• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
TugCoat

Songs You Find Annoying

159 posts in this topic

Shimmy shimmy yeah shimmy no. At least with the other pop songs being overplayed on the radio at the moment I can actually understand what the hell's going on. This is just in shambles. And not in a good way.

bubble gum and taffy For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts during the Youchew Valentines 2017 event! EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 3 years. You guessed Ravin's mood! Congrats! User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I wish this song never existed.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Many American pop songs in the 2010s. They're all about their boyfriends and breaking up.  If I would compare Japanese music to America, I'd rather choose Vocaloid and Touhou as good music.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

my sister always plays this song and it drives me fucking nuts!!!! thank god she played some 2017 songs instead of this annoying shit!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017

I found this incredibly repetitive from the very first time listening to it.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

I dunno, it's just always sounds off everytime I hear it. I'd like to say it's off-sync but it's not horrid in that regard, but not good either.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 donation_award_notes For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

the nae nae song.

enough said.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

FUCK THIS SONG. Overplay has reduced this song to complete garbage.

User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

On 7/7/2017 at 8:07 PM, ThirtyTwelve said:

I wish this song never existed.

This is the most overrated song of all time. 2 billion views to this???? Seriously?

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

It might as well be the 2012 version of Psy's Gangnam Style. Makes me wonder what 2022 will bring from Japan or China or whatever other country will provide us over 3,000,000,000 views to overtake Despacito.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

At least "Gangnam Style" has some novelty value to it, and "See You Again" has been immortalized as the new "tribute video to deceased family member" song and will actually be remembered.

But if people actually remember "Despacito" being other than "that Spanish song that was #1 and had Justin Bieber on it" in the future, I will be fucking stunned.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

10 hours ago, FromtheWordsofBR said:

At least "Gangnam Style" has some novelty value to it, and "See You Again" has been immortalized as the new "tribute video to deceased family member" song and will actually be remembered.

But if people actually remember "Despacito" being other than "that Spanish song that was #1 and had Justin Bieber on it" in the future, I will be fucking stunned.

I don't think I'd go that far for See You Again. I mean, it did fit for the person that died before the latest The Fast & The Furious film (of the time) came out, but I don't think I'd go and use it for tribute videos. In fact, if I were to go that route, I'd probably go for a Linkin Park song over See You Again, and yes, I do realize the timing of my comment there.

Also, it didn't start out with Justin Beiber being included there. Despacito actually was just a regular ol' Spanish song that just so happened to tickle Spanish speaking listeners' fancies.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

9 hours ago, Crazy Luigi said:

I don't think I'd go that far for See You Again. I mean, it did fit for the person that died before the latest The Fast & The Furious film (of the time) came out, but I don't think I'd go and use it for tribute videos. In fact, if I were to go that route, I'd probably go for a Linkin Park song over See You Again, and yes, I do realize the timing of my comment there.

Also, it didn't start out with Justin Beiber being included there. Despacito actually was just a regular ik' Spanish song that just so happened to tickle Spanish speaking listeners' fancies.

Yea.

...because the local rock radio stations won't stop playing it every hour.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Spoiler

Literally ANY song advertised via Spotify

But other than those:

Oh, XXXTentacion. How I wish you were serving a life sentence for the shit you did.

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

14 minutes ago, WeepinnWillow said:
  Hide contents

Literally ANY song advertised via Spotify

But other than those:

Oh, XXXTentacion. How I wish you were serving a life sentence for the shit you did.

Oh, even "better" in that sort of regard?

2 minutes ago, FromtheWordsofBR said:

Oh, even "better" in that sort of regard?

Just did some research. Dude seems fucked in the head like many overrated rappers are nowadays.

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Really catchy beat on this one but Ellie Goulding's voice ruins any chance it had of being a good song. I can say the same thing about most of her songs. Her voice is unbearable.

Tapping my foot with a disgruntled look on my face.

Thanks for the sweets yo! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For meeting up with the folks at Ohayocon! Thanks for being Strike-Free!

On 7/7/2017 at 9:15 PM, MemeKirisame said:

Many American pop songs in the 2010s. They're all about their boyfriends and breaking up.  If I would compare Japanese music to America, I'd rather choose Vocaloid and Touhou as good music.

You're forgetting about the 10,000 mediocre idol groups that all sound the same, so, you know, take the good with the bad.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular