bob

General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

15,612 posts in this topic

I'd like to bring up some of Sonic: Unleashed's more aspiring qualities.

For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

It really just seems that everything is packed into those files and I need to unpack them. I dunno I have confused myself and my brain hurts again.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

Fuck you sauce, I had the same idea for the next thread's title.

It sickens me that we're on the same wavelength 8-)

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For getting that Masterball Medal that doesn't exist any more. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ssssssssshhhhhHHHHHHHHHH Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos We appreciate your good behavior. For outstanding achievement in achievement!

omg i got it

It was just a simple matter of scanning the file through the program rather than scan it whilst importing it.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

I bailed on my half-finished second Skyrim playthrough on a Temptress and made a new one as a Dark Elf. Not at level 10 yet, yet I've already joined the Stormcloaks and started the Dark Brotherhood and Dragonborn storylines. Most of the mods I have are still graphical improvements, gameplay tweaks, armors and weapons because I don't feel like downloading anything overly wacky or game-breaking.

I'M A SUGAR DADDY That's a lot of love! It's a little itchy. For collecting all the bronze cards User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Fuck you sauce, I had the same idea for the next thread's title.

It sickens me that we're on the same wavelength 8-)

more like youre hijacking my signal, faggot

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Well that was unexpected! Maybe Wario Land is that popular?! Or was the site simply forgotten about?!

So that's what happened to youtube's PERFECTLY FINE layout. Thanks a lot Wario game!

In anycase, I haven't done much except runescape and pokemon lately

Edited by MAZZ0Murder
It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

http://welcometogreedville.com/

Let's start this new thread with the fact that the Wario Land 4 website is still up.

Seriously go to this website right fucking now. Be sure to have popups enabled.

For staying warn free for 9 years For meeting Markie! For getting 20 awards Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - "SOME ASIAN GUYS FIGHT OVER A ROOM KEY" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Regular, Overall, Classic For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Well done, Link. For being on the Vanilla forums for 72 days before it was shut down 25 poops in the showroom. For uploading 5 YTP's in the Showroom.

Wario dunk is unbelievably fucking broken it was so satisfying dunking that smarmy fat fuck

"You're no Randy Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!" have fun getting the chlorine out of your mustache you fucking meatball.

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

OOOOOHH OH SO NICE WHAT A GREAT PRIZE

I BET MAAAAAARIO WOULD LIKE IT TOO

For staying warn free for 9 years For meeting Markie! For getting 20 awards Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - "SOME ASIAN GUYS FIGHT OVER A ROOM KEY" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Regular, Overall, Classic For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Well done, Link. For being on the Vanilla forums for 72 days before it was shut down 25 poops in the showroom. For uploading 5 YTP's in the Showroom.

I aced that Greed School quiz on my first try. My shrewdness is taking me to the top.

Have a looping idle Wario gif.

3JYXjJG.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

I love how Wario sounds like a stereotypical Cuban man this is wonderful

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy 1000 page on GCT.
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

pfPaJRv.png

After all these years, I've finally realized that they're right.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

0/10, doesn't have knocking Charmeleon into the lava pool in Pokemon Snap as an option

Anyways, I have an extra Beat Hazard Ultra. Does anyone with the original Beat Hazard want it?

For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

pfPaJRv.png

"Samas" Aran?
For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

pfPaJRv.png

"Samas" Aran?

I almost read that as "Samas Arin".

For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS donation_award_notes For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos