The Pope

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com

8,411 replies to this topic

Yaminomalex
Pretty funny guy. Liked his SMB Movie review and top 11 videos.

Oh man, that Animaniacs video was brilliant.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

Feghoot
Pretty funny guy. Liked his SMB Movie review and top 11 videos.

Oh man, that Animaniacs video was brilliant.

"I'd say puberty was kind to you!"

"Give me the bird!" "I would but the Fox censors won't allow it!"

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

Nozdordomu
The Nostalgia Critic kicks ass. He approached the Angry Video Game Nerd in a fistfight.

But he lost.

I think Nostalgia Critic's best videos are Space Jam, Top 11 Drug PSAs, and Captain Planet.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For getting 20 awards For being a part of the Recommended Poops of November 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014
Best Writer 2016 
Best Writer 2017 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

The Pope
The Nostalgia Critic kicks ass. He approached the Angry Video Game Nerd in a fistfight.

But he lost.

I think Nostalgia Critic's best videos are Batman and Robin, the Drug Cartoon special, and Captain Planet.

Fixed.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

SpamNapkin

I fucking love him.

He's the funniest man on the face of the earth.

Everything he does is just amazing.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

The Pope

I don't know to that extent, but yes, he is very funny.

I think I might like him more than the nerd.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Eth

I quite like him too.

The first review I saw him do was Pokemon: The First Movie, and loved it.

Oh, and Space Jam was a laugh too.

For staying warn free for 9 years RIP EATAN For placing 4th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For completing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For letting Yoshi experience his first ever sexual adventure. He's the first member For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 300 days before it was shut down

nintengod64

OMG HE SUCKS CAUSE THA NERD SAIDZ SO LOLOLOLOL

but seriously I check out his site every week cause I love all his videos.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 106 days before it was shut down

SlinkyGuy

Matban and Borin was the best review I had ever seen.

And the top 11 stuff is the shit too.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down For being GEWD. Ribbit! Om nom thank you

The Pope

The new Ask That Guy was pretty lawd.

sonicnerd23

I loved his Pokemon Movie review.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 167 days before it was shut down GEWD. For writing for news staff.

MelvanaInChains

Cosmic.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

The Pope

HE MAKES ME LAWL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

loldongs

I love these personal pages that everyone loves (sorta liek Maddox, but he's pretty popular now)

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year