Yitsul

Yooka-Laylee (spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie)

What system are you going to play it on?  

61 members have voted

1. 2. What system are you going to play it on?

• Steam (I'm a cheap bastard)
    • Xbox One (I just want to see the world burn!)
    • Wii U (For when Rare was at its prime)
    • Playstation 4 (IT HAS NO GAMES!)
  2. 3. Are you making the switch to Nintendo Switch?

546 replies to this topic

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • Can this game come out on the Switch already god damn it.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Erazor
    On 5/10/2017 at 3:29 PM, TAZ said:
      Hide contents

Found the pirate treasure in Gloomy Gem Grotto. I hope I found everything because I never want to go back there again.

Gloomy Gem Grotto is literally the worst fucking thing in the game. The Kartos sections try pretty hard to be the worst, but Gloomy Gem Grotto just can't be beat.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Whelt

It really helps if you remember that you can slow down and even stop while rolling. Unless you knew that already, then uh

Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 complete with Zero All upgrades acquired in Mega Man X4 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 8 complete The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Erazor

It's just weird to me how many things you have to overcome at once to get through it. In most games a dark area where you have to get a timed light source would have just that one gimmick. Here you have that, also the floor is ice, and it's sloped so it can only be navigated by rolling, but you also have to jump while rolling on these sloped ice platforms and make it snappy or your light power up is going to run out. Stopping helps, but that whole area is still a dick punch start to finish.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TAZ
    6 minutes ago, Erazor said:

Gloomy Gem Grotto is literally the worst fucking thing in the game. The Kartos sections try pretty hard to be the worst, but Gloomy Gem Grotto just can't be beat.

I hated it. It was ridiculously challenging even when rolling slow. I agree that the amount of challenges was overkill. I fell off so many times and got increasingly pissed off each time I had to restart at the entrance. It took me a few tries to get up the sloped jumps. You want to roll against the wall to make it easier but the wall protrudes and you will fall. Of course, you wouldn't know that because it's dark. You can't see the obstacles so you're forced to blindly roll into them, die, and restart at the beginning. This is not a fun method of completing an obstacle course.

When I finally got up the sloped jumps I encountered one of the big orange guys for the first time. I tried to kill him but didn't know how. He did his spin punch and knocked me off the edge. This made me rage quit.

It's hard enough to roll on the ice as it is. I think Gloomy Gem Grotto would have been challenging even if it were bright in the cave. The slippery ice physics feel really wonky to me. I do the pizza when I'm supposed to pizza and the french fry when I'm supposed to french fry but I still have a bad time.

Speaking of Kartos and rage quitting, I'm on the I.N.E.P.T. boss battle right now. This is so stupid. It never fucking stops. I'm honestly not sure if I will be able to beat it.

BWAAAH! For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for the sweets yo! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For meeting up with the folks at Ohayocon! Thanks for being Strike-Free!

Jayblin

I haven't finished the game yet, but I've enjoyed what I've gone through so far. Definitely rough around the edges, but fine. Fuck Kartos, though

Kartos was a mistake

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Whelt

I'm still just waiting on that Nintendo Bitch version with the updates. I have a specific urge to replay it on the Switch for whatever reason.

Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 complete with Zero All upgrades acquired in Mega Man X4 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 8 complete The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Erazor

@TAZ Kartos and I.N.E.P.T. are literally the reasons I had to take a break and play Knack. Like I would be down for some old school Donkey Kong Country mine cart stuff, but Kartos requires you to break, boost and shoot on top of jumping, and all those actions are extremely sluggish. On top of that, the collision detection in the Kartos sections feels all kinds of messed up. Several of the gems actually require you to be aware of the fact that you can jump a half of a second after dropping off of a ledge.

I still plan on picking it back up but holy shit some of the stuff in this game is so bad. I mean, overall it's a great game. Otherwise this kind of stuff would be enough for me to never fucking play it again. If there's ever a sequel they need to cut the shit minigames and really think about how hard something is before putting it in the second level.

Geibuchan

Hey, since the dropped Wii U port was the only console port that was being handled in-house, would it be safe to assume Playtonic would be handling the Switch port themselves too?

