• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
theFXexpert

[General Poop Discussion] The takOAH BLASTER Sails in the Morning

7,677 replies to this topic

HeyItsAR   
HeyItsAR

That should have been the real opening cutscene for the game. 

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017

NitroEdits   
NitroEdits

God i love eric andre

User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Blockglitch   
Blockglitch

did a thing

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DarkSparkish   
DarkSparkish

So apparently, Wikipedia's bots are sensitive to my edits, as it claims that my sources are unreliable, even though they aren't. The sources were Stuart K Reilly's video on the history behind the early days of YTP and the YouChew Wiki page. I tried reverting the edits, but I couldn't fix it. At least my spelling fixes and the small additions to the already existing sections are still there though.

For having a blog featured For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG
1 hour ago, Geibuchan said:

tumblr_inline_njlrqf1d2F1t14cde.gif

HUHAHAHAHAHEHUHtumblr_nu8m66CGTb1u258ivo1_1280.png

SEIZE THE CRYSTAL METH

tumblr_o2535iFddl1tnwq9lo1_1280.jpgI WANNA GO SWIMMIN, CHOMP CHOMP!!

Man... I dig your "I Am Viewtiful" photoshop! I understood that you got plans for your 10k subscribers but am just curious again...

Also, I like to see your firery viewtiful turned into an awesome ear-rape video!!

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto   
Morimoto

I've been working on the Eddsworld AMV for quite some time, that I haven't worked on making YTPs for a while.

Also, I am thinking of making my first Steven Unverse YTP in months. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

JokeyBRPG   
JokeyBRPG

@GeibuchanSomehow, I notice that the video is only 4 views away from 100k!

Screen_Shot_2017-05-16_at_5.32.52_PM.png

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Geibuchan   
Geibuchan

Oh shit really?? Gosh, I think I've stopped watching it's viewcount after it was just around 44K or so. I was already plenty satisfied with that, but this is fantastic!

Whether it means so many folks got to experience the pure joy of Dedede falling for his own plan to get rid 'o Kirbeh, or the replay value's that strong, this is a real nice surprise!

Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 I'm a Sugar Daddy! That's a lot of love! Got a lot of candy amongst the stuff I was giving! Gave away LOTS of candy this year! For collecting all the cards

Got 'em all! Thanks to KingHarky! For collecting all the gold cards

Heeey I just remembered, now that KingHarky gave me the last card, I can just give myself the awards that'd come with it! Thanks for the donation. For service! For getting 20 awards For getting 90 5-star ratings For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed card template

Designed cards #5, #10, #21-22, #88-89

Illustrated cards #80, #82, #95, #97 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 72 5-star ratings on your videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. After you've scrubbed the King's dong, then we can talk about dinner for you Best Artist 2014, Best YouTube Pooper 2014, Best Image Editor 2015, Best Artist 2015, Best YouTube Pooper 2016, Best Image Editor 2016, Best Artist 2016, Best Image Editor 2017, User with Funniest Signatures 2017, Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For responding to my status correctly! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Friendliest User 2014
Best Image Editor 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Best Artist 2017 April 2013 - "GENIE SHARES A BOUNTIFUL UNBIRTHDAY BANQUET AT ALADDIN'S RESTAURANT " (Sentence mix-core) For winning the first Photopoop contest of 2013 with your idea of what YouTube Poop characters do throughout the winter. August 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

NKpower   
NKpower

Welp... my upcoming Horrid Henry Movie/10K Special YTP is probably going to take more time than I thought it'd be.

I've currently surpassed 2:15 minutes into the timeline and I'm planning to add any extras, but due to school revision and things that have been going on recently, I may have to slow some progress down. However, I might upload some filler material to pass the time, and try to finish and upload an unreleased Postman Pat YTP I've found in my files.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Casheric   
Casheric

Haven't posted on YouChew for over a month but anyways here is a little update on YouTube Poop progress. Right now I'm working on a poop with the source "The Inbetweeners movie" and my target is to make it at least 10 minutes or over. I'm at least 20 or 30 seconds into it and when I have completed that YTP I think I will poop something like "Noddy" or even "Doctor Who" and in future the second Inbetweeners Movie. 

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. For the Fireman Sam Collab! For the Fireman Sam Collab! Top 10 Videos of May 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of May 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Jacques   
Jacques

I feel like there's a lot of material here but the ideas aren't coming together like they used to

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Keir Epton.   
Keir Epton.

When you make a 30 minute video calling out another meme channel for being a "normie channel", while elevating yourself as an "outsider meme channel", I think it goes to show that you make drama over the most mundane crap, while stroking your big meme ego.

Memes have become a seriously important thing now apparently. So serious, that if you happened to be a casual meme fan, that's a bad thing according to Emp.

I very rarely get involved with other peoples stuff, but I just had to say this.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

NitroEdits   
NitroEdits

Why watch Emp when you can watch the third entry in my ongoing series?

User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos