theFXexpert

[General Poop Discussion] OAH Shipt, Mah Boi's DINNER is Cold!

8,471 replies to this topic

GSgiraffes

You think you can do these things but you just can't Nemo!

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

YeomanGold
1 minute ago, GSgiraffes said:

You think you can do these things but you just can't Nemo!

I hate you.

dew✿

that whole video started with me thinking of that phrase over and over and laughing uncontrollably in some hipster coffee shop and then i went on tumblr to post a bunch of memes that were just distorted pictures of Marlin with the film quotes in all caps and then that eventually led to me making the video and i didnt really know or care it was going to get the attention it has

all i know was the MINE MINE MINE MINE bit nearly rendered the entire project unprocessable and it took a long time to get past that point

For staying strike free for 7 years. Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User with Funniest Signatures 2016

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Best Musician 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2016
Best Musician 2017
Best Musician 2018 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

MemeKirisame
8 minutes ago, dew✿ said:

that whole video started with me thinking of that phrase over and over and laughing uncontrollably in some hipster coffee shop and then i went on tumblr to post a bunch of memes that were just distorted pictures of Marlin with the film quotes in all caps and then that eventually led to me making the video and i didnt really know or care it was going to get the attention it has

all i know was the MINE MINE MINE MINE bit nearly rendered the entire project unprocessable and it took a long time to get past that point

Link please?

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

william_
On 6/7/2018 at 12:16 AM, MemeKirisame said:

Link please?

this one i'm pretty sure!

For staying strike free for 3 years. That old The King For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2015 - "Memes on the Loose" (Brain rape/Rape-core) February 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MemeKirisame
1 hour ago, william_ said:

this one i'm pretty sure!

Hay, I miss you! :D I haven't seen you on YouChew or on Discord for a long time except on Twitter.

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BimbelyGimbly

Dew, I love your Indcredibles YTPs, they all have me in stiches each time I watch them! Especially the one that keeps repeating the “There is no water in this air!” line, although “Syndrome’s Brilliant Buisiness Plan” is just as good as that one!

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

If I hopped on a bandwagon, my apologies

Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

william_

a new video! finally!!

(dear Anime Corporation: please hire me to make opening credits)

For staying strike free for 3 years. That old The King For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2015 - "Memes on the Loose" (Brain rape/Rape-core) February 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Girla PurpleHeart

So yeah, sorry for being silent about my upcoming YouTube Poop but I'm leaving it on hold until my two strikes expires (in case you guys didn't know, one of my Rick Roll videos got flagged). I'm also planning on opening my Vidlii account just in case my YouTube channel gets terminated. You can read more details on my recent Status update.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Gabrian CETVMedia

I should often make more obscure (and even remake) movie effects.

OH NO!!! You should never share your toothbrush! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (YTPMV) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

the title of this video is my current opinion

Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NKpower

I’ve finally gotten over two minutes worth of footage in my Mr Bean YTP so far, and I was thinking about producing some more shorter YTPs similar to my M&Ms poop. I’m sort of hoping my future videos will not take a lot of time to make as most of the ones I’ve been making are taking me quite a while to produce.

I also had a thought about producing a Baldi’s Basics YTP after viewing some gameplay footage of it, and I’m planning to make it a collab entry to a collab involving video games and that.

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01

My next YouTube Poop I sure gonna be like an older version of Dew and Paperking99, which the main source of my next poop is Dr. Rabbit. I won’t be using any effect spam (like, spamming Sapphire and Boris) at all, since I’m focusing on Foward/Reversing, Stutter loop, Sentence Mixing, Sex Jokes, and other jokes you’ll find in an old YouTube poop. You pretty much know, I’m gon a be using Castle in the Sky in my YouTube Poop, as long as other music in the past (according to Paperking99, I used a lot of Kansas and White Stripes).

Now, I do have plans for a YTPMV, but I’m gonna take a break on ytpmv’s.

For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Geibuchan

Gonna make this into a [COMING SOON ON SESAME STREET] outro.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 I'm a Sugar Daddy! That's a lot of love! Got a lot of candy amongst the stuff I was giving! Gave away LOTS of candy this year! For collecting all the cards

Got 'em all! Thanks to KingHarky! For collecting all the gold cards

Heeey I just remembered, now that KingHarky gave me the last card, I can just give myself the awards that'd come with it! Thanks for the donation. For service! For getting 20 awards For getting 90 5-star ratings For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed card template

Designed cards #5, #10, #21-22, #88-89

Illustrated cards #80, #82, #95, #97 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 72 5-star ratings on your videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. After you've scrubbed the King's dong, then we can talk about dinner for you Best Artist 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best Image Editor 2015
Best Artist 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Artist 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For responding to my status correctly! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Friendliest User 2014
Best Image Editor 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Best Artist 2017 April 2013 - "GENIE SHARES A BOUNTIFUL UNBIRTHDAY BANQUET AT ALADDIN'S RESTAURANT " (Sentence mix-core) For winning the first Photopoop contest of 2013 with your idea of what YouTube Poop characters do throughout the winter. August 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

NationOfOranges696

Made the entirety of the Garfield collab public overnight. 65 poopers went and made entries for this, so I thank all of those people for participating.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos