bob

General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

16,792 replies to this topic

Fretless

IV sold well because it was a revival of the series. There was almost a decade between IV and III not counting spinoffs. And the sales of Street Fighter don't have anything to do with why a new Darkstalkers isn't happening, it's because Darkstalkers Resurrection majorly underperformed, which isn't surprising, because it was barely advertised and, from what I've heard, wasn't as good of an HD remaster as 3rd Strike Online.

For staying warn free for 9 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

G ☆
18 hours ago, Heruru Meruru said:

Intelligence has an effect on expedition results, but even with insanely high intelligence finding the Joker Mask is an exercise in frustration. It might take some soft resetting even with a 999 int monster, the game is just brutal like that.

So would you suggest I try again when I have a monster with higher Int like a Mock, or is the difference small enough where I might as well keep going where I am now? 

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

BeanosOnToast

So I've decided to give Sonic 1 on my Fusion emulator a proper run, so far my progress is looking good; 

unknown.png

Now to get those two other damn chaos emeralds..

Best Improving Artist 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Favorite Staff Member 2017 For meeting ravinrabbid123 and Ninero! For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. Sweet! For getting 20 awards It's a little itchy! Plus my mom says I'm the handsomest guy in school! Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Mæstro Snail

tumblr_o7mytmCGrR1r4yxpso2_400.gif

Seriously, I could not bring myself to do this again, could you?

Pizza time. For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

HotFriedSkadoosh

I'm certain plenty of people would jump at the chance to pierce their arrow between her precious jars.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! I can't believe you actually bought that Mega Man X series complete For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man X4 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete as Zero Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge complete For staying warn free for 9 years For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid complete Metroid II: Return of Samus under 2 hours Super Metroid early Energy Tank Metroid 100% GOOD Lucky Shaaaaaaaaaat THE WORLD'S LARGEST PAPERWEIGHT Look at this trophy, that you just won! YOU CLOBBAH'D DAT DERE DEEL DOH Sexual Innuendos: The Award Eyelashes! 2009/2010 For having multiple entries for both February & May 2012 with the Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Time Master Quest during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For obtaining 50 awards. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. Cashmoney For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange 2015 Contest - STEVE HARVERSE Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For designing the awards used in the Super Mario Challenge. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Way to go! For clearing Super Mario Land during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. HEEEEY IT'S JOE LIGOTTI, THE GUY FROM BOSTON, BABY, THIS IS MY FWUARKIN' CHEWIKI AHDICULL you know him well. Best Artist 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2017 For having a blog entry featured. "Best Artist" - 2014
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Well done! Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Thank you for your patronage! It's yours, my friend! For his winning entry "This Collage Contains Poop" in the Photopoop Contest: Festival Edition Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating YTP Caricature Booth Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos May 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core May 2012 - "AND DAY" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Gumball Review Congrats, you deserve this! How exciting! CLEVER CHILD Thanks! Cookies good, om nom nom... For winning the cooking contest!
For your art entry in Harrison Ford Trivia 2012!

P-Dash

dVRLFRv.jpg

w1bZqnA.png

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For your hard work and determination! Mega Man X series complete Mega Man X4, Mega Man X5, and Mega Man X6 100% complete Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters complete For getting 20 awards Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Fretless

This character, I swear.

And he's got a Jim Carrey Mask color.

014.png?h=fcf48077f123f8ebeb54c7b39fa921

For staying warn free for 9 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

kingplatypus

So I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning a couple days ago and it's fun... like really, really fun. Like I'm sad this is the only game the studio made and put out because they obviously put their all into it and even though I've only played it for about 8 hours, I immediately wanted this game to be popular enough to get a sequel.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

trepmaws

I'm somehow looking forward enough to Monster Hunter World on Friday that I looked up what weapons I should try out first in it.

Comparing the weapons to other games' combat styles is a pretty nifty way of summing up the details of a weapon for newbies. You can expect me to probably either circle strafe with the bow or go all TENNO SKOOM with the bug spear. Maybe dual blades if I find myself trying to button mash my way to victory all the time (a distinct possibility). I really like that they appear to be trying to cater to as many playstyles as possible (soulslikes, hack and slash, shooters, etc.).

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

SharkhamAsylum
13 hours ago, Girla PurpleHeart said:

I've caught wind. While making any kind of profit off of these websites is a bit dubious, yeah, Nintendo is the massive machete sweeping through these ROM sites just out of defense of their titles—which wouldn't be such a problem if Nintendo would make their classic games available in literally any fucking format at all, for the love of god the (S)NES Classic library and eShop are so limited and would never include obscure things or Japan-only releases. Sometimes a ROM is literally the only way to experience a game, and purging them without making them available elsewhere is just devastating not just to people wanting to play those games, but to general archival purposes.

These are also all of the reputable ROM sites getting hit. What'll be left are the sketchy ones whose tainted files will turn your computer into a botnet or bitcoin miner or some shit.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Yenehckcid
23 hours ago, Girla PurpleHeart said:

Way to go, getting rid of one of the biggest archival sites out there.

