• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
theFXexpert

[General Poop Discussion] The takOAH BLASTER Sails in the Morning

7,558 posts in this topic

I respect this decision, but (not to refuel the flame) couldn't the same people do the same thing again? Are you taking action to keep this thread from constantly derailing?

March 2015 - "My New Youtube Poop Watch" (YTPMV) March 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014!

Did you okay this with Smonge first? Because me and him were in talks about this and we were gonna talk about whether we should even HAVE a poop discussion thread anymore

For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

I respect this decision, but (not to refuel the flame) couldn't the same people do the same thing again? Are you taking action to keep this thread from constantly derailing?

Hopefully everyone has calmed down by this point and I'm hoping no one will force me to start pushing buttons.

Did you okay this with Smonge first? Because me and him were in talks about this and we were gonna talk about whether we should even HAVE a poop discussion thread anymore

Yes, we talked it over privately.  We were planning on starting over with a new thread when he initially locked it.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

I've typed up a about my current views on YTP and this thread, so I can't wait for that to get ignored and have Spingebill be brought up again, causing World War 3.

Oh also, collab that's been dead for almost a year got finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QhOewsceNxU

For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Anyway, here's some buzzing/pitch-shifting nonsense from Poj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzbQ_h_uuVc

And I also thought this was interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1LD3ut9VN0

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

And I also thought this was interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1LD3ut9VN0

lul....it made me want to get "all the SKY CHANNELS there is"

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2015 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

oh gosh I forgot hoz was even a person. i miss a lot of his old videos that i dont remember if he saved (unless IAMGOOMBA "BACKED" them)

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User with Funniest Signatures 2016

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Best Musician 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

He quit paying for the server that we had the videos backed up on and then we lost all of them. So yeah that was pretty pointless to begin with if he wasn't going to pay for the server

For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Are you taking action to keep this thread from constantly derailing?

Yes, I'm going to start banning all the faggots.

For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For writing 11289 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014, Friendliest User 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015 2013 Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular For the category of Most Helpful Member
2013, Friendliest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

I still believe in General Poop Discussion.  I believe that even if 30%, 60% or even 90% of the posts here are arguments, as long as there is any productive poop discussion here at all, (even if it's few and far between) this thread will have a purpose.  I believe that PHIL COLLINS

PHIL COLLINS PHIL COLLINS

I CAN FEEL PHIL COLLINS COPHIL COLLINS THE AIR TONPHIIIIL COLLLLIIIINNSS 

For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Instead of Phil Collins, we need Bill Collins, from the ever so memorable game:

Rock_Star_Ate_My_Hamster_cover.jpg

Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Woopie, the thread is back.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Today is the five year anniversairy of me watching, and subsequently getting into Youtube Poop. It all started with this video, I found it when I was reading a GameFAQs topic on what to micspam in TF2 servers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aptKlOBgdI

I think I'll spend most of the day watching some of my favorite videos.

I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

oh wow welcome back general Shit Turd Feces discussion etc hi =)

also am i really one of these "faggots" to you smonge (or someone else i guess idk)? be 100% sincere

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For getting 20 awards For submitting 200 videos to the showroom User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. For the Datamosh Collab II! Good job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For completing 5 multi-way matches ! ! ! ! ! 25 (29) APPARENTLY WOAOAAOG Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 102 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 92 videos July 2014 - "Cory is a godless sodomite" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Best Tenniser 2014
Best Tenniser 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2014 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos You Have Completed (at least) TEN TENnis matches. next time won't you  FIVE Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

I don't think so. I thinks he means the horde of Mr-s.

Recommended YouTube Poops For March 2015 Participating in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Meeting kodywells Nice! Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos For numerous contributions to the Chewiki! Thanks! m * 1000 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! A lil tennis racket in case you're playing tougher Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos kkkkkkfffffffTHERE'SffffkkkFIREkkkkkkffff For having a blog entry featured. User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015 For getting theregularmaster on the site. Started the Nostalgia collab, which featured over 10 participants and lasted over 15 minutes. November 2013 - "YTP: Old Sources Are Old" (Sentence mix-core) November 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core For the Regular Show Collaboration Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I think he's joking.

For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos