Dark Fox

League of Legends

242 replies to this topic

Dark Fox

You've been added to the OP.

The only problem with LoL as a spectator sport is that if you haven't played it, you're not going to have any idea what's going on.

And as I said before, if you enjoy the game, don't let other peoples' negative opinion keep you from playing.

So, what are your mains?

For 5 years of virtual cosplay. For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Buffalo

I agree; with context, it can actually be quite an exciting spectator sport.

Now that we know five people here who play the game, a YouChew team could possibly work after all.

Edit: Maybe just make this a MOBA thread?

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For meeting Jintai! User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga during our community challenge event & placing 6th in the Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For staying strike free for 3 years. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. of the DK Crew. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos for participating in ten excellent collaborations For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For getting first place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! ChewChew Rocket! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos December 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Mashu

It's not League, but I've been dicking around in Dota 2 lately, trying to finish all the training objectives before I do anything online. I think I'm starting to get a hang of the how the game works, though there's still a good deal of game mechanics I'm unfamiliar with. Also, I feel like I have a tendency to focus too much on what I'm doing as opposed to the team's status as a whole, though the bots appear to be pretty independent so that's probably why.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64 during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. January 2015 - "CDI '06" (YTPMV) For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years With an iron fist Press start to begin For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Thanks for the donation For your piece on Kraven Manor, all I can say is good job. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year June 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SlushBasedCupcakes

Oh, their negative opinions I don't care about. Just figured since there was negative feedback, if I made the thread there most likely won't be many people posting.

top: riven fizz Kennen vlad

Jungle: Shaco Fizz Kha'zix Skarner Diana(?)
Mid: Anivia Veigar Diana Viktor Fizz (?)
AD: Lucian Ez Jinx Kalista Corki Twitch

Support: Kennen Veigar

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Vir

I swear to all that is good, nearly every Master Yi I've had on my team this season has either been an asshole or disconnects early on in the match. For an example of the former, in one match I'm playing who I think was Poppy and I get 2v1'd in the jungle while my team's Yi is running around like an idiot right near me, then when I call him out on it he bitches that he was out of mana and has the audacity to tell me not to get into stupid situations, so another teammate rightfully told him to shut up. For the latter, in my last match I'm playing as Annie and end up taking bot lane with Twitch and our Yi disconnects before leaving the spawn, and by the time he reconnects we've pretty much already lost because the enemy team's Ekko and Graves were fed to hell.

On a lighter note, my most recent champion buy was Fiora and she's an amazing top laner. Sure, there was that one match where I was forced to solo top against an Olaf who was virtually impossible to kill and who would show up to sodomize me every time I made it to their third turret, but then in the following match I was able to easily take on their Ekko, Lee Sin and Fizz. If Fiora gets fed, you basically win.

I'M A SUGAR DADDY That's a lot of love! It's a little itchy. For collecting all the bronze cards User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SlushBasedCupcakes

Devour jungle is strong if they're allowed to farm for 15 minutes without the lanes losing as well.
master yi jungle i hate tho cause the players personality tends to be horrible, same for riven vayne players or mid laners.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Vir

Now another thing about my experience as Fiora is that I've had to share a lane with Teemo at least three times so far, and the third did fuck all to help me because every time their Ahri and later Lucian showed up he'd recall away and leave me to die, and if he actually grew a pair he could've finished the former off when she was near death instead of just farming minions. To put it in perspective, he made it to level 11 before we surrendered and built a Liandry's Torment, yet didn't even leave any freaking mushrooms in the jungle where I could've baited Ahri for easy kills. I couldn't tell if he was griefing or just stupid, but either way I reported him for assisting the enemy team.

And of course, in my match before that, one of these maroons reports me for snapping back at our Nocturne for his obnoxious snark, and since I'm pretty sure it was him I report him too. And to top it off, my W:L ratio this season is now 31:33 and I'm just so tired of everything that keeps happening to me. I should probably just hold off from playing pubs entirely.

