• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
theFXexpert

[General Poop Discussion] The takOAH BLASTER Sails in the Morning

7,673 replies to this topic

dew✿   
dew✿

how much do you want to bet the people that started calling it "coke" were pepsi advertisers

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User with Funniest Signatures 2016

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Best Musician 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

IdEas   
IdEas

Why talk cocaine when we can talk about natural substances like weed

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Spooky Poop 2015 Best Musician 2015
Best Musician 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! FIVE! That's FIVE matches! February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Stuart K Reilly   
Stuart K Reilly

He heard it was somebody's birthday

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

King D. Supersepiroth   
King D. Supersepiroth

Holy shit, guys.

You just gave me the idea for a Billy Mays YTP that I've been looking for, I must start making it.

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Waymu   
Waymu

speaking of billy mays,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ghx9nn1YU&list=UUoMLfHHz-yQOyzMlJLmes2w

Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

AGSMA   
AGSMA

Here's something that I had hidden in my hard drive for years.

I knew about this video's existence the whole time, I just wanted to find the best time to share it.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Waymu   
Waymu

I made a few videos like that in 2011, called it "_______ if you put it in a blender". Unfortunately, those don't exist anymore but if memory serves me right, the ones I did were the music video for "Enid" by the Barenaked Ladies, the Pee Wee's Playhouse intro, and an episode of Thomas the train.

Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Luiginati512   
Luiginati512

I've been seeing quite a few videos recently from guys like Prez and

which essentially consist of them messing around with timeline scrubbing and looping in Vegas/other programs and presumably recording the preview window as they're doing it. 'Live' pooping, if you will. So I tried my hand at one, and then added some terrible sound effects afterwards and this is what I got.

http://youtu.be/l77QigH0sB4

Making this was actually really fun, why isn't this more popular

Damn, I gotta try doing a poop like this as well. This really looks like it could be fun.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

mullet   
mullet

"My thoughts on improv are: Why not just prepare something funny ahead of time?" -Greg Proops

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2015 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

ravinrabbid123   
ravinrabbid123

oh gosh, here's a poop I haven't seen in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhS9kNdiHc

It definitely gives me the urge to start practicing my sentence mixing more

You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try in on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Stuart K Reilly   
Stuart K Reilly

You know what I'm fucking sick of? The word "underrated"

I get little kids coming up to me saying "Sub me I'm underrated and have no subs and make the most awesome poops". Regardless if their videos were good or not which most of the time they were mediocre and soulless that fucking sentence and that goddamn word pisses me off so bad.

You CAN'T label YOURSELF underrated that only makes you come off as egotistical. Like you think you're better than you really are and you think you deserve more praise. I mean yeah there ARE good poopers out there that maybe have 100 subs,50 subs, NO SUBS. But the majority of them don't try to bring themselves up to be Americas Next Top Pooper. Its stupid and it gets you know where. Its a really bad mindset.

Some kids don't even know what it MEANS. Just today I looked at one of my vids' comments and some guy asked me about some pooper I've never heard of and then he tells me "He's underrated". Now THAT would have been fine and good. Because he wasn't calling HIMSELF underrated he was calling some one else. BUT some one on the comments page called bullshit when they looked and realized this so called "underrated" person had 13,000 subs. Now tell me, what's underrated about that? And he tried to back it up with "I mean the community he's in is shit" and I'm like "What does that have to do with how many people know who he is?"

I just, uggh, I get tired of the stupid PM's and Youtube comments saying "lol I'm underrated sub meh". Thats like going up to the US Government and say "lol im lower income I deserve to be president". It don't work like that and it makes you come off as full of yourself.

And thats ME saying that

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

dew✿   
dew✿

The mindset in general of someone just talking about how terrible/unpopular/whatever they are in hopes of getting compliments or reassurance is a bad one; its probably the one thing guarunteed to just push people away until you completely manifest into what you always say you are. It took me a good while to realize it wasn't okay and I hope a few certain people around here come to realize that as well.

Congrats on this difficult award! For getting 90 5-star ratings For, in addition to being a part of past Recommended YouTube Poops articles over the years, also being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016 as well. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For obtaining 50 awards. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #23, #26, #28, #49, #61, #63, #73-76, #78, #99

Illustrated cards #91-#92 http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/106358-the-poop-tennis-café-its-magic/&do=findComment&comment=5135650

Deluxe! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For coming FIRST in the Youchew Copycat Competition 2015! For helping out with various events For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributed to the 2015 Christmas skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks 2015 Contest - Jarluigi For writing articles on tennis tournaments Best Musician 2015
Best Tenniser 2015

User with Funniest Signatures 2016

User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For writing 13251 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. For organizing five incredible collaborations! User with Coolest Avatars 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Best Musician 2016
Best Artist 2016 Best Musician 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Tenniser 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2016
Best Musician 2017 Dance on a Volcano Donker in a Mercedes and Club Koopa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years The Cow & Chicken Collab. Chewbot gives congrats for having 23 awards Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation 50 Completed Matches. Bask in the glory. For assisting Bematt with the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 101 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 27 videos with a 5 star rating 25 completed matches. Congrats, sir. December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "What exactly are Paisanos supposed to be again " (Regular) 10 matches yo For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. #italiano For exemplary ability in completing five youtube poop tennis matches, this medal is hereby awarded to you! May there be many more matches to come!

Dieathan   
Dieathan

I only know for sure of two people who consider me underrated. One of them was from when I had just under 50 subs. Another was when I had around 70 subs and a video on the Overall Top 10 for that month. Even in my two years of pooping I still have yet to hit 100 subs. And you know what, I'm not that bothered by it these days.

I'm aware that there are poopers who are better than me, but at the same time, I'm also aware that subscriber count and video views does not equal quality. I may not cater to everyone's tastes, but I just stick with what I know and enjoy what I do. I admit that there are times where I start to think that my work does go under appreciated, but I at least keep some self-restraint and avoid asking people to subscribe to me and come off as desperate for attention.

If people what to subscribe to someone, let them do it. Don't just tell them they have to subscribe to you. That's for the viewers to decide.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Moogle   
Moogle

I was labelled 'underrated' by a viewer back when I moved to a new account (in 09 or so) and already accumulated like 500 or so subs (the rate slowed down and then completely stopped when I focused more on tennis). I told them I don't think the word means what they think it means.

For staying strike free for 5 years. top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Alfonzopancakes   
Alfonzopancakes

When you think of the word "underrated", you'll notice it comes from the word "rate", as in "level of quality". It's not about subscribers, it is about what the people think of you. If you have only 50 subscribers but all 50 of them think you're the best youtube pooper ever, then technically you should not be called "underrated".

I feel like part of us believes that more subscribers must mean higher quality videos, which isn't true.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2014 - "PANCAKE MADNESS" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos