G ☆

Your Gaming Backlog/Bucket List/Wish List

78 replies to this topic

G ☆

Just a general hub for games collecting dust, regardless of whether or not you plan on finishing them, or games you plan on picking up eventually.

Unfinished:

Spoiler

Punch Out!!(Wii)

Rayman: Origins

Rhythm Heaven Fever

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Grand Theft Auto IV

Star Fox 64

Papers, Please

Hyrule Warriors

L.A. Noire

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

The Wonderful 101

Hell Yeah!

Dropped:

Spoiler

Donkey Kong 64

Golden Sun

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Yet to start:

Spoiler

Sin and Punishment: Star Successor

Frozen Synapse

XCOM: Enemy Unkown

Mother 3

Jet Set Radio

Psychonauts

Deus Ex

To the Moon

Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

StockReady

I've been thinking about trying the Advance Wars games on GBA, but I'm not sure if they interest me enough.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

King D. Supersepiroth

My general backlog is here.

Anyway, I've been putting off finishing The Warriors and The Sacred Stones because of the Super Mario Sunshine challenge. I'm unsure if I'll actually finish The Warriors anytime close to this month.

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

StockReady

I want to try Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 some day. YouChew has made me more interested in the series and I have fond memories watching a friend play MGS2 years ago.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

G ☆

Adding Wolfenstein: The New Order and L.A. Noire to my backlog. Somehow though, I doubt I'll get around to the latter anytime too soon.

Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Dark Fox

I should probably type these down for myself.

Unfinished
MGS3
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
Plazma Being
FF7
HL2 E1 and E2 (replay)
Kingdom Rush
Postal 2
Recettear

Not started
Brutal Legend
Dead Space
Darksiders
Fallout New Vegas
Mass Effect
a bunch of other shitty Steam games that I got in Humble Bundles.

For 5 years of virtual cosplay. For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 Best Newcomer 2014 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Countsmegula

I've got a few, mostly on Gamecube and Wii U.

Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2
Singularity
PIkmin 2
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault
Yoshi's Woolly World
The Wonderful 101
Dark Souls
One Piece Unlimited World Red
inFamous 2

Edited by Countsmegula
For getting 20 awards Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying strike free for 5 years. That's a lot of love! Aww, thanks for inviting me over... and for not asking me to clean your room! I have to use a lifeline. For collecting all the silver cards. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Spooky Poop 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For clearing Sonic 1 & 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos June 2013 - "Game Grumps Shirt Ads Prove Popular with Male Teenagers" (Regular) June 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Pope

Well, I previously posted this in the general video game thread not knowing we have a thread specifically for this, so hereyougo.

Backlog:

Pokemon Omega Ruby
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD

Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 HD
Lightning Returns (yeah shut up, I just want closure)
Tales of Xillia
Mother 2
Golden Sun
The Wonderful 101
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Waaaaaaay too many goddamn Steam games to mention, but most prominently Transistor and Far Cry 3. I don't plan to touch a single one of these until I get my new PC, and I want to wait until the rest of these are cleared out before doing that (though everything past Tales of Xillia I'm not in a huge urge to play so I might get my PC before that)

Wish list:

Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III

Grim Fandango, maybe
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Persona 4
Tomb Raider
The Last of Us
Alien: Isolation
Bloodborne
MGSV, and by extension the HD Collection and 4
Arkham Knight
The Witcher 3
Lords of Magna (maybe, I gotta look into it more but it seems like a tactics RPG which is up my alley)
Final Fantasy Tactics (pretty much everyone tells me I have to play this one)
XCOM 2 (duh)
Ocarina of Time on Wii U (just because I want to be able to play that game with the Pro Controller)
Rayman Legends
Wooly World (ehh maybe)
Pikmin 3 (see above)
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (if it comes out in my lifetime)
Xenoblade X (if it's good and I hope to god it is)
Bayonetta 1/2
Tropical Freeze (another ehh maybe)
Splatoon
Ni no Kuni (again a little iffy but maybe)
J-stars (though probably not since I hear it's bad, but I'm on the fence)

Once I slam out all of those PS3 games I've been putting off, I'll probably get my new PC, and I'll probably ask for a PS4 for Christmas.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

ReakMayhem

Unfinished:

Mass Effect 2

Saints Row IV

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

inFamous 2

Pokemon Ruby, Pearl, & White 2

Super Mario World (GBA Version)

Shovel Knight

Borderlands 2 & The Pre-Sequel

Crash Team Racing

Castle Crashers

Final Fantasy VII

Yet to Start:

Bioshock Infinite

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Split Second

Many Japanese Final Fantasy games

Japanese Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

Japanese Chrono Trigger

...and many other Japanese games.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in 10 successful collabs! For the 2010s Collab! Great job! For the 2010s Collab! For the 2010s Collab! For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Sentence mix-core For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

AGSMA

Oh boy, here we go.

