Tug

Your Unpopular Tastes in Movies/TV

616 replies to this topic

StockReady

Almost every single joke in The Simpsons Movie was unfunny. Not saying this is an unpopular opinion here, I can't actually remember anyone discussing this film.

Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

Skwidora

I do not like zany comedies, like Nichijou or Bobobo.

Same here, in fact, I've never found any anime funny. Japanese humor just does not translate well into English, in my opinion. There are probably a million subtle jokes and cultural referances that will go right over my head, so I don't see the point in watching it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 16 videos

TVBForever

Forgot to mention, Ice Age: The Meltdown wasn't as bad as anyone says it is, in fact, I used to dislike it. But I now appreciate the film for its really interesting plot, some fun jokes, and yes, the Scrat scenes. I mean, it's not Shrek 2, Despicable Me 2, or even the Toy Story trilogy, but it was pretty decent.

I will agree, however, that Continental Drift was BAD.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

AGSMA

I still think Harry and the Hendersons is freaking hilarious despite being a kids film that hasn't aged well.

Too bad I can't find on YouTube the scene where they're on the highway and Harry starts to impersonate ambulance sirens. Easily the best part of the whole movie.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

TheOneManBoxOffice

I completely despise District 9 with a passion.

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018
Best Writer 2018 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

DiscoGlacier

- A Troll in Central Park, while incredibly flawed, isn't a complete abomination: it still has terrific animation, music, and voice acting, and the concept is actually very unique (which makes the execution of the plot all the more disappointing).

- North comes across as so bad, it's good rather than completely awful. Granted, the stereotypes are very unfortunate, and the writing is too ridiculous for its own good, but everything else is decent at least: the bright and colorful atmosphere, the A-list cast (Elijah Wood makes a great straight man), the soundtrack, and the corny jokes and wordplay. Especially the corny jokes and wordplay.

- I never cared for Star Wars, not even the original trilogy. I never grew up with the franchise, and when I saw A New Hope for the first time, I had already seen films such as La Jetee and Blade Runner. I was still able to appreciate it for the impact its had on science fiction, the meticulousness of its visuals, and its codification of the Hero's Journey, but it was the latter in particular that made it feel... basic. If I'm watching science fiction, it's gotta be cerebral, like with the aforementioned films or 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Wads of dosh For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

Erazor

- I never cared for Star Wars, not even the original trilogy. I never grew up with the franchise, and when I saw A New Hope for the first time, I had already seen films such as La Jetee and Blade Runner. I was still able to appreciate it for the impact its had on science fiction, the meticulousness of its visuals, and its codification of the Hero's Journey, but it was the latter in particular that made it feel... basic. If I'm watching science fiction, it's gotta be cerebral, like with the aforementioned films or 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Thank you. Let's not forget that literally every George Lucas film is way too fucking long.

I don't know how unpopular this will be here, but I think Will Smith is an incredibly mediocre actor with almost no range outside of the "cocky douchebag " character, and I believe After Earth proved that.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TVBForever

I almost forgot, I despise everything about Black Swan.

Hell, I used to love this movie when it first came out. But after a few rewatches, I wondered to myself... why? Why do people love this? Why do I love it? I mean, it's just Natalie Portman whining like a total bitch, and Mila Kunis being there just to get a paycheck, and even an erotic sex scene that actually fails at being erotic, and instead becomes fanservice for people who wanted to see Portman and Kunis onscreen together. The plot is even a complete joke, since it's trying so desperately to be like Perfect Blue for an American audience, but butcher it so much.

So yeah, fuck that movie.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

VentXekart

I never got into Serenity and/or Firefly. While a lot of the concepts of the series seemed realistic, the fact that humanity in the story hasn't run into any extraterrestrial intelligences seems VERY far-fetched. I know some people would probably retort by citing the Fermi Paradox but seriously, no encounters with alien life? That's just a little too stupid for my tastes. Also, another thing that irks me about it is that the main countries that made it farther into space are the Chinese and the US. What about the other countries who have their own space programs, don't they deserve a little recognition as well? I mean Russia could probably make it up there, unless the writers totally forgot about the space race in which case they are probably dumber than rocks.

And don't get me started on the reavers or whatever-the-hell-they're-called. Humans driven insane by space sickness/madness being a legitimate threat to space colonies or starships? PLEASE! They're more likely to harm themselves or die from the lack of food, water, and/or life support before they could even organize themselves! Not to mention if they WERE insane, how the hell would manage to maintain their ships?!

Sorry to seem like I'm ranting but there is a lot about Serenity and/or Firefly that seem to be a bit too farfetched in my point-of-view.

BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Fretless

I enjoy Shark Tale. I don't know why, I know it isn't a good movie, but I can still enjoy it in a way that isn't a "so-bad-it's-good" way.

For staying warn free for 9 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

DiscoGlacier

My dad and I enjoyed it far more than we should have; perhaps this was before the Shrek knockoffs started to overstay their welcome. I recall an inside joke between us was "This is the best sitdown ever!"

Wads of dosh For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

G ☆

I actually felt the same back when it came out, but after Bee Movie knocked my senses back into me some years later, this is the only scene I can really bring myself to rewatch:

http://youtu.be/dPBb_TDOW8M

Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Raquesis776

I never got into Serenity and/or Firefly. While a lot of the concepts of the series seemed realistic, the fact that humanity in the story hasn't run into any extraterrestrial intelligences seems VERY far-fetched. I know some people would probably retort by citing the Fermi Paradox but seriously, no encounters with alien life? That's just a little too stupid for my tastes. Also, another thing that irks me about it is that the main countries that made it farther into space are the Chinese and the US. What about the other countries who have their own space programs, don't they deserve a little recognition as well? I mean Russia could probably make it up there, unless the writers totally forgot about the space race in which case they are probably dumber than rocks.

