EmmBee

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

11,287 replies to this topic

The Pope

I mean, the Hookshot grapple was mostly a novelty in 64 as Link and Samus were the only grapple characters (also Ocarina was the most recent game and the Hookshot was a huge deal in that game, while in recent years it's fallen more and more out of favor to the point where it doesn't even show up in Breath of the Wild), but in Smash 4 there are 10 characters with tether grabs. That includes Toon Link, any hey, there solves that problem! Leave Toon Link with the original moveset so we can have our updated Link cake and eat it too.

Another factor is that, like I mentioned elsewhere, Breath of the Wild is easily the most culturally significant Zelda game since Ocarina. The intervening games have mostly ranged from good to great, yes, but no game since Ocarina has gotten the critical raving, massive sales and conversation outside of the gaming world that Breath of the Wild has achieved. As such, since Link is mostly based off of Ocarina (though Brawl onward his boomerang/bombs were styled after Twilight Princess, he's still using Ocarina weapons), it'd be fitting to overhaul Link to reflect his new moves.

I think back to Brawl, and how Mario getting a new Down B was cause for rioting, but it made more sense for the character than a spin tumble move. Granted, it took until 4 for FLUDD to actually be good, but we always have the old games; I think we should be open to characters getting vitally reworked to keep the games fresh. 4 also had massive reworks for Pit and Olimar, so it's not wholly out of the question.

In terms of other reworks, it'd be cool for Mario to have Cappy, but I don't know if I see that happening (Odyssey was a huge deal and the best Mario game in years, but Mario's generally been quite consistent in terms of relevance; hell, if anything Sunshine is probably the least culturally relevant game between 64 and Odyssey, and FLUDD managed to make its way into his moveset years after Sunshine lost relevance). Zelda could use a major overhaul, though I don't know what you'd do with her. If they update Link to Breath of the Wild you'd think they'll do the same for Zelda who, while not fantastic or as good as Tetra (speaking of which, Toon Zelda/Tetra when Nintendo) is one of the better portrayals of the character. She can create forcefields and stuff in the game but not much else; then again they created Zelda from what little she had in Ocarina, so maybe Sakurai and pals could work something out. Ganondorf I'd love to see radically reworked to make him a combination of swordplay and magic rather than the brawler he nonsensically is. I'd like Ike to be made more of a balanced character rather than a slow tank (since that doesn't really fit him), but I doubt that'll change at this point. Wario I'd like to see get some more influence back from Wario Land, like giving him back the charge attack and change his Up B to balloonface or something, but I won't hold out too much hope. Palutena, as I've mentioned, desperately could use an overhaul if they don't bring back the custom move system. Other than that, I'd say the rest of the characters could be left well enough alone.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

VGFM

Since Zelda uses the Sheikah slate in certain cutscenes of BotW, I wonder if some of her moves might be retooled as rune abilities instead of Link's?

This does raise the question of whether she'd wear her yoga pants champion outfit or her shrine maiden dress getup.  Also, what the heck's gonna happen to Sheik?  Twilight Princess Zelda conveniently had an unused Sheik design lying around, but BotW Zelda seems almost incompatible with having a Sheik of her own, unless if Smash 5's Sheik is going to be treated not just as an alter-ego but as a completely separate incarnation of the character, like Toon Link, and she'll essentially be "Ocarina Zelda" independently of BotW Zelda.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

The Pope

That, or trade Shiek for Impa? Or run both?

I've simmered on it, and while I'd prefer Ghirahim if we're to get another Zelda character, I'd be okay with getting Skyward Sword Impa. Depressing as it is, that would make her the only dark-skinned character in Smash outside of Ganondorf.

It's always possible Sakurai goes the lazy route and uses an older Zelda despite using Breath of the Wild Link, but that'd be pretty lame. It doesn't help that Ocarina and Twilight Princess Zelda (the main two ones her Smash incarnation is based on) are probably the two most boring of the series.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Deaniac

This has nothing to do with the upcoming installment, but one thing I never understood is why Donkey Kong and Bowser have generic creature/monster roars for sound clips when they in fact do have canon "voices" in their respective game franchises. Even in Odyssey's cutscenes, Bowser's voice clips were modified to sound less like a disgruntled dad and slightly more grumbly, but not to the point where it became unfitting or out of place. It would be cool (and admittedly funny) to see a future Smash games honor this consistency, but considering Mario hasn't smiled in a Smash title since the first game probably, I doubt it will happen.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

WALLMAN

I had an idea for Mario's Cap Toss. It would hover in place after a few feet or after bumping the first person in its path. While it's out, Mario's Down+B becomes a dive attack and Cappy functions like a one use Pac-Man trampoline.

I don't think a Ganondorf rework is going to happen. He hasn't used his human form since Twilight Princess, so the ship has sailed on that unless they base it off his moveset in Warriors (which they won't)

It's yours, my friend. Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

The Pope

@Deaniac, for most cases, all voices were ported over from Brawl so they wouldn't have to rerecord new lines. That's why the voices of Ike, Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus in 4 are really...really bad.

Like...really bad.

Anyway, Galaxy was around the time that Bowser's current voice actor started portraying him. For whatever reason, Sakurai thought that instead of using that voice, it'd be best to use a really...really bad voice. And then when 4 came around, they got lazy and just reused them.

So I can't tell you why they'd go with those voices for Brawl, but come 4 they recycled everyone's voices (except Pit because we gotta make sure Kid Icarus characters sound absolutely perfect for daddy sakurai).

