic triangle.

Please.

[please]

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TheBlackWidow

One of the things I hate about FE is that weapons will break after a certain use. Witcher at least lets you repair them.

Not sure how it is in Warriors but knowing Dynasty/Samurai/Dragon Warriors they don't break.

There's scans of Olivia and Tharja and bisexual prince Owain.

24v8mq0.jpg2yze7ix.jpg

The Titan

i loved awakening. I didn't like Echos. I'm not sure if i should buy fates.

MAZZ0Murder

Bunny Lucina lost to big bust Bunny Kagero in the voting gauntlet in FeH >:(

But I got the easter Xandre... so that's something :P

zoc

So Im about done replaying Fates, up to the second half of Revelation.

I still think the story is a gigantic flaming dumpster pile marinated in horse puss and elephant cum and some of the gameplay refinements still don't sit well with me but I appreciate Conquests map design even more than I used to and Birthrights/Conquests Endgames aren't quite as bad as I thought they were now I have proper strategies for em. Finishing this up just makes me want to get to Echoes at this point bc that was my favorite of the 3DS games and left a really good impression on me after my first playthro. Considering reviewing that one like I did with Fates.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down