Tug

Songs You Find Annoying

181 replies to this topic

TheYTPkid859

I can't fucking stand this song, MY SISTER AND MY LITTLE BROTHER'S OVERPLAY THIS SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! IT MAKES ME WANNA LOSE MY SHIT FOR REAL! And I was checking my friends story on Snapchat,in their story they play this song and rap to it, like really? It's like non-stop ??

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

its about a guy wanting to touch a stipper. Enough said

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

Crazy Luigi

For real, how is this shit even as popular as it is to the public eye at this point in time?

For your interview in the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

KingHeavy

Anything by XXXTentacion, enough said.

Mmm...Richard Mega Man for MS-DOS complete For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

the kpop songs my older sister plays EVERYDAY.

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

KGames

(BUMP) I like a LOT of 70s and 80s songs,but this one song in particual is one that I can't stand a single bit of it,even though the artist is decent.

NitroEdits

so Canadian it hurts me

Even though you had not put out a proper article out on your own, you were very helpful in our YouTube Poop articles during your time here, so consider this our last hurrah before moving on with our lives. Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BandanaBoi

Every. Single. Ed Sheeran. Song. Ever. Made.

Spoiler

Same goes for The Chainsmokers

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

SuccyLord

every song by the pop culture

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

mrdavidatify

i hear this all the time in my room under where my grandmother's room is. it's also obviously overplayed just like every other song played here in america and therefore i want this to die off.

Spoiler

did i word the first sentence like shit

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Newcomer 2016

Crazy Luigi

Both of these songs are nearly equally wretched in their own ways! And yet, somehow, they're both Top 10 hit songs right now, with the latter song being dangerous close to the #1 song of the country right now... and I do mean the country of the United States of America, not just for country (even though it barely qualifies as such, at best).

For your interview in the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

MemeKirisame
Spoiler

Mmmmmm For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

EditsOfGreatBritain

Grime is just such an earsore to me, the beats, the overly fast paced delivery, the exaggerated aggressive urban vibe and the repetitive hooks. This particular song comes to mind and it's played in literally EVERY mainstream club ever.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

VentXekart

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Crazy Luigi

It's bad enough that this song is named after a shit meme (that this douchenozzle himself created, I might add). It's the amount of views this got over a week's time that almost perturbs me. The only reason why I didn't put it in the worst songs list was because at least on a lyrical point of view, it's better than that trainwreck known as Gucci Gang (albeit barely), but the fact that he named this song after a shit meme of his garners no points from me!

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017

EditsOfGreatBritain
On 4/22/2018 at 11:42 PM, Crazy Luigi said:

It's bad enough that this song is named after a shit meme (that this douchenozzle himself created, I might add). It's the amount of views this got over a week's time that almost perturbs me. The only reason why I didn't put it in the worst songs list was because at least on a lyrical point of view, it's better than that trainwreck known as Gucci Gang (albeit barely), but the fact that he named this song after a shit meme of his garners no points from me!

Wow, I'm surprised this bellend achieved more than just being a one hit wonder!

As for music I find annoying recently,

THIS FUCKING BAND

I'm definitely not one of those metal elitist guys. I really stuff like post-hardcore (be it critically acclaimed stuff like Fugazi or the modern emo Saosin or The Devil Wears Prada), metalcore (heck, Killswitch and Converge are both in my top 15 favourite bands) and appreciate nu-metal for being fun, catchy and sometimes silly but seriously, what is enjoyable about this? This is everything that is wrong about WWE Call of Duty football lad-metal, supercharged into one roundhouse kick to the face. Generic tough guy lyrics with no substance at all, synthetic guitar and instrument production with no real emotion or aggression this song wants to convey and it's just so cringy, corny and done so much by way better bands of a similar style, (i.e Pantera and Avenged Sevenfold).

And they only had to butcher a classic Offspring ballad with their horrible style.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Sixtyforce

"Final take a chance" from Thunder Sprits for the SNES. This game is a port of Thunder Force AC, which was an adaptation of Thunder Force III for the SEGA Genesis. The entire OST just kinda pisses me off, because it sounds so fucking awful and butchers tracks that sounded awesome on the Genesis and in the Arcade machine. This track in particular plays during the game's fifth stage. As is the case with Thunder Force AC, they took Ellis from Thunder Force III, removed it, then took 2 stages from Thunder Force II then put them into one. As such, a song from TFII called "Death Face's" plays during this stage. (I didn't misspell that, they did). But it shares the name with the timeless classic Ellis track from TFIII. But this one takes the cake. It sounds so far removed from its original source in terms of instrumentation, it's not funny. Well, actually it is a little bit. But when a track that relied to much on FM Synth to give it its sinister and alien sound is now trying to be emulated by the SNES instead of playing to its strengths is just difficult to listen to as a massive fan of the Thunder Force series.

Original from Thunder Force II:

Abomination from Thunder Spirits:

The actual "Final Take a chance" track from Thunder Force III:

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017

and May 2018 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System