bob

General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

15,925 replies to this topic

Moogle

Just found out it's impossible to play a flashcart on a 3DS whose system version is above 4.5 (which mine is for as long as I can remember).

I really regret having purchased my 3DS now.

For staying strike free for 5 years. top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Zwart_Adder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1jPSg4ih0s

el Citécano Kânos des jeungo vidéo

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! October 2014 - Overall #DONG Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 3rd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest

Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Moogle

Can you not factory reset and then choose to not update?

Just tried that... It's still using the updated system version. I think I'm going to factory reset a second time because I don't remember parental controls and pin codes being there when I first set it up.

I guess buying a cheap used (original) DS is the way to emulating stuff on a cart.

I didn't have a clue 3DS games could be emulated (and still don't know for sure if they are; some website d/l links I checked provide .exe files which is fishy) until recently.

For staying strike free for 5 years. top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

StockReady

Speaking of Wario Land, I got 4 a couple of months ago but I haven't played it for a while. It's my first Wario game and it wasn't what I expected, not that I thought it would be a Mario-like platformer. I have trouble getting into the gameplay, unfortunately, but I'm still going to finish it because I really like its humor, visuals and sound.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

Dopply

I have a Supercard DSTwo. I think those things are impervious to flash cart blocks, but I need a DSi XL anyway to play my DS games on once the New 3DS inevitably gets rid of the legacy DS support.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Mari

After months and months of horrible lag and random slow downs online, a patch was finally released for the Steam version of Ultra Street Fighter 4 to actually make it playable.

It changed absolutely nothing.

Video related:

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

Stickly Sam

I'm stealing this from Twitter, but when they said "no more memes," they actually meant "no, more memes."

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Moogle

http://3ds-flashcard.com/blog/nintendo-3ds-big-updates-the-system-to-9-0-0-20-which-r4-3ds-flashcart-support-3ds-9-0-0-20/

Almost all the R4 Cards support the latest 3DS 9.0.0-20.

Oh fucking hell, is there even a single coherent source of information on this?

edit:

Appears to have video footage of it working with the recentest system version, too. Not sure whom to trust...

bob

http://youtu.be/RrX7G-1xPLs

I know games like this couldn't have been made during the 80s but dude this looks like it has no place in 2014. This is truly an example of edgy on purpose.

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Zwart_Adder

This State of emergency reboot looks real bad.

The endlessly deep trench coat pocket mechanic does look interesting tho. 

PS: is that the DooM font they used for the title?

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! October 2014 - Overall #DONG Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 3rd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest

Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Eminemotep

Can you not factory reset and then choose to not update?

Just tried that... It's still using the updated system version. I think I'm going to factory reset a second time because I don't remember parental controls and pin codes being there when I first set it up.

I guess buying a cheap used (original) DS is the way to emulating stuff on a cart.

I didn't have a clue 3DS games could be emulated (and still don't know for sure if they are; some website d/l links I checked provide .exe files which is fishy) until recently.

You're going through the exact same thing I went through.

It would be cheaper to get a new, compatible flash cart.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For getting that Masterball Medal that doesn't exist any more. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ssssssssshhhhhHHHHHHHHHH Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos We appreciate your good behavior. For outstanding achievement in achievement!

bob

It looks like the bidget is just big enough to have a trailer, so bad pr is still pr may just be what they want.

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

icollectsponges

I know games like this couldn't have been made during the 80s but dude this looks like it has no place in 2014. This is truly an example of edgy on purpose.

It looks just like Postal 1, minus the humor or self-awareness the series had. Then again, the developers probably know what reaction they want.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

JazzDanceForChildren

I guarantee that trailer is false advertising. Right at the beginning he says his name is "Not Important" when his name is actually "Nathan Explosion."

For staying warn free for 9 years Designing card #18 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2012 - Overall For the category of Member With Funniest Posts, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015, Smartest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down