And don't get me started on the reavers or whatever-the-hell-they're-called. Humans driven insane by space sickness/madness being a legitimate threat to space colonies or starships? PLEASE! They're more likely to harm themselves or die from the lack of food, water, and/or life support before they could even organize themselves! Not to mention if they WERE insane, how the hell would manage to maintain their ships?!

Sorry to seem like I'm ranting but there is a lot about Serenity and/or Firefly that seem to be a bit too farfetched in my point-of-view.

I disliked Firefly. Not a big fan of the trademark Whedon "snappy" dialogue. I just thought the "western in space" thing was too dumb to carry any dramatic weight.  For some reason, people really, really like it...usually I can get why things are popular, but I just don't understand why it has such a huge fanbase. Also, on the show, they spit out Chinese phrases, and that's apparently supposed to be "clever" and "worldbuilding", but absolutely none of the characters are Chinese.  :O:icon_frown:  I shouldn't get so pissed off at a dumb tv show, but got-dammit, it just ain't right.

I almost forgot, I despise everything about Black Swan.

Hell, I used to love this movie when it first came out. But after a few rewatches, I wondered to myself... why? Why do people love this? Why do I love it? I mean, it's just Natalie Portman whining like a total bitch, and Mila Kunis being there just to get a paycheck, and even an erotic sex scene that actually fails at being erotic, and instead becomes fanservice for people who wanted to see Portman and Kunis onscreen together. The plot is even a complete joke, since it's trying so desperately to be like Perfect Blue for an American audience, but butcher it so much.

So yeah, fuck that movie.

In light of Satoshi Kon's passing, watching Black Swan instead of Perfect Blue just seems wrong somehow.

Erazor

Firefly is Star Trek for posers. The irrefutable proof works in the same restaurant as me.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Cantfly

It at least isn't unpopular here, anyway.

I still regret the fact that I paid money to go see a "film project" that essentially amounted to him filming other hippie dippie actors in his clique reciting Shakespeare word-for-word in his summer home. 

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

HerrVarden

I think The Fifth Element is fucking awful. It's not funny and it's certainly not a good sci-fi flick.

Okay, this one's a big one: I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with Kevin James. I watched a lot of King of Queens when I was younger (it came on before Friends, and then The Simpsons after that) so maybe it's just nostalgia messing with me, but I remember thinking he was really funny on it and he had really good line delivery. I also remember watching one of his stand-up specials on Comedy Central and thinking he was funny in that too.

On Fifth Element, I disagree with you on the former but I understand the latter completely. You really feel like they were just sort of making things up as they went and there wasn't much need to feel invested in the world around you. What makes it for me is the characters and some of the comedic bits, but without making the world as enticing, it doesn't stand to be that great of a film. Also Milia's performance was grating at times.

On Kevin James, I stand by my belief that he was an innocuous "fat-guy" comedian with the way he goes about jokes as well as his sitcom. Oddly enough I could see him doing very well in like a comedy-drama situation. Someone call Alexander Payne.

Almost every single joke in The Simpsons Movie was unfunny. Not saying this is an unpopular opinion here, I can't actually remember anyone discussing this film.

I'm not sure why you post here, but here's my unpopular opinion, I don't think the movie was that bad. Sure, I would have loved to see a more established arch-enemy by the antagonist in the film, but there were some decent scenes, be them humorous or creative. The real problem is that there was really nothing that made it film-worthy. I don't think any show making a film can really pull off making a film without it feeling like you just paid for a two-hour episode. And I liked Bigger, Longer and Uncut and Colon Movie For Theaters. Actually for Colon Movie For Theatres, they could have done so much more with it. Like they really could have upped the animation skill so that the surreality of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force shined through better.

I enjoy Shark Tale. I don't know why, I know it isn't a good movie, but I can still enjoy it in a way that isn't a "so-bad-it's-good" way.

For me, it's some of the jokes and the fact that DeNiro decided to voice a mobster shark. I mean I know he does anything as long as the word "mobster" and "lots of money" are in store, but it's still always nice to witness the absurdity of his career. If nothing else, I liked this joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ZR_SFtlZs

On a different note, I think The Master lost some of its luster when I watched it a second time. Granted I loved the cast (though Joaquin's perfomance was a little grueling with the way he talked, but I guess it's believable), it played off a relatively predictable path, and it didn't really deliver on that dynamic that the Master's wife has on both Joaquin's character and the Master. They sort of teased it for a bit and then went on to have it simply be between the Master and Joaquin. You can't really like the characters, nor can you really care either. Though there are some interesting scenes, I'll give it that.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos DE DE DE IS THA ONE! Best Writer 2014
User with Coolest Avatars 2014
Best Image Editor 2014
Best Image Editor 2015
Best Writer 2015
Best Image Editor 2018 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 2013 2013
User with Coolest Signatures 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015 For your first featured article. Harrison Ford Trivia Recursion Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

RedLuigi

I agree whole-heartedly that Joss is a turd and he white-washes like a maniac but I still enjoy Firefly. Enough to buy the blu-rays of both the series and the movie and read all the comics :|

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

SuperYoshi

Speaking of Star Wars, I think the prequel trilogy got progressively worse as they went on and not the other way around.  Bad as they all are, I at least enjoyed watching The Phantom Menace to some small degree, largely because I feel that, even for its faults, it still maintains the sense of adventure the original movies had that the other two prequel movies do not.  I still wouldn't say I like any of them, but I can at least tolerate watching Episode I is what I'm saying.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Whelt

I agree, actually. I don't particularly want to watch any of them again, but if I did, I'd probably go for Episode I.

Also yes, Star Wars has always been more fantasy than Scifi. It doesn't go into any detail on how its science works, as it's only there to serve the atmosphere.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!