• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
theFXexpert

[General Poop Discussion] The takOAH BLASTER Sails in the Morning

7,673 replies to this topic

Stuart K Reilly   
Stuart K Reilly

Lol Imma faggot ban me

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS rrpsNU4.png )

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Stuart K Reilly   
Stuart K Reilly

I guess I do because I totally FORGOT I posted that

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Girla PurpleHeart   
Girla PurpleHeart

I'd love to do a 3 way with you two

Sure! We can do that if you want. But I'm not sure which clips should I used. :/

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Smonge   
Smonge

Well, if your avvy's an accurate portrayal, that IS a lot of cocaine, there.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For writing 11289 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014, Friendliest User 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015 2013 Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular For the category of Most Helpful Member
2013, Friendliest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

NITROCONCRETE1   
NITROCONCRETE1

I wish I was more early to come here so I could actually read people's posts before they edit them saying something else.

Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Girla PurpleHeart   
Girla PurpleHeart

I thought that was sugar on the plate... UNLESS HE HAS A SWEET TOOTH.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Stuart K Reilly   
Stuart K Reilly

Girla PurpleHeart   
Girla PurpleHeart

Cocaine Candy

this thread I swear

SpaghettiBicycle   
SpaghettiBicycle

I hate General Poop Discussion. All they do is talk about cocaine all day, debating the merits of it and such.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Blaruhi Bluzumiya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Cuss Into SuS Collab II Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having a blog entry featured. June 2013 - "YTPMV- Mospike" (YTPMV) May 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

InLivingTuna   
InLivingTuna
  • Banned
  • Some days we smoke weed instead. Oh who am I kidding, that's everyday.

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos January 2015 - YTPMV Re-creating the 50 Tennis Matches medal. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Geibuchan   
    Geibuchan

I thought that was sugar on the plate... UNLESS HE HAS A SWEET TOOTH.

Late response, but that couldn't be, I made sure his teeth were in perfect condition when I drew them.

Yesterday in the Off Topic thread, I announced that I lost the first seven minutes of my upcoming poop (not counting the beta I released), and I've been rebuilding it from the ground up ever since. Last night I managed to rebuild a minute and a half of it, and before I started, I realized that I still had a previous version of the project archived on Clipmate from when I was still trying to move the first five minutes of the project to a better workspace a couple weeks back. For those who don't know what Clipmate is, it's a program that essentially works as an advanced clipboard, advanced enough to copy video clips and edits from one Premiere project into another. Of course I wouldn't have needed clipmate if the Elements versions of Premiere had the ability to import clips from other project files, but since Elements is all I got, it seemed like my best bet.

However, when I pasted it to a new project, I suddenly remembered why I stopped using clipmate; the program mixes up the visuals for clips with altered speed settings or ones that are reversed. It doesn't keep track of any volume edits either, and since I couldn't find whatever was supposed to be in the extra audio channels at the time, I figured it'd be too complicated to just touch up the archived project, so I decided to just carry on with remaking it. I still saved what clipmate salvaged in premiere though, as the mixed results of clipmate's archiving actually came out like an automated poop. That'd be good for a bonus video to upload when this is all said and done, but at the time I thought it wouldn't do any good for the project I was trying to recover.

However, when I turned in for the day, it hit me that the more simplistic edits would still be completely in tact, sans for any traces of ear rape; and wouldn't you know, that makes up about half of what I'm trying to recreate! So now I'm using clipmate to paste whatever's still useable from the archive into the rebuilt one, and just re-editing whatever's broken.

So thanks to Clipmate, I'm now halfway done with rebuilding these first seven minutes of my upcoming poop as I'm typing this, and it's really lightened my workload.

Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 I'm a Sugar Daddy! That's a lot of love! Got a lot of candy amongst the stuff I was giving! Gave away LOTS of candy this year! For collecting all the cards

Got 'em all! Thanks to KingHarky! For collecting all the gold cards

Heeey I just remembered, now that KingHarky gave me the last card, I can just give myself the awards that'd come with it! Thanks for the donation. For service! For getting 20 awards For getting 90 5-star ratings For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed card template

Designed cards #5, #10, #21-22, #88-89

Illustrated cards #80, #82, #95, #97 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 72 5-star ratings on your videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. After you've scrubbed the King's dong, then we can talk about dinner for you Best Artist 2014, Best YouTube Pooper 2014, Best Image Editor 2015, Best Artist 2015, Best YouTube Pooper 2016, Best Image Editor 2016, Best Artist 2016, Best Image Editor 2017, User with Funniest Signatures 2017, Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For responding to my status correctly! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Friendliest User 2014
Best Image Editor 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Best Artist 2017 April 2013 - "GENIE SHARES A BOUNTIFUL UNBIRTHDAY BANQUET AT ALADDIN'S RESTAURANT " (Sentence mix-core) For winning the first Photopoop contest of 2013 with your idea of what YouTube Poop characters do throughout the winter. August 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

poppop17   
    poppop17

I hate General Poop Discussion. All they do is talk about cocaine all day, debating the merits of it and such.

we should all call our poops Youtube Cocaine from now on

March 2015 - "My New Youtube Poop Watch" (YTPMV) March 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014!

mullet   
    mullet

Its official: from this day forth, today will be cocaine day.

chewcocainefw.png

and you thought Harrison Ford days were weird...........

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2015 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year