• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Dark Fox

League of Legends

242 replies to this topic

Dark Fox   
Dark Fox

I've been saying for a while that Taric is the most in need of an update, but if they keep anything, I hope it's his truly outrageous gems.

For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Buffalo   
Buffalo

As well as all of his quotes, so his stones will always be precious. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For meeting Jintai! User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga during our community challenge event & placing 6th in the Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For staying strike free for 3 years. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. of the DK Crew. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos for participating in ten excellent collaborations For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For getting first place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! ChewChew Rocket! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos December 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Dark Fox   
Dark Fox

Using Ctrl+1 is half of Taric's meta game. It's as important as using Ctrl+2 on Ez.

Anyone having luck with the new Fiora yet?

For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SlushBasedCupcakes   
SlushBasedCupcakes

Fiora seems to be an oddball champ, nobody knows what to do with her now and just take her mid to feed all day.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Vir   
Vir

Holy ship. Played Master Yi for the second time and the first time since I started playing in season 2, got my first Pentakill ever when the enemy team grouped up near the Baron and I came out of the jungle to ult up and take them all out. I thought it was just going to be a Quadrakill, but then their Ahri came to us late to the slaughter and I cut her down. Guess Poppy isn't my only jungler main now.

I'M A SUGAR DADDY That's a lot of love! It's a little itchy. For collecting all the bronze cards User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SlushBasedCupcakes   
SlushBasedCupcakes

I played vayne for the 2nd time a few days ago on a smurf and got a pentakill somehow.

As for pentakills I get those every 50 or so games.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Dark Fox   
Dark Fox

I don't like playing against Vayne. She has no counters, her harass and chase games are too good, and she snowballs pretty easily.

Also yeah, Yi and Shyv are pretty frequent bans in ranked because of their jg capabilities.

Vir   
Vir

I don't like playing against Vayne. She has no counters, her harass and chase games are too good, and she snowballs pretty easily.

If there's any champion who I absolutely despise playing against it's Lux, considering she has a snare, a slow, and a press-R-to-win death ray ult. In my most recent match, I'm playing as Teemo with Master Yi against Lux and Jinx. After their Garen and Ahri get fed we ultimately lose 15:51 in spite of their Nunu disconnecting at level 9 (though he was shit anyway), and their Lux had 10 kills, 21 assists, 0 fucking deaths. The only person on their team to never die once, a feat in itself, spent most of the match ganging up on me with or without Jinx and slaughtering me with that ult, including one moment where they predicted where I was going to go and fired the beam where I was headed from out of the jungle, and stole a dragon kill from me (I managed to solo the two after that). A complete kit overhaul sounds unlikely, but I would appreciate it greatly because I find her more infuriating than Ashe, which is saying something.

Also, I keep forgetting that Teemo is an AP marksman.

I'M A SUGAR DADDY That's a lot of love! It's a little itchy. For collecting all the bronze cards User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Buffalo   
Buffalo

Yeah, Lux just feels staright-up broken at times, and I wish Riot would pay attention to that. I groan every time I'm mid and I see the other team's Lux with flash/ignite. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For meeting Jintai! User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga during our community challenge event & placing 6th in the Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For staying strike free for 3 years. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. of the DK Crew. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos for participating in ten excellent collaborations For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For getting first place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! ChewChew Rocket! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos December 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

SlushBasedCupcakes   
SlushBasedCupcakes

The jungler just needs to grow a brain and gank mid 20 times before 10 minutes to shut down lux.

Dark Fox   
Dark Fox

Damn, our games were hella fun today. Slush, we gotta do more Ez/Ken bot, cuz that shit's funny, and Ez seems to be the only champ other than Rammus that I don't suck as when I play with you. Gard, we gotta work on your positioning when you're the adc, and remember to call your lane in champ select. But you see that Teemo game? Felt bad for the other Teemo after we won.

Vir   
Vir

Recently had a match where I got 28 kills as Tristana and Bard against Vayne and Leona aaaand we still don't win because our Mordekaiser disconnected and there wasn't anyone to protect the nexus. In another match I'm taking mid and later bot as Annie, and all the enemy team's Shaco had to do to win was kill me so no one could stop him from backdooring because everyone else was away and our inner turrets were already down. I can't make this up.

Dark Fox   
Dark Fox

I tried Leona during her free week, and I'm definitely going to save up to get her as my next supp. Two stuns, wonderful engage, and tanky af. The enemies won't even try to leave a dent.

SlushBasedCupcakes   
SlushBasedCupcakes

I hope they change the particle colors for Project Lucian. I'm still gonna buy it regardless but Orange is such an awful color when Lucian's armor and hair is green/white.

Vir   
Vir

I don't know why, but most of the time that I try out a new champion or a champion that I haven't played in a long time, I end up in a match where my team gets beaten badly; Thresh, Soraka, Gangplank, Leona, Ashe, Xerath, Jinx, and now Kennen, whose kit I got used to a few minutes in, but I was against Tryndamere and when he ults you're basically fucked. The following match I had to play supp Annie again because top was Garen, jungler was Xin Zhao and mid was one of those people who thinks Miss Fortune is good in any lane other than bot; when I called top, the Garen thinks he can solo and when I call him out the MF complains, then the latter rages when we want to surrender about 24 minutes in. Blocked both of them.

Before those two, I was in a match where I got screwed by matchmaking again and I was taking bot with a level 19 Morgana against a level 30 Caitlyn in full tier 3 runes; by the end of the match, they had 28 kills, were the only player to reach 18, and on top of that they had Blitzcrank as their support, Jesus tap-dancing Christ. I groaned when they got a pentakill in our base late-game. The next match, I'm mid Annie against a Katarina who somehow had a rune page with just two tier 1 quintessences but also 29 mastery points in offense, and who snowballed early and went on to terrorize top as well. If she didn't kill me I'd instead get sodomized by Jinx or Rengar. Thankfully, my most recent match was my first time on ARAM and my first time as Maokai, and while the other team did well we proved our superiority in the end.

Dark Fox   
Dark Fox

I'm sure you all read up on 5.16's major patch notes. Here's a summary of 5.17's important shizz.

• Azir bugfixes.
  • Bard buffs.
  • Draven's ego inflated.
  • Garen is slower.
  • Kalista nerfs.
  • Lux's Q buffed (fucking what hahaha).
  • Yi's dance now scales with movement speed (very important).
  • Nocturne's ult distance reverted, can go far again.
  • Annoying Kench buffs.

Project Skins coming out soon.

ad9b6838ea.jpg

Buffalo   
Buffalo

First of all, why are they buffing Lux lmao

But Bard buffs? Thank the heavens.

Vir   
Vir

I need PROJECT: Fiora in my life.

In other news, tried out Ziggs. In the first match we lost 34 minutes in because we kept getting killed by this level 30 as Hecarim that wouldn't fucking die, but I was doing a good job destroying their Heimerdinger. The next match, I have to take bot with Blitzcrank because this dumbass as Zed wants mid after I lock in and together me and Blitz sent heads rolling. The range on his Q is just heavenly.

SlushBasedCupcakes   
SlushBasedCupcakes

Where the fugg is my project lucian. Why does he not have green lasers....

Most of those nerfs or buffs outside of Bard and nocturne does nothing to the character. Kalista still pick or ban, op as fugg.