• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
bob

General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

16,454 replies to this topic

Heruru Meruru

I have no idea where else to put this, but last week I got a Digital Monster Ver 20th V-Pet, and these are my two Megas I have: 

tumblr_p261s8q7qh1raap89o1_500.jpg

It's a Blitz Greymon and a Machinedramon. 

To be honest, the V-Pet stops being fun once your Digimon reaches champion. After that, to get to ultimate and mega, the way you raise your Digimon doesn't even matter and you just have to win a lot of battles. And since battles are automated, it gets really tedious. 

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

SuperYoshi

I remember wanting the Digimon virtual pet so bad when they first came out around 97 since Tamagotchi was still a pretty popular fad and especially when the anime got dubbed in 99 but never got around to it for one reason or another.  I dunno if they just stopped producing the v-pet in the states in 1999 or what but I remember just straight up not being able to find them when the anime premiered here.

Won't bother to get the new one since it'd do literally nothing but sit there but I still think it's neat that they re-released it after so long.  I imagine it was probably a lot of fun 20 years ago with the multiplayer mode but I also can't recall anybody having a Digimon back then either.  Everyone had the Tamagotchi or some assorted knockoff but nobody ever had the Digimon v-pet that I remember.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

JazzDanceForChildren

I picked up Stardew Valley last week and have been enjoying it, but it's also got me thinking about how crafting systems have become so ubiquitous in games that you could probably add a new layer of depth to games like these by overhauling the inventory system. Games that have upgradeable inventories (particularly ones that make the upgrading process a timesink to add longevity) would probably benefit by letting you buy or craft containers with special properties. Like if a game includes a lot of perishable items, give the player an option to get something like a cooler that will stop the timer until they spoil, or having hidden pockets if a game has your inventory being checked for contraband often. I don't think you would even need to get really involved for a system like this to add another layer to the game, just giving items and containers a few properties that make sense for the game's theme and using them somewhat regularly would add something to the experience over time.

Another system that used to be somewhat popular and then was mostly abandoned was party-based RPGs giving each character their own dedicated inventory space, but a lot of games that took this approach had a really sloppy execution even though the concept was pretty sound. In Phantasy Star II the issue was with ugly interface that truncated item names poorly and didn't display basic information like equipment stats and compatibility. Earthbound also had pretty cumbersome menus, an unbalanced early game where there's no good solution to your inventory issues, and characters who would leave the party with the items still in their possession. But I do like how this system makes high speed/initiative characters much stronger when they're turned into dedicated item-users.

Some of the Mystery Dungeon games do interesting things with special container types, but it's generally very RNG-based stuff that the player doesn't have a lot of control over.

For staying warn free for 9 years Designing card #18 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2012 - Overall For the category of Member With Funniest Posts, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015, Smartest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down

Whelt

The most unique thing SV does with its inventory is when you get a kitchen later. It comes with a refrigerator that acts as any other chest but with an extra row, and with the added bonus of being able to cook on your stove using any ingredients you put in there without having to take them out.

It would be interesting if crops and food actually could spoil, and using the refrigerator would delay that process, but it's not that complex.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

JazzDanceForChildren
5 minutes ago, Whelt said:

The most unique thing SV does with its inventory is when you get a kitchen later. It comes with a refrigerator that acts as any other chest but with an extra row, and with the added bonus of being able to cook on your stove using any ingredients you put in there without having to take them out.

Rune Factory 4 gives you a refrigerator early, but I don't think special containers do anything unique in that game other than look a certain way and prioritize certain items with the organize function. I've done very little farming in SV since I'm specializing in fishing and mining for now, but I maxed out my inventory and built a crate since storage space is essentially the most general and flexible way to make your character more powerful in games like these. I imagine the code SV uses to track items isn't sophisticated enough to build this kind of system around, but it doesn't seem like it would be really hard to implement this in a game if you designed it from the start that way.

Something like this could add a layer of depth to character builds in RPGs if characters can advantages from having modifiers applied to their inventory. A character class like a thief could have little available storage space, but be able to conceal almost everything they could carry. You could give a crafter or merchant a bag with a lot of space and keeping it well-stocked will get you better prices or something. I'm not saying you would have to go all out and make a super heavy and simulation-y game where every single object has unique properties that need to be tracked, but in games built heavily around repetition like SV you might get to make some more interesting cost/benefit choices on a regular basis this way.

For staying warn free for 9 years Designing card #18 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2012 - Overall For the category of Member With Funniest Posts, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015, Smartest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down

Mashu

The website says that whatever it is, it's being developed by Kadokawa, a manga production company, which means it's likely going to be another noncanon Yume Nikki-themed manga/light novel. If that's the case, then that's kinda lame.

