• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
theFXexpert

[General Poop Discussion] The takOAH BLASTER Sails in the Morning

7,552 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Paperking99 said:

Goop Videos uploaded his Random Chopping Collab.

For some reason, my entry wasn't in the collab. I followed all the rules, I told Goop on YouTube and Discord that my entry was on my alternate channel, and I sent Goop the entry on Discord. However, he still didn't include it. 

Here is my entry for those who are interested.

Maybe the ending caused this to happen? Still, your entry is good and Goop Videos should fuckin' include this entry.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

5 hours ago, Paperking99 said:

Goop Videos uploaded his Random Chopping Collab.

For some reason, my entry wasn't in the collab. I followed all the rules, I told Goop on YouTube and Discord that my entry was on my alternate channel, and I sent Goop the entry on Discord. However, he still didn't include it. 

Here is my entry for those who are interested.

Not sure why yours wasn't included. It was great.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

I hate it when that happens. The feeling sucks.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

On 11/07/2017 at 2:34 PM, Mackenzie said:

I'm finally getting my game face on. I've only done a single poop and a few stupid quick videos & YTPMVs in the past 15 months. Now I'm starting to work on the random letter collab entry, preparing for an upcoming tennis and hopefully I'll have time for a new Pokémon poop as well.

Consider this my official return. Mindless working on it over the past 4 days. I'll probably calm down a bit before making the next one, but not for 7 or 8 months again.

Entry to Paperking's Random Letter collab.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

This fucker, which took the course of over THREE WEEKS... is finally here for your viewing pleasure; 

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Favorite Staff Member 2017 For meeting ravinrabbid123 and Ninero! For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. Sweet! For getting 20 awards It's a little itchy! Plus my mom says I'm the handsomest guy in school! Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

New vid... happy how this came out:

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Here is a small list of upcoming YTPs.

- Experimental Collab II Entry- This is going to be a collaboration with Sagan Blob. It's slowly making progress, but it's still going well.

- Random Letter Collab 2 Entry- I may start this after one of my parts for the Experimental poop is done. My letter is G, so I'm going to use Glove and Boots as my source.

- LazyTown poop- I'm thinking about making another LazyTown poop because I had fun with my previous two. I won't be starting it until the above two poops are finished.

The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I've came up with the sources I will use for my next few collab entries.

I will start my YouTube Poop Copycat entry tomorrow.

After that, I will try to poop on For the Birds for Nation's Pixar collab as it sounds like a fun source to edit and the deadline is coming close so I decided to poop on a short rather than an actual movie.

Then I will poop on Yogi Bear for Paperking's 2nd Random Letter collab as I got Y.

When I'm done with all of them, I'll probably make another standalone poop if I have the time.

MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Beautiful.

You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try in on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Yeah, well I think it was funny.

Luigi, you have Terminal 7 brain cancer.

Yeah, well I think it was funny.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 donation_award_notes For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Oh my God I'm getting a nostalgia feeling from watching that video. It's like it's 2007 all over again. xD

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

I don't know if I should reject DoodSeption's entry for my Johnny Test Collab or not? The quality needs to be decent.

A fourth video has been created, however, consider it the first video now.

Did you view it? 

The previous video: (Considered inconsequential as of now)日はなんだか

MUSIC was the first, but it does not relate to the others directly.

I just finished this!

I tried to make one with Epic Rap Battles of History some months ago, but the render always got stuck at the same point and furthermore my computer died (I made thi one with another computer).

For some reason, when I try to make an ERB YTP the render allways gets stuck at some point, i dunno why.

Just now, clanc said:

I just finished this!

I tried to make one with Epic Rap Battles of History some months ago, but the render always got stuck at the same point and furthermore my computer died (I made thi one with another computer).

For some reason, when I try to make an ERB YTP the render allways gets stuck at some point, i dunno why.

That's fucking sad! Maybe the resolution, weak computer, I don't know.

The second video has been produced. Please see to it attention is paid. I recommend that it is only viewed in the highest possible video quality. 

VIDEO DESCRIPTION: ʷᵃᵗ ͨ ʰ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ

52 minutes ago, clanc said:

I've noticed renders will die for me at the same spot when I try to use a lot of audio effects, especially ear rape. Maybe remove some effects at those parts.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 donation_award_notes For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

I have obtained 20 subscribers, thank you. 

THE THIRD will be ⑱