The Pope

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com

8,446 replies to this topic

Liebermintz

Doug's Top 11 Worst Movies He's Reviewed.

Different from the last list in that these aren't his favorite reviews; these are the movies he reviewed that made him the angriest.

I knew what #1 would be the moment the video started.

"Hi, I'm Doug Walker and I really fucking hate Matthew Broderick because I'm so fucking EDGEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

The Pope

He's always hated Matthew Broderick.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Cantfly

I knew what #1 would be even before he uploaded the video in the first place. I still say that it's also his best review to this day also because you could tell that he was just completely defeated when reviewing it right from the very beginning. I may just form my own favorite list sometime in the future.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Full Metal Kiwi

He's always hated Matthew Broderick.

He's best as a stage actor, really. He's wonderful in The Producers, but I can't really name anything else recent I've liked him in.

And Inspector Gadget is a pretty trash movie. I remember being so hyped for this movie since I watched the cartoon all the time on Nickelodeon. Then I watched the movie and I remember ONE thing bugging me was how they kill the professor at the beginning, but they never actually SAY he's dead. They say "what happened to him" or whatever along that line. I didn't know what that meant, I didn't know if they implied he was still okay or whatever? A tiny robot shot a laser (or something like that, I can't remember) and we never see him again. He's dead, right? Why don't they just say so? Of course the argument is it's a kid's show. So why have it in the first place if you can't mention it? Freeze the guy, kidnap him and make it a focal point for the plot to move, put him in a coma, knock him senseless as a comedic relief character for the movie as he recovers, just don't kill the guy. It seems so cruel and ultimately unnecessary since we don't care for the guy in the first place.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 192 days before it was shut down

Psychotime

ONE OF THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT PAPER HALLOWEEN CUPS AND PLATES IS YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRY AND WASH THE BLOOD OFF YOUR REAL--THE GOOD THING IS PEOPLE WON'T EXPECT REAL BLOOD TO BE ON THE--

EWWW, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? MADE IN CHINA!? AND WHAT IS THIS, MOOD SLIME? LAST TIME I CRACKED SOMEONE'S SKULL OPE--LAST TIME I'VE SEEN WHAT WAS IN SOMEONE'S HEAD, THIS WAS NOT IT!

For staying warn free for 9 years Best Artist 2017
Best Artist 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

bob

http://blip.tv/welshy

I like this guy, and he's making a really interesting retrospective on the Saw movies. even if you havent seen them, its worth a look. And he's editing out anything too gory in case that kinda stuff turns you away.

For clearing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years User with Funniest Signatures 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.