If my experience with outsourced ports are anything to go by, particularly with Epic Mickey 2's, that might account for another reason to wait for the Switch version.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 I'm a Sugar Daddy! That's a lot of love! Got a lot of candy amongst the stuff I was giving! Gave away LOTS of candy this year! For collecting all the cards

Got 'em all! Thanks to KingHarky! For collecting all the gold cards

Heeey I just remembered, now that KingHarky gave me the last card, I can just give myself the awards that'd come with it! Thanks for the donation. For service! For getting 20 awards For getting 90 5-star ratings For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed card template

Designed cards #5, #10, #21-22, #88-89

Illustrated cards #80, #82, #95, #97 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 72 5-star ratings on your videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. After you've scrubbed the King's dong, then we can talk about dinner for you Best Artist 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best Image Editor 2015
Best Artist 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Artist 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For responding to my status correctly! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Friendliest User 2014
Best Image Editor 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Best Artist 2017 April 2013 - "GENIE SHARES A BOUNTIFUL UNBIRTHDAY BANQUET AT ALADDIN'S RESTAURANT " (Sentence mix-core) For winning the first Photopoop contest of 2013 with your idea of what YouTube Poop characters do throughout the winter. August 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Whelt

I'm pretty sure I've heard that Playtonic themselves are handling the Switch port, yes.

Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018

Geibuchan

Ah well there we go. Thanks for that, I all out forgot whether they confirmed that or not.

Despite all the mixed reception it's getting, I'm still eager to get the game and complete it. On top of having another game to add to my switch library, it's good to know the port I want's sure to end up as the proper one.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 I'm a Sugar Daddy! That's a lot of love! Got a lot of candy amongst the stuff I was giving! Gave away LOTS of candy this year! For collecting all the cards

Got 'em all! Thanks to KingHarky! For collecting all the gold cards

Heeey I just remembered, now that KingHarky gave me the last card, I can just give myself the awards that'd come with it! Thanks for the donation. For service! For getting 20 awards For getting 90 5-star ratings For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed card template

Designed cards #5, #10, #21-22, #88-89

Illustrated cards #80, #82, #95, #97 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 72 5-star ratings on your videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. After you've scrubbed the King's dong, then we can talk about dinner for you Best Artist 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best Image Editor 2015
Best Artist 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Artist 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For responding to my status correctly! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Friendliest User 2014
Best Image Editor 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Best Artist 2017 April 2013 - "GENIE SHARES A BOUNTIFUL UNBIRTHDAY BANQUET AT ALADDIN'S RESTAURANT " (Sentence mix-core) For winning the first Photopoop contest of 2013 with your idea of what YouTube Poop characters do throughout the winter. August 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Cantfly

Kind of glad that I held off on getting this right away considering all the updates they're pumping out for the game that'll most likely make it onto the Switch version. I was never put off by the reviews but it just wasn't the right time for me to pick up a new game. Even without the updates though I'd probably get it on the Switch if it was out at the moment just because of how convenient the system's portability is for me at the moment.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Jayblin

So did the 64 shader ever come out, or did I imagine them saying they'd have that

I don't remember a gotdamn thing about this game in the months since I last played it, but if there was a goofy N64 shader I could play the game in I'd totally replay it

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Whelt

It hasn't come out yet, but it's still coming, apparently. 

Speaking of this game though, I've just been replaying it on Switch. And... I like it. I think I like it more now than I did when it first came out, oddly enough. Maybe because I know what to expect this time, so I went in being able to appreciate it for what it is rather than what I had previously hoped it was going to be. Switch port is good, too. 30 fps but it's rock solid and practically never drops, and the sacrifices they made to textures and the like are not terribly noticeable, other than the lack of a visible shadow under your character sometimes.

Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018

HotFriedSkadoosh

I got this a couple weeks ago and just beat the main game today.  I haven't gotten all the Pagies or Quills yet but I got everything else so I felt accomplished enough to finish and post my thoughts and I'll go back for them later.

For the most part, I really enjoyed it.  Some areas were more frustrating than they needed to be without question (I still haven't finished the last two Kartos segments (but the music segments for them alone still makes them fun)), and there are some areas I got stuck in forcing me to exit the level (kinda got spoiled by BotW and Mario Odyssey so going back to a game with limited environments was an adjustment, but I can't fault the game for that), but I really liked the design and the dialogue, the controls and camera weren't TOO bad, and the collection aspect felt just right.  I thought it was interesting how the Pirate Treasure items were treated as more of a "secret collectible" and aren't recorded in your totals at all, and I felt especially good about myself having found them all without a guide. 

