• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
SharkhamAsylum

BoJack Horseman

69 replies to this topic

The Pope   
The Pope
Spoiler

"Where's the girl?"
"She's gone, mom."
"Oh yes, I took her, didn't I? Where did I put her?"

Shit, I feel like I need to watch all of Season 4 again to recontextualize Beatrice's ramblings, because they all make sense now. Fuck.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

RGS   
RGS

First time I binged a whole season in one day and man, I can't believe how much they improve year after year. Just when you think "OK, at this point this is going to be a downgrade", it actually gets better and better. This show can make me cry like a baby and laugh so hard in the span of 10 minutes. God, I love this.

Spoiler

Kind of glad/surprised that both Bojack returned to LA and Mr. Peanut Butter dropped out the election relatively fast, I thought the former being on the road wandering around and the latter running for governor all season would be weird. I thought they were going to hammer in the Trump comparisons throughout the whole thing but no, Mr. PB stops his campaign halfway through and while they could've made more political jokes, yeah, it made sense for the story; he knows he isn't fit to run as governor.

Todd still cracks me up every time, god bless Aaron Paul. When he introduced those clown dentists I thought it would be too dumb even for this, but it was mostly hilarious. He doesn't really have a huge arc but I don't know, he was still pretty entertaining to watch.

And while Episode 6 will get all the credit for the new animation style and structure (which it deserves, it's a great episode), man, Episode 11 is fucking brutal, I did not expect to feel sorry for a previously uninteresting and despicable character but they somehow accomplished that. I even teared up a little at the end, holy shit. I realized that the gutwrenching stuff is usually reserved for the penultimate episode of each season while the last one kinda wraps up everything in a not-so-nice or complete bow.

Speaking of which, this was probably the happiest season finale of the show I've seen, specially for Bojack himself. He ends up being a better person and feeling good about himself and his daughter/sibling, and while Diane and Mr. Peanut Butter are in a very rocky position, I think Carolyn didn't end up that broken and again, Todd didn't have a huge character arc per say. Still, great season, maybe the best one yet.

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Pope   
The Pope

Yeah, as I said in my post, 6 and 11 are definitely the best episodes of the season, with 9 and 2 also being top contenders.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Deaniac   
Deaniac
Spoiler

I still find it wildly ironic that Princess Carolyn, Diane, and Mr. Peanutbutter are a little worse off by the end of season four while Bojack has probably the most uplifting outcome in the show thus far. That last shot of him beaming on the phone genuinely warms the cockles of my heart.

Todd's arc was more self discovery than going through an actual pitfall. I think he suffered enough when Bojack managed to shut down his play aspirations and sabotaged his former relationship in the last few seasons. He deserves his wacky hijinks, dammit - even if clown dentists are an equally terrible and terrifying idea.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

banana cult   
banana cult
Spoiler

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I LOVE HOLLYHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT ONLY THE BEST FOR HER AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE BROTHER SISTER DYNAMIC IN SEASON 5

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Pope   
The Pope

One thing that I think isn't mentioned enough is the fact that, whether using other songs or creating original works, the music in this show is outstanding.

The Pope   
The Pope

Made some more gifs for avatars; most have been snatched up, but this one's still available

50vvSgE.gif

(Tug changed his avatar so it's not the still version of this, so if anyone wants it, go for it)