theFXexpert

[General Poop Discussion] The takOAH BLASTER Sails in the Morning

8,121 replies to this topic

Matt0417

Since I have 593 subs currently, I will make a 600 sub YTP. It was originally my Salad Fingers one, but I'm gonna do one of SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord

No ideas for sources,does anyone have one suggestion?

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto

Just uploaded a BFB YTP.

In the future, I want to make a "better" Eddsworld Sardine YTPMV. No UTAUs will be used, expect for a certain planned transition.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Zygaphorym

After around half a year, including a ton of procrastination and Duel Links, my new vidder is done:

4:3 screen ratio was a design decision. The source doesn't take all too well to widescreen stretching.

For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TAZ

I found this video where someone used a source I wanted to use and made the same kind of joke I had in mind. I wanted to poop these commercials when I first saw them a few years ago but I never got around to it. I probably never would have made it so I'm glad someone else did. They did a better job than I would have.

It's cool that there are so many other people like you guys who edit these stupid videos. 

Thanks for the sweets yo! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For meeting up with the folks at Ohayocon! Thanks for being Strike-Free!

The Forbidden Dookbag

I've posted two videos tonight, one's brand new - my thrown hat into the whole Steamed Hams craze: STEAMEDHAMARAMA.

The other is an unfinished Poop I've bundled with some cut content (including one from the Steamed Hams video): ERIC STOLTZ'S MYSTERY OF THE PASSENGER SEAT.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years November 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 85 days before it was shut down

thapoint09

have a 1K subscriber special that Vegas did everything in its power to prevent me from making 

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

JokeyBRPG

It has been two months since I last worked on any YTP project. Depression, loneliness, and post-work stress led me to creative procrastination, despite completing 90-95% of my original poop that I was aiming for.

Now that I opened up Final Cut Pro again and worked on a simpler throw-back YTP style, I feel much happier with real laughter. One day, I can return to pooping as a part-time hobby at night. I am sure other people who wish to do the same thing often get stuck with real life stuff like @Geibuchan, @Biodegradable, and all other friends and fellows on Youchew.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
On 12/21/2017 at 4:58 AM, Morimoto said:

Just uploaded a BFB YTP.

In the future, I want to make a "better" Eddsworld Sardine YTPMV. No UTAUs will be used, expect for a certain planned transition.

I would definitely love to see that,

Anyways, I have a Yatsume Ana YTPMV planned to be released tomorrow night, which hopefully, I can finish the bass and percussion sometime soon. Instead of using 2 UTAU’s, I am using 3, Which Ge Ping On the 1st verse, and Karamatsu and Megumin on the 2nd verse, something like a Haiiro/Gray Material Style like.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Gabrian CETVMedia

I hope you've enjoyed watching my 100 subscribers special vid, which will be my last of 2017, so here's the real quick facts about it:

1. I used to prefer the source, The Lost Village Movie, a smurfy adventure that was produced by Sony/Columbia Pictures, and a hi-hat of my favourite YTPMV percs.

2. This took me more than a month to make, including the teaser I've posted on Twitter. I came up by watching the movie for about half a year ago and, likely inspired by A Smurf Exits An Orbit poop, I tried relooking at some background noises.

3. No rendering errors, usually good. And a minor word-mixing mistakes I've tested.

4. A good few new effects for the trippy scene was a subliminal rating of 100%.

5. Overall, this is the longest poop I've edited for (and also an early Christmas special).

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThornBrain

Made this over the course of a day. Both a collab entry and a kind of remake of an old Young Ones poop that doesn't hold up.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

NationOfOranges696

New Christmas YTP. This one kinda shifted away from dew's style.

For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MemeKirisame
9 hours ago, NationOfOranges696 said:

New Christmas YTP. This one kinda shifted away from dew's style.

It's good to have your style back.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Moogle

Anyone here work with Vegas 13? You know how in older Vegas versions there was this tool that makes every clip auto-move forward on the timeline every time you delete the clip before it? If you keep it disabled, the clip doesn't move and there's a gap between two clips. Back in the day, I would enable and disable it depending on what I wanted to do.

But in Vegas 13, I can't find it??? Anyone?

For staying strike free for 5 years. top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!