I hope someone else takes up the mantle or doesn't mind having several gigs of old games on a secret drive somewhere.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down

The Pope

So a demo is out for Valkyria Chronicles 4 (aka "Valkyria Chronicles 2, we're sorry we only put 2 and 3 on PSP like short-sighted fools"), and the word is that it's basically more of the same. And that's great, since I really dug the first game.

It comes out stateside September 25th. I'm a fucking hound for both strategy games and anime bullshit, so this might end up being a day one buy for me. Otherwise, I'll save it for Christmas and have a banging New Years.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Countsmegula
On 8/7/2018 at 12:06 AM, Mæstro Snail said:

tumblr_o7mytmCGrR1r4yxpso2_400.gif

Seriously, I could not bring myself to do this again, could you?

I usually do it from a distance to test my aim. It's amazing to hit it on your boat and sail away cackling like a madman.

Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha complete For getting 20 awards Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying strike free for 5 years. That's a lot of love! Aww, thanks for inviting me over... and for not asking me to clean your room! I have to use a lifeline. For collecting all the silver cards. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Spooky Poop 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For clearing Sonic 1 & 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos June 2013 - "Game Grumps Shirt Ads Prove Popular with Male Teenagers" (Regular) June 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

P-Dash

This looks fantastic! It looks like you fight enemies constantly rather than being locked into specific combat rooms like in the original.

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For your hard work and determination! Mega Man X series complete Mega Man X4, Mega Man X5, and Mega Man X6 100% complete Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters complete For getting 20 awards Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Robotic

Monster Hunter World is gud. It's intimidating being presented with all the weapon types at once, but I think I've settled on the greatsword because I like that big boi damage.

It's kinda funny how cryptic the broader, macro mechanics are, and yet the actual act of hunting monsters is perfectly intuitive. I don't know that the game blends its RPG side with its action side very well, but maybe that's a good thing if it means that both aspects get to try to be the best versions of themselves without interfering with each other too much. It's an interesting take.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

JazzDanceForChildren

Not totally sure where I stand with Monster Hunter World. I definitely like the series, but it's stressful and a huge timesink. I'm definitely more about the PSO-style loot hunting than running boss fights 24/7. I'm going to be tied up with moving and starting a new job in the near future too, but at least I'll be in a position where I will actually have set hours off work instead of having to be ready to drop everything and do at least some work every single day.

For staying warn free for 9 years Designing card #18 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Smartest User 2017
Smartest User 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2012 - Overall For the category of Member With Funniest Posts, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015, Smartest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down

trepmaws

Starting to settle in with the game myself, now that I'm getting a grasp of the combat and have wrangled the batshit controls into something that makes sense to a player from this universe. Mainly that meant trying to make keyboard and mouse resemble what I use in shooters (though the fact that "sprint" and "sheathe weapon" are permanently stuck to the same command continues to throw me off), as well as using Steam's controller options to move attack controls from the face buttons to right bumper/trigger. Situational awareness has proven to be pretty important, so the less time my right thumb spends away from the camera controls the better. So far I've settled into using the bow (keyboard and mouse because superior aiming) and dual blades (controller due to personal preferences and less wear and tear on my hands), fun stuff so far.

Really, so far this game strikes me as a boss rush version of what I played in A Certain Popular Franchise Where You Fight Big Bosses That Is Known To Be Difficult (the thought occurred to me that said franchise probably has a good amount of Monster Hunter DNA in it), but way less stressful than that idea sounds, due to the greater margin of error and more spaced out nature of every fight. Yeah, every fight is an order of magnitude longer, but it's also a lot less common to get 2-shot by a monster (though that can happen), you can come in packing a mountain of healing items, and there's a lot you can do to even the odds with the right advance planning. There's a certain ebb and flow to a hunt, where you and the monster are in each other's faces, one or both of you back off to take a breather, then you're back to trying to tear each other apart. I kinda love that pacing, and I think it's part of why I'm having way more fun here trying for 20 minutes to take down "King Dodongo but it has armor and spikes everywhere" with naught but my dinky butter knives than I ever did trying to survive amid ACPFWYFBBTIKTBD's short bursts of panic, death and punishment.

Also, Palicoes are cute.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

Captpan6
On 8/7/2018 at 11:04 PM, kingplatypus said:

So I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning a couple days ago and it's fun... like really, really fun. Like I'm sad this is the only game the studio made and put out because they obviously put their all into it and even though I've only played it for about 8 hours, I immediately wanted this game to be popular enough to get a sequel.

The studio closed down due to improper management. It was owned by MLB pitcher Curt Schilling who loved video games but apparently had no clue how to run a company making them.

Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) Smartest User 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years A Secret Achievement? I tell ya what isn't a secret; this award stinks! DO HOHOHOHOHO! For getting 90 5-star ratings Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - "The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 60 videos with a 5 star rating May 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down 10 strong 5 strong For being a good pet owner. Good job! For winning lucky lottery!
Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

kingplatypus
40 minutes ago, Captpan6 said:

The studio closed down due to improper management. It was owned by MLB pitcher Curt Schilling who loved video games but apparently had no clue how to run a company making them.

Yeah I've heard what went down. It's a real shame. They probably should've tried making smaller titles before something as big as KoA:R. Maybe one day someone else will buy the IP for the series, but at this point that seems very, very unlikely. Apparently the state of Rhode Island technically owns it now or something.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.