• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
MrThisucks

Your most popular YouTube Comments

119 replies to this topic

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi

EHdJGe2.png

Obvious Vinesauce joke for another meme in 2016.png

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette

Not exactly a very popular one either, just one of my favourite ones I posted myself, also, people laughed a bit at it so I guess it got well with people...? eh???

but hey 10 likes that's pretty high in my book and even if some comments top that there was none that topped my previous entries I posted, except for them getting more upvotes

shakira_shakira.png

(Yep, I'm now officially IABI TV on Youtube. So that my collab entries would make even more sense.)

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Palette   
Palette

VbZW3jz.png

The error in the title has since been fixed, but I was there before the title got corrected so ye

Congratulations on completing 5 Tennis Matches! Now go do some more. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September & December 2016 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For The Experimental Collab. Top 10 Videos of May 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) The Joshscorcher YTP Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For the Sonic Boom Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos November 2014 - Sentence mix-core

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette

Heh, I just found a comment that surpassed those comments I posted here earlier with +13 with having +16!

popular_Youtube_comment.png

witness this here

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheOneManBoxOffice   
TheOneManBoxOffice

tfjQISw.jpg

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

TugCoat   
TugCoat

RzNA5AD.png

Wouldn't YOU like to know the context...

Spoiler

For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

YTPNerdette   
YTPNerdette

mars_argo_deleted_stuff.png

At least it's high by my standarts.

P.S.: It's just a reply to a comment where someone asked for that Korean blogpost with That Poppy's (back then Moriah Poppy/Pereira) older videos... Funny thing how sometime later after this it was indeed deleted. Now on that comment are replies on how is there hope to possibly find that blogpost again.

Reaper   
Reaper
  • Banned
  • On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 7:06 PM, TheOneManBoxOffice said:

tfjQISw.jpg

The hell is "manspreading"?? Also I've heard of "woak or "woke" but what is it? Are these phrases that nobody over 40 uses?

Crazy Luigi   
    Crazy Luigi
    6 hours ago, Reaper said:

The hell is "manspreading"?? Also I've heard of "woak or "woke" but what is it? Are these phrases that nobody over 40 uses?

Try no one over 30, if even that. Seriously...

Anyways to answer your questions properly, "manspreading" is kind of similar to "mansplaining," only instead of the latter trying to be condescending to women because they presumably don't know much about a certain thing, that "manspreading" thing is just a stupid, asinine term used to talk about a person spreading their legs apart in a rather major way, presumably because they got huge boys (like I do in real life, believe it or not). Rather, the real answer involves the way the man's pelvis is shaped around the men's torso and how the legs connect there. As for someone being "woke," I don't know much on that one myself, but I presume it means you have to stay awaken on the knowledge you've gained in life and to not lose it when you see it (projecting it as "sleeping," I presume (again)). The point is it's all rather stupid!

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

YTPNerdette   
    YTPNerdette

dexter_labs.png

FromtheWordsofBR   
    FromtheWordsofBR

ITgGL4v.pngOzYdjnB.png

(from a Troll 2 "OH MY GOOOOD" video, and the next one from "The Secret Life of Pets but with all the pets removed")

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos