The Pope

Fire Emblem

Which Fire Emblem game(s) do you most want to see remade/remasterered in the near future?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fire Emblem game(s) do you most want to see remade/remasterered in the near future?

• Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light/Mystery of the Emblem (again)
    • Genealogy of the Holy War/Thracia 776
    • The Binding Blade/The Blazing Blade
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

3,131 replies to this topic

The Pope

So to any of you who have played any of the games except Awakening (I guess even Awakening counts since it has three protagonists), who is your favorite protagonist?

Honestly, while I sing praises of Lucina all the time, I think my favorite is Ike. I dunno, something about him just rubs me the right way. He's kind of a dunce, but he's an honorable dunce who picks things up quick enough.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Moogle

Yeah, I've never beaten 7 on Hard. Shit's fuckin tough.

lol what Pope

Just be a man and use Marcus liberally.

For staying strike free for 5 years. top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Moogle

Hector whiffs, doesn't double until pretty late into HHM and has a poor resistance stat. Sure, he can tank a bunch of melee enemies and takes on knights (especially) and other lance users nicely, but that's nowhere near dominating the game.

Still better than most sword lords (except Ike and Leif I guess) though, but lords tend to be pretty low as far as useful FE units go.

For staying strike free for 5 years. top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

StockReady

Speaking of hard modes, I only play 6 on hard nowadays. I want to get an S rank in it some day. I beat Eliwood/Hector hard modes both once, but I can't remember anything about how difficult the playthrough was.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

The Pope

Fuck life, starting a new Radiant Dawn run. Probably, what, my fifth or sixth or something.

let's do this shit

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

The Pope

To any of you who decide to play 9 and/or 10, be ready for atrocious voice acting.

Regardless of how you may feel about Awakening's voice acting (which I personally feel is pretty good), it's a masterwork next to 9 and 10. At least Awakening doesn't have laughably obvious moments in which they switch to the Japanese track because they were too lazy to rerecord grunts and screams. Like, I adore 10, but oh my god the final cutscene's acting is atrocious.

we must ALL learn to underSTAAAND wun anoTHUR...

Cantfly

It's pretty satisfying to be able to upgrade your character class and make them into powerhouses. Chapter 11 was pretty crazy.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

KinglyRed

That reminds me, I should probably start playing Awakening again maybe. I keep dropping it because restarting whenever my units die is impossible for me not to do.

I think I'm just gonna run Normal/Classic and see where that goes.

For staying strike free for 7 years. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016 For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Cantfly

I always restart my game if I end up losing more than one of my units. When I end up only losing one of them it really just comes down to whether or not I care or want the character in my party enough to turn the game off and on again.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

The Pope

Yup, same here.

One of the many things I love about 10 is mid-chapter saving. I'd say it's qualified due to the game's difficulty spike.

Heruru Meruru

Even if you don't like a character you might like their child. I only let Miriel die, this was before I found out about the whole future children mechanic, and now I regret it since I can't get Laurent.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Parappatherapper

I can't let anyone die, even characters I'm not fond of. In a weird way I don't feel I've beaten the game unless everyone survives.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

Cantfly

It really just depends for me. For example the minute I was introduced to Henry I wanted that fucker dead so I just sent him on a kamikaze mission until he couldn't move anymore. Fuck Henry. He is not man like Gregor.

Also Chrom ended up getting married to Sumia in my game. I guess I can't blame him because she's kawaii as fuck but yeah. And I just completed Chapter 13.

I feel stupid for not seeing the whole "Lucina is from the future" plot twist coming. Granted, the instant Chrom named his baby Lucina I put two and two together and realized that was what was going on, but I didn't even think of guessing that beforehand.

And this is completely random but I can't help but laugh every time I hear Lucina say "Yes" in response to people in the game. Mostly because it's the exact same flat recording every single time no matter what the emotional context is. It's incredible.

Best Writer 2014
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Moogle

Why not play on Casual if dying is such a likely circumstance for you guys? They introduced that for a reason starting with FE12 (for players more used to using units liberally in games like FF Tactics).