The Pope

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com

8,446 replies to this topic

The Pope

So anyway, there's this guy on the internet, and he's called the Nostalgia Critic, tho he dresses up as a bum and does new movies, so it's not nostalgic.

Discuss.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

MoebusOne

I like his 5 Second Movies.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down

Pullahoko

I've only seen a few of his vids.

He... over-acts. A lot.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down THANKS FOR BEING SO GOOD Thanks, Hoko.

NS2

Fivesecondmovies

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

Rawkhawk99

Pretty funny guy. Liked his SMB Movie review and top 11 videos.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

mazx9999

Never heard of him.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 12 days before it was shut down

MelvanaInChains

In style of the fake 'war', I enjoy him more than the Nerd.

Go on. Go on and kill me.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

eletricalmonkss

I have not watched alot of his videos but he seems somewhat funny. I do like the fivesecondmovies

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

cantthinkofnameATM

Oh the Critic, i have seen him. He is ok.

NintyScreen
Pretty funny guy. Liked his SMB Movie review and top 11 videos.

Feghoot

The Nostalgia Critic kicks ass. He approached the Angry Video Game Nerd in a fistfight.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

GasmaskAvenger
The Nostalgia Critic kicks ass. He approached the Angry Video Game Nerd in a fistfight.

I thought it was a three way between Nostalgia Critic, AVGN & Captain S

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Feghoot

Captain S just got in the way. He was fucking hilarious in that.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

GasmaskAvenger

Okay

Still, all three of them should get cookies for being so funny :oops:

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Feghoot

Okay

Still, all three of them should get cookies for being so funny :oops:

Yes. I wonder what game/movie they'll review.

Feghoot

Nobody can guess my username on his website!