Also, looking it up, Dedede has been voiced since day one by...Sakurai?

:o

Whelt

If anything, I hope this time we finally get all new voice recordings for everyone. Maybe that's wishful thinking, but it would be nice.

Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 complete with Zero All upgrades acquired in Mega Man X4 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 8 complete The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

WALLMAN

DK's had the same VA since 2004, but his Brawl voice is so different from his voice in Mario Kart Wii, and those came out in the same year.

Also, I just read that Ike yells "You're open!" during his counter. Makes so much more sense than "Brotha!"

It's yours, my friend. Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

a25luxray

If they were gonna change any character's moveset, I think ganon deserves it the most. Looking at project ganondorf makes me wish we got a ganon more in line with the actual series.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Dieathan

Speaking of voices, I'm curious about whether they'll stick with Marth speaking in Japanese in the non-Japanese versions of the game. He's gotten a standard English voice actor now thanks to FE Warriors, Heroes, and not to mention his appearance in Fates via amiibo, so it makes me wonder if they'll go that extra mile now.

And assuming if he's returning, the same goes for Cloud, though it's arguably even stranger since he's had an English voice actor for years now, and the lack of an English voice for him in the non-Japanese versions of Smash 3DS / Wii U is quite jarring to say the least. They could even recycle voice clips from the Dissidia games if they could ala the Virtua Fighter characters in Dead or Alive 5. If Square allowed them to make a Mii Costume based on Geno, surely they can allow that.

If they wanted to, they could even include an option to select between English and Japanese voices for certain characters. Bayonetta has something like this going on in the Japanese version of Smash Bros 3DS / Wii U, wherein choosing her Bayonetta 1 appearance will give her English voice (As there was no Japanese dub for Bayonetta 1) and choosing her Bayonetta 2 appearance will give her Japanese voice. So having something like that but as a menu toggle rather than being restricted by a character's appearance would be nice to have.

Mega Man: The Power Fighters complete Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 completed with Zero Mega Man X4 completed with all upgrades Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Mega Man classic series complete For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

Cloud not having an English voice actor just made no sense; to me that just stank of laziness.

Now Marf, that's another story. On the one hand, him having a Japanese voice is kind of a running gag for him at this point. On the other hand, yeah, he's gotten an English voice in multiple games so it's reasonable for him to get one in Smash.

Whatever decision is made, I hope it's thought through and not just done out of laziness. I'm okay with either choice if it's a design decision, but not if Sakurai just goes "eh don't feel like rerecording new audio". That being said, having different costumes have different voices would be neat, but that'd probably be a little hard to mitigate. We'll see what Sakurai ends up doing.

The Titan
2 hours ago, The Pope said:

Cloud not having an English voice actor just made no sense; to me that just stank of laziness.

Now Marf, that's another story. On the one hand, him having a Japanese voice is kind of a running gag for him at this point. On the other hand, yeah, he's gotten an English voice in multiple games so it's reasonable for him to get one in Smash.

Whatever decision is made, I hope it's thought through and not just done out of laziness. I'm okay with either choice if it's a design decision, but not if Sakurai just goes "eh don't feel like rerecording new audio". That being said, having different costumes have different voices would be neat, but that'd probably be a little hard to mitigate. We'll see what Sakurai ends up doing.

did you ever own Smash on 3DS? 

MAZZ0Murder
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, Life said:

Link will have the same moveset but every weapon breaks after five hits.

Actually that could work in a way. Break one, get a different kind to use :P

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

The Pope
7 hours ago, The Titan said:

did you ever own Smash on 3DS? 

...Yes? I don't see what that has to do with my post.

MAZZ0Murder

Something about voices? I've failed to pay attention to those characters anyway so IDK what's implied here.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Buffalo

As long as Wario's "GOOOOOO" comes back, right? Or just something new from Wario Land again, that would be nice and it would show that WarioWare isn't his only solo series of games.

16 hours ago, The Pope said:

So I can't tell you why they'd go with those voices for Brawl, but come 4 they recycled everyone's voices (except Pit because we gotta make sure Kid Icarus characters sound absolutely perfect for daddy sakurai).

I don't know if this was an exaggeration or not because Kirby, Ness, Sonic, Fox, and Falco definitely all got voice changes as well. I think that's it?

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For meeting Jintai! User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga during our community challenge event & placing 6th in the Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For staying strike free for 3 years. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. of the DK Crew. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos for participating in ten excellent collaborations For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For getting first place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! ChewChew Rocket! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos December 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

P-Dash

To start restart the RIDLEY FOR SMASH campaign.

For your hard work and determination! Mega Man X series complete Mega Man X4, Mega Man X5, and Mega Man X6 100% complete Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters complete For getting 20 awards Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

The Pope

It was only a mild exaggeration; while some voice lines are definitely redone, most of characters with actual dialogue just got reused.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like the likes of Mario, Peach and Luigi are all recycled form Brawl. Looking up online, Yoshi, Jigglypuff and Falcon have been recycling some lines since all the way back in 64.

Whelt

I'm pretty sure Falcon has been rerecorded at some point from 64. His VA just nailed very similar delivery.

Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 complete with Zero All upgrades acquired in Mega Man X4 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 8 complete The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

The Pope

One of the wikis gave me that factoid; my guess is that while some of his dialogue has been rerecorded, there's at least one lingering from 64.

In particular, it sounds like "show me ya moves" (:06 and :39) is the same clip, albeit cleaned up, while Falcon Punch (:12 and :11) is clearly rerecorded.