One small criticism I do have is how once you get the flight ability, it nullifies a lot of the challenges in previous levels if you decide not to do them til later; not sure if that was intentional on their part to make things easier for more inexperienced players or if it was a simple oversight, but I did my best not to abuse that unless I absolutely had to.

Also,

On 5/22/2017 at 9:16 PM, Erazor said:

On 5/22/2017 at 9:41 PM, Erazor said:

It's just weird to me how many things you have to overcome at once to get through it. In most games a dark area where you have to get a timed light source would have just that one gimmick. Here you have that, also the floor is ice, and it's sloped so it can only be navigated by rolling, but you also have to jump while rolling on these sloped ice platforms and make it snappy or your light power up is going to run out. Stopping helps, but that whole area is still a dick punch start to finish.

You don't have to roll in this entire area, just that one slope near the start; you can just walk on the rest of the slanted ice.  Just thought I'd point that out.

Overall, good game.  I'm glad I held out for the Switch version despite a few downgrades here and there, but gameplay is what I care most about and this game pretty much lived up to my expectations and then some as far as Rareware game successors go.

Mega Man X series complete For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man X4 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete as Zero Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge complete For staying warn free for 9 years For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid complete Metroid II: Return of Samus under 2 hours Super Metroid early Energy Tank Metroid 100% GOOD Lucky Shaaaaaaaaaat THE WORLD'S LARGEST PAPERWEIGHT Look at this trophy, that you just won! YOU CLOBBAH'D DAT DERE DEEL DOH Sexual Innuendos: The Award Eyelashes! 2009/2010 For having multiple entries for both February & May 2012 with the Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Time Master Quest during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For obtaining 50 awards. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. Cashmoney For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange 2015 Contest - STEVE HARVERSE Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For designing the awards used in the Super Mario Challenge. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Way to go! For clearing Super Mario Land during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. HEEEEY IT'S JOE LIGOTTI, THE GUY FROM BOSTON, BABY, THIS IS MY FWUARKIN' CHEWIKI AHDICULL you know him well. Best Artist 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2017 For having a blog entry featured. "Best Artist" - 2014
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Well done! Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Thank you for your patronage! It's yours, my friend! For his winning entry "This Collage Contains Poop" in the Photopoop Contest: Festival Edition Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating YTP Caricature Booth Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos May 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core May 2012 - "AND DAY" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Gumball Review Congrats, you deserve this! How exciting! CLEVER CHILD Thanks! Cookies good, om nom nom... For winning the cooking contest!
For your art entry in Harrison Ford Trivia 2012!

Whelt

They actually nerfed the Gloomy Gem Grotto in an update at some point. I do recall it used to require rolling almost the entire way.

Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018

HotFriedSkadoosh

Oh, interesting.  I can't imagine how that must've sucked for initial launch players, then.

Funnily enough I didn't encounter that area til after I visited each world so even if they didn't patch it I could've just flown over it anyway.

Mega Man X series complete For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man X4 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete as Zero Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge complete For staying warn free for 9 years For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid complete Metroid II: Return of Samus under 2 hours Super Metroid early Energy Tank Metroid 100% GOOD Lucky Shaaaaaaaaaat THE WORLD'S LARGEST PAPERWEIGHT Look at this trophy, that you just won! YOU CLOBBAH'D DAT DERE DEEL DOH Sexual Innuendos: The Award Eyelashes! 2009/2010 For having multiple entries for both February & May 2012 with the Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Time Master Quest during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For obtaining 50 awards. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. Cashmoney For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange 2015 Contest - STEVE HARVERSE Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For designing the awards used in the Super Mario Challenge. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Way to go! For clearing Super Mario Land during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. HEEEEY IT'S JOE LIGOTTI, THE GUY FROM BOSTON, BABY, THIS IS MY FWUARKIN' CHEWIKI AHDICULL you know him well. Best Artist 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2017 For having a blog entry featured. "Best Artist" - 2014
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Well done! Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 1st in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Thank you for your patronage! It's yours, my friend! For his winning entry "This Collage Contains Poop" in the Photopoop Contest: Festival Edition Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating YTP Caricature Booth Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos May 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core May 2012 - "AND DAY" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Gumball Review Congrats, you deserve this! How exciting! CLEVER CHILD Thanks! Cookies good, om nom nom... For winning the cooking contest!
For your art entry in Harrison Ford Trivia 2012!