AGSMA

Episode VIII: The Last Star Wars Thread

1,011 replies to this topic

Tug

Is Industrial Light and Magic working on this?  Things like the way the ships fly look pretty Star Trek '09-ish to me.

For eloquently describing your thoughts on USA Today's article depicting YouTube Poops. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards For getting all the standard ornaments For making da Youchew Pizza, mama-mia! Metroid Fusion 100% For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

AGSMA

Hooray Tatooine we haven't had enough of that place yet

Fuck you I'm looking forward to seeing that Stormtrooper buy some dung worms.  I hope that's the entire movie.

The main villain of the next three films is the dung worm salesman, chasing down our Stormtrooper hero all over the galaxy for stepping on his valuable goods. Truly a villain for the modern age.

And when we least expect, at the second half of Episode VII the salesman reveals to be Yowza, who got kicked off from the Canteena after Jabba's death.

384px-Yowza.png

It would be the most amusing story ever to be written for the Star Wars canon.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

VGFM

Fuck you I'm looking forward to seeing that Stormtrooper buy some dung worms.  I hope that's the entire movie.

The main villain of the next three films is the dung worm salesman, chasing down our Stormtrooper hero all over the galaxy for stepping on his valuable goods. Truly a villain for the modern age.

And when we least expect, at the second half of Episode VII the salesman reveals to be Yowza, who got kicked off from the Canteena after Jabba's death.

384px-Yowza.png

It would be the most amusing story ever to be written for the Star Wars canon.

I really hope this is the case and all the stuff we saw in the teaser was just a bunch of TV shows that Yowza was watching before his dungworms got stepped on.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SeductiveBaz

Honestly though that all just makes me depressed because the one thing the new films are unlikely to deliver is a game as hilarious as Episode I.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

MAZZ0Murder

I'd pay to see that!

Why are [the storm troopers] still around, though? As well as the rebels? I figured the death of the Emperor and Vader and the destruction of the new Death Star all at the same time would have signaled the end of the empire.

I really hope that they don't pull some poorly-written bullshit reason out of their asses for this.

There's a lot they can do really. In the EXPANDED UNIVERSE, they had new enemy after new enemy from the Imperials. Eventually they had to face enemies from outside the galaxy which just threatened plain old everyone.

However, I don't think they are "rebels" anymore. They've probably been more established than just rebels. In 40 years, they ought to have, or else don't bother making such drastic time leaps. I HATE when movies have time leaps just to link back to the previous story...and not come up with anything for the time inbetween (I.E. The Dark Knight Rises).

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

P-Dash

In some expanded universe material, the empire never really went away after Return Of The Jedi. The retreated and returned with several clones of the emperor and with various galactic super weapons.

Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • poorly-written bullshit

The best worst scene.
    For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"

Ben

You know what I really want to see? A cameo by Kyle Katarn. Actually, it doesn't even need to be a cameo, it can be a throwaway reference.

Of all the things in the trailer, the only thing that I had even a minor gripe about was the triple lightsaber thing. If its just for the main villain, then no big deal. But if it's like that for every lightsaber, it's gonna take a while for me to get used to it.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

VGFM

I can't wait until they make a glowing red Sith dildo with double-chode attachments at the base.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

MAZZ0Murder

poorly-written bullshit

The best worst scene.

I must disagree with you with a resounding 

But really, Anakin's dialogue at that point was way too clunky and came out of nowhere. He knew how things really transpired, so they could have either changed the dialogue or left it out all together. Heck they could've given him a few of Vader's lines from future episodes.

I.E.

Obi-Wan: I have failed you Anakin. I have failed you.

Anakin: It is too late for me (perhaps sarcastically).

Obi-Wan: Then you are lost!

Seems to flow better IMHO.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

SuperYoshi

The fancy-shmancy special effects are just a ruse.  The whole movie will just be one long Stormtrooper fetch quest in Tatooine.

Creatures will be pushed.  Children will be slain.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

SuperYoshi

Wait, in all seriousness, if they've finished filming, why don't I see Billy Dee Williams on any of the cast lists?

This goddamn better not mean what I think it means.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

VGFM

Wait, in all seriousness, if they've finished filming, why don't I see Billy Dee Williams on any of the cast lists?

This goddamn better not mean what I think it means.

Don't you remember?  Only one black main character is allowed to exist in the galaxy at a time.

RedLuigi

I'm thinking that lightsaber might be really powerful and unstable, and those things on the side are serving as vents to keep it contained. But I don't know jack fucking shit about Star Wars lore or how lightsabers work so that could be way wrong.

Has it been stated how long after episode VI this takes place? It's possible there's still some pockets of soldiers still loyal to the Empire around and the Rebels are basically on clean-up duty.

I enjoyed the Star Trek movies, and Cloverfield was okay, so I'm cautiously optimistic. It's weird, this will be the first time I'll see a new Star Was movie as an adult. I was a little kid when the prequels came out so I enjoyed all of them because Jar Jar was funny and the fight scenes were cool, and I just blocked all the boring stuff out, so it'll be interesting going in with a more mature mindset and a larger frame of reference.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

Babilonio

Did this not get any attention for a particular reason? It tells a lot more than the other trailer.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Congratulations! For placing second in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 400,000 Chewbucks! Go nuts. March 2012 - Overall, Regular March 2012 - "Smoke weew ekoms" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos

VGFM

it's easier to tell more when you just make shit up

Hoipendaddy
  • Banned
  • It got attention because it's fake as fuck.

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Come back when you're a little--oh, there you go! SEYMOUR Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured. 2013, User with Funniest Signatures 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, 
Member with Funniest Posts 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For his Photopoop Entry "The ButFather"

Intermission

That's not as bad as the totally bizarre Super Smash Bros. Melee product placement references in Revenge of the Sith. I found it pretty distracting for people in this supposedly fictional universe to prattle on about "killing Young Links." Why would Obi Wan be so concerned about Anakin's recorded Smash Bros. matches when there are clearly dead Jedi lying all around him?

For staying warn free for 9 years For bein' a bitch Designing card #7 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos clobber my dick for fluck I organized a Festival that was lost when we were attacked by an insane, obsessive manchild Car-Bond For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray! Posting after Dopply For the incredible Ford image. For active service defending the fatherland, Administrator 2nd Class Emperor Ing awards IntermissionForBunny, Moderator 4th Class the medal for Moderator Service.<br />
<br />
Stand strong, soldier! I'm a genius