I'M A SUGAR DADDY That's a lot of love! It's a little itchy. For collecting all the bronze cards User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SlushBasedCupcakes

I'm guessing most people here aren't level 30 yet?

Not anything bad, just wondering.

Buffalo

I'm level 30, but I tend to stay away from ranked 'cause it makes me nervous. I think VIr is too, if I'm not mistaken, and Dark Fox is getting close.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For meeting Jintai! User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga during our community challenge event & placing 6th in the Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For staying strike free for 3 years. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. of the DK Crew. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos for participating in ten excellent collaborations For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For getting first place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! ChewChew Rocket! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos December 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Vir

I'm level 30, but I tend to stay away from ranked 'cause it makes me nervous. I think VIr is too, if I'm not mistaken, and Dark Fox is getting close.

I've only just reached 15. I would probably be at 30 were it not that I used to only play once in a blue moon before recently, and I made my account around Lulu's launch sometime in mid season 2. Of course, part of the reason I was turned off was probably because 16-year-old me had difficulty grasping several of the game mechanics at that point and I had let Spiral Knights take over my life.

Dark Fox

I've just hit level 30 today, so I'm ranked-ready. I'm probably gonna duo-queue with my silver friend first and see how bad I really am.

For 5 years of virtual cosplay. For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

nfd

I'm currently gold IV, my best is Plat IV but I ended the season in gold 1 so I got the grossest border in the game.

My summoner is nfd

Also on the front post for the sake of clarity you should add what regions people are in too, I'm on NA.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Dark Fox

Played some blinds with Vir. We'll, uhh... work on it.

As for this patch and the story, I knew they weren't going to go through with killing off a champ outside of the field of justice completely. So, remember to purchase Gangplank and play at least one game with him before August 10th (AFTER they readd him in 5.15) for the free captain skin, which is just him pre-explosion.

Buffalo

I need to play more games with your Ezreal. I can't even breathe when I'm reminded they belong in a museum every three seconds. 

Next time, maybe they'll try to leave a dent.

Dark Fox

I'm going to play my last two ranked placement games before I go to work. And I'm going to stream them. Wish me luck.

Throwing piece of shit Blitz fucking keeping me out of silver 2 ASSHOLE.

Edited by Dark Fox

Vir

Tried the new Fiora yesterday. She's...okay, I guess. Having a slow is nice, as well as having an ult that isn't "press R to win" since the original was somewhat unreliable, but I'll have to get used to that new passive.

Buffalo

They're redesigning relatively recent champs like Fiora but others like Taric, Warwick, Yorick, Urgot, Poppy, Rammus, etc. have been pretty much unchanged visually for a completely unreasonable amount of time. Taric still has pizza feet, lol. The least they could do is update some of their splashes.  

SlushBasedCupcakes

Updating splashes is too much work for poor ol Rito.

Nidalee and Twitch shall forever have their hideous pizza feet splash art instead of just using chinese art or making new art.

SlushBasedCupcakes

Also, I wanna say that I'm usually available to play if I'm hanging online. Unless I message saying I'm busy, in another group etc. But otherwise if I get an invite I'll accept cause would feel bad saying no. Not one to start the parties/send out invites to others to see if they're up to playing, so just toss 1 or 1000 my way and I'll accept if I feel like playing.

Sorry if it seems like I'm avoiding the 3 I think people I have added from here.

Would've edited post but then people wouldn't look at the thread since last post was yesterday.

Vir

They're redesigning relatively recent champs like Fiora but others like Taric, Warwick, Yorick, Urgot, Poppy, Rammus, etc. have been pretty much unchanged visually for a completely unreasonable amount of time. Taric still has pizza feet, lol. The least they could do is update some of their splashes.  

Warwick needs a VU badly, but not before Poppy, Taric and maybe Amumu, then after them they can devote all their efforts to finally reworking Urgot.