Unfinished

-Thief

-Half-Life

-Half-Life 2

-Half-Life 2: Episode One

-Half-Life 2: Episode Two

-Devil May Cry

-Devil May Cry 3

-Metal Gear Solid 2

-Crash: Twinsanity

-Katamari Forever

-Bayonetta

-Anarchy Reigns

-pretty much every Pokémon game which I restarted because I got bored with their progress

-almost every game in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

-Bioshock

-Paraworld

-Zeno Clash

-Sam & Max Save the World Tales of Monkey Island (mostly because I'm downright awful with point n' click games)

-Rayman Origins and Rayman 1

-Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

-L.A. Noire

-GTA: Vice City and San Andreas

-Dark Souls

-Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War

-Darksiders

-Impossible Creatures

-a bunch of other games that I haven't picked up in ages

Yet to start

-Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando and the following sequels

-Thief 2 and Thief: Deadly Shadows

-Deux EX and it's sequels

-Jak & Daxter

-Too much to list

I feel ashamed of myself.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

The Pope

Pretty much everything on my to-play games are games I haven't started yet; generally when I start a game I try my damndest to see it to completion.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Whelt

For console games, I have to get around to Bayonetta 1 and 2, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, Punch-Out!! Wii, and the MGS series.

Steam games... there are a number of them that I do want to get around to eventually, and a whole lot of others that I really never intend on playing.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Buffalo

Well, this will take a lifetime.

Wii U:

-Golden Sun

-Super Mario 3D World

-Super Mario Galaxy 2

-Super Castlevania IV

-A Link to the Past

-Earthbound

-Super Metroid

-Wario Land/Warioware series

-Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

-Advance Wars

-Fire Emblem 7

-Metroid Fusion

-Minish Cap

-Yoshi's Island

Steam:

-Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

-Arkham City

-Lego Batman 2 & 3

-Lego Marvel Superheroes

-Lego Jurassic World

-Rogue Legacy

-Shantae: Risky's Revenge

-Star Wars: Dark Forces I & II

-Half Life 2 Episode I & II

-Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith

-Grim Fandango

-Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

-Beyond Good & Evil

-Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

-Speedrunners

-Grow Home

-Sonic Generations

-Dust: An Elysian Tail

-Jet Set Radio

-Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For meeting Jintai! User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga during our community challenge event & placing 6th in the Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For staying strike free for 3 years. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. of the DK Crew. Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos for participating in ten excellent collaborations For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For getting first place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! ChewChew Rocket! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos December 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Heruru Meruru

Wishlist: 

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea

Amnesia: Memories

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (it just came out today, to be fair)

Backlog:

Wild Arms 3

Wild Arms 2

Dramatical Murder

[email protected] One for All

Saga Frontier

Bucket List:

Lamento: Beyond the Void

Edit: Currently playing Oreshika and Mana Khemia 2, so I guess I can cross Oreshika off my list!

Edited by Mitsuki
Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

G ☆

Pretty much everything on my to-play games are games I haven't started yet; generally when I start a game I try my damndest to see it to completion.

As much as I'd rather go by this, I really hate when playing an individual game becomes "work", so usually I tend to bounce back and forth between games according to mood. But mostly it's just that I have a bad habit of buying anything that looks good in the bargain bin while I've already started on something else.

The Pope

The problem is I know that if I say "I'll get back to that game later", I never do. I picked up Borderlands years ago, then never touched it again. I'd like to try playing it some more, but so many other things filled in the gap.

Now Omega Ruby, at first, did feel like "work". The more I played it, though, the more I got engrossed, which is how I usually am with games. Now I'm pretty much done, just flushing out post-game stuff.

RGS

Wish List:

• Bayonetta 2
  • Splatoon
  • Minecraft Story Mode
  • Kid Icarus Uprising
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Unfinished:

• Half Life 2 (mainly because I dislike it)
  • Skyward Sword
  • Rayman Origins
Edited by ReaderGamerSinger
For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Markie

Gotta finish:
Ni no Kuni
Legend of Dragoon
Dust: An Elysian Tail

Gotta play:
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Just Cause 1, 3

Metroid Fusion complete Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

G ☆

Adding The Wonderful 101, Psychonauts, Deus Ex, and all four Oddboxx games to "Yet to start". At the same time, I'm seriously considering giving up on Golden Sun.

The Pope

Heh, I think we have pretty similar lists. I recently beat Wonderful 101 (I didn't like it) and gave up on Golden Sun (could've stomached it on 3DS, on Wii U it was torture).

Playing through Uncharted 2 now. Then I have to play through 3.

Once they're done, I have to beat Mother 2, Super Metroid, the Metroid Prime Trilogy (replaying on Virtual Console because they're great games and I haven't played them in a decade), and then Super Mario RPG should it ever make its way onto the Wii U Virtual Console (I love the Wii U VC interface and no way am I going through the Wii Menu and forgoing the Wii U Pro Controller for that daisy-chained Wii controller). The game's on my backlog, but it has a pass until it comes to Wii U.

That covers all of my non-Steam games, but I'm sure Christmas will just throw more fuel to the fire. Once I clear out whatever I get for Christmas, February will have probably come around, at which point I hope to have my new PC, because XCOM 2 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided come out that month, as does Fire Emblem Fates which gets top billing on my calendar.

Edit: Apparently Mankind Divided has been delayed until August. Well...fuck. More time to polish the game if it's not done, I guess; I'd rather they delay it then have a repeat of the debacle of Human Revolution with its rushed shite bosses and the Montreal and Upper Hengsha cities being completely stripped out for time. Still sucks. Then again, I guess that gives XCOM 2 and Fates more breathing room, so I guess that's fine. XCOM 2 comes out on the 5th, while Fates comes out 2 weeks later on the 19th, one day after my birthday. 2 weeks should be more than enough time to comfortably play through XCOM 2 and warm up my strategy palette before Fates comes out.