But if it's an actual legit sequel/1.0 release of the game made by Kikiyama, then uhhhhhhhhhfffuckin holy shit my dude

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64 during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. January 2015 - "CDI '06" (YTPMV) For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years With an iron fist Press start to begin For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation For your piece on Kraven Manor, all I can say is good job. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year June 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Girla PurpleHeart

Woah! This is news to me, I haven't played Yume Nikki since early 2010s. Yume Nikki going to stream sounds very interesting and I'm looking forward to play it. (I need to install it on my new Desktop computer though, since my games are in my Laptop).

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

2xdinosaurs

Whaaaaaaat I haven't thought about Yume Nikki in a while. I hope something cool comes from that count down!

For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

DiscoGlacier
On 1/10/2018 at 9:29 AM, Mashu said:

The website says that whatever it is, it's being developed by Kadokawa, a manga production company, which means it's likely going to be another noncanon Yume Nikki-themed manga/light novel. If that's the case, then that's kinda lame.

But if it's an actual legit sequel/1.0 release of the game made by Kikiyama, then uhhhhhhhhhfffuckin holy shit my dude

Oh yes, I am sooooooo excited for the prospect of an official sequel. I forgot that the original game was only version 0.1, so it too would be fascinating to see how it would be completed. In any case, my 2012 self would have shit had an announcement of this scale been made. I suppose it's a good time to dust off my Madotsuki costume?

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

Dieathan

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle now has a release date locked in for 5 June internationally BUT the base game will have 20 characters, and there'll be another 20 characters released as DLC.

So basically despite being what is presumably going to be a full-price game, half of the roster is going to be locked behind a paywall.

In a game where most of the characters are practically ready to go with regards to the assets (Sans the RWBY characters) with maybe some retooling for Cross Tag Battle's mechanics, I honestly don't get why Arc System Works needs to do this. And given their past experience with character DLC in their games, something tells me they're not going to be cheap either as far as fighting game character DLC is concerned.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BandanaBoi

Cuphead spoilers

Spoiler

I'm currently fighting the Devil in Cuphead and when I beat Cuphead, that means that I'm able to beat Dark Souls since their both the same (Sarcasm) but anyway, I love Cuphead and it's an amazing game. Also fellas, Dr Kahl was fine so stop making him out to be the hardest Cuphead boss when really he's just a normal boss. That dragon on the other hand....

I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

Fretless

15_ingrid01.jpg

Karin gets an Ingrid costume. That means Ingrid's not going to be in the game for real, and isn't considered a Street Fighter character anymore.

For staying warn free for 9 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

Lady☣Venom

Like I mentioned in the general chat area, I received an SNES classic from Garuda and it came with an awesome roster of games. However, he found an easy method to hack the console to add more SNES games to it. He included NES and Sega Genesis games too, so  now it's more like the retro classic console. All the games run like a dream.

For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For getting 20 awards Have some water of life! User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 That's a lot of love! EYELASHES For staying warn free for 9 years For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! User with Funniest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For getting in the Bronze donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

WALLMAN

The SNES Classic is real!

My dad got his in the mail today. Says he's going to hack it and add some SNES and NES titles to it. I'm just gonna try to beat Mario RPG since I don't have to worry about the game crashing on the 5th star like on the emulator

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

Maestro Snail

Do you guys know any memorably broken attacks / items / powerups / ++ from any otherwise good or balanced game that you've played?

I play Digimon World 1 on and off at my parents' place. There's this technique simply called "Bug" that's so powerful, it's hilarious. Scattering a number of homing robots at your opponents, it already ties for the game's third highest base power, but the kicker is it often strikes twice. It's quick and economic to pull off, and can status too - which you don't even want to happen because it might negate damage from a second hit. You almost have to experience for yourself how overpowered it is. Anyone who encountered Piximon early should know the pain.

Also, the second best move is a long-ranged blast called Ice Statue. I love spamming that one. 

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

CODEREDJAROD

The Dry Bomber Kart from Mario Kart DS is the most stupidly broken thing in the entire franchise. It has 100% acceleration and 100% handling. And because of the way the game handles off-roading and mini-turbos, you can essentially drive off road at full speed provided you keep performing mini-turbos. And if you get hit with an item it’s no issue because you’re back at full speed in less than a second. Hell, the staff even knew all this was possible as one of the staff ghost datas takes full advantage of these attributes. There was always an unspoken rule when my brother and I did downloads of this game not to use this Kart because of how grossly overpowered it was.

Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Ozarhok

Sony's coming out with their own version of amiibo/Skylanders/whatever:

I'd laugh, but I really want the Parappa figure

For staying strike free for 7 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!