G ☆

Your Gaming Backlog/Bucket List/Wish List

78 replies to this topic

Furnessly

My backlog is pretty large due to buying a bunch of games at cheap prices but at least it is nearly stablised now so I can focus on playing the games rather than buying them (however mention my wish list too). Starting next month I am going to try to get my backlog down as much as I can, just the RPGs are daunting in length and that I am an awful player in general to the point even a 6 hour FPS on the easiest setting takes a few days.

Unfinished (some for literally years):

Taz in Escape from Mars (I have never got past Planet X and was stuck on Mole World for years)

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

Sonic 3 (got stuck at Marble Garden Act 1 and have been since 1998)

Sonic & Knuckles (I actually got to Death Egg Act 1 this year, yay since i usually get stuck by Flying Battery)

Xenoblade (have this fear that I miss a quest/item and it is that stressful feeling, shame since the game is good)

Luigi's Mansion 2 (stuck on the first boss...)

Puzzle and Dragons: Mario (have been at this since May this year and currently at 7-3 but progress is going to be insanely slow from this point)

Batman: Arkham City (was stuck on the part where you have to glide up in a vast emptyness and couldn't get past it, my save got lost anyway)

Dropped:

Conduit 2 (unable to complete the first mission due to a bug in the game preventing progress)

Games to play from 2016 onwards [this was also hand written too]:

Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, Black Flag, Rogue (going to be playing the Ezio trilogy starting next month, then a break and then the pirate ones, was planned for this year but didn't have the time, only managed to do 1), Rodea the Sky Soldier (both Wii and Wii U), White Knight Chronicles, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Symphonia 1 & 2, Star Fox Zero, Watch Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls [also Heavy Rain], Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2/3/Ghosts, Resistance 1/2/3, Lost Planet 1/2/3, Dark Void, Final Fantasy X/X-2/XIII/XIII-2/Lightning Returns, Bulletstorm, Dead Space 1/2/3, Yakuza 4/5/Dead Souls, Dead Island/Dead Island: Riptide/Escape Dead Island, Bodycount, Saints Row 2/3rd, Devil May Cry 1/2/3/4, Dragon Age Origins/Inquisition, Spec Ops: The Line, Bionic Commando (2008), Elder Scrolls IV: Obilvion, Kane & Lynch 1/2, Last of Us, Killzone 1/3, Need for Speed Underground/2/Most Wanted (2005)/Carbon/ProStreet/Shift, No More Heroes 1/2, Alone in the Dark, Resident Evil 5/Revelations 1/2, Army of Two 1/The 40th Day, GRID 2/GRID Autosport, Gran Turismo 6 (was going to do both this year but didn't have the time), Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30/Earned in Blood/Hell's Highway, BlackSite [Area 51], Tomb Raider Legend/2013/Anniversary/Underworld, Just Cause 1/2, Pier Solar, Doom 1/2/3/Final, Prototype 1/2, Rayman Origins/Legends (my last platformers sadly...), Metroid Prime Trilogy (again planned for this year), Batman: Arkham Asylum/Origins, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, X-Men Origins: Wolverine

These aren't all my games; some will be played later, some that I will go back to for fun and some by their nature can't be completed but play them for fun (e.g. stuff like mini game based, early arcade games or selected sports games) however these are the main games.

My wishlist (very small):

Star Fox Zero, Freedom Planet (missed the reduction on the eShop when it launched, too much in price for what I am willing to pay and don't think my computers can run it), Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (ain't paying £30+ for the game), SIlent Hill: Shattered Memories and would happily play Ass Creed Syndicate but my options are just too silm to consider.

and if I decide to get a 360:

Ace Combat 6, Call of Duty 2, Crackdown 1/2, Forza 2/3/4/Horizon 1 & 2, Gears of War series, Halo 3 (and spin offs of 3), Import Tuner Challenge, Perfect Dark 0 [I know it isn't much cop], Kameo [ditto], Project Gotham Racing 3/4, Rise of the Tomb Raider (not coming out on the PS3, no plans for PS4 or Xbone, my computers can't run 3 year old games nevermind a recent one), Splinter Cell: Conviction, Test Drive Unlimited (one that I really wanted to play for years)

tl;dr: There's a link to my Backloggery account for any updates: http://www.backloggery.com/yawackhary

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

The Pope

Might as well list my Steam backlog as well

• Valkyria Chronicles (replaying since I've played it on PS3)
  • Transistor
  • Total War: Shogun 2
  • The Witcher trilogy (I don't own 3 yet but it's on my wishlist)
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Banner Saga
  • Sniper Elite V2
  • Shan Gui
  • PayDay
  • Killing Floor
  • Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
  • Mass Effect 1 and 2, if I can be arsed to play them
  • Metro 2033, maybe
  • Long Live the Queen
  • Far Cry 3
  • Endless Legend
  • Deus Ex: The Fall
  • Borderlands 2
  • Dead Space
  • Amnesia
  • AaAaAA
  • And flushing out all of my unplayed DLC on Skyrim and BioShock Infinite

And I guess I could mention my wishlist of games I intend to play in the near future:

Wii U

• Rayman Legends
  • Yoshi's Wooly World
  • Pikmin 3
  • Xenoblade X
  • Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (should the god-damn thing ever come out)
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Bayonetta 1 + 2
  • Splatoon
  • Mario Maker
  • Twilight Princess HD

3DS

• Lords of Magna
  • Stella Glow
  • Heroes of Mana (actually it's on DS but I'd play it on my 3DS obviously; I've heard mixed things about it, but Yoko Shimomura scored it and music from it is on Drammatica so I want to at least give it a shot)
  • Fire Emblem Fates

Virtual Console

• Ocarina of Time (yes I've played it a thousand times in a thousand methods, but dammit I wanna play it again on my HD TV with my wireless Pro controller)
  • Pokemon Red (fuck all of you I want to play it again for the nostalgia trip)

PlayStation 3

• Ni no Kuni
  • Demon Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II
  • Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (1-4 and Peace Walker; I've played them all but Peace Walker but I want a refresher before going into V)
  • Lost Dimension

PlayStation 4

• Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Tomb Raider
  • The Last of Us
  • Bloodborne
  • Arkham Knight
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
  • Valkyria: Azure Revolution
  • Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain

PSN

• Persona 4 (and maybe 3 if I can be arsed, and then eventually 5 if I enjoy 4)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Legend of Mana
  • Front Mission (maybe on DS, I don't know what the best version of this game to get is)
  • Parasite Eve

Steam

Non-Steam PC stuff

• Overwatch
  • Atlus Reactor (since it's so early in production it could be on Steam for all I know)
  • Paladins (maybe, don't know too much about it yet)

My new year's resolution is to not buy as many new games until I clear my backlog (so most of these will be on the backburner for a while), and to make a concentrated effort to flush out all of the games on my backlog. Games like the Wonderful 101, Advance Wars, and ICO I would've probably never touched if I didn't dedicate myself to this effort. It'll take a while, but I'm moving forward.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Erazor

I was just talking with someone about this. I don't necessarily call this my backlog, but my "Games I own that I have to play before buying a PS4" list.

PS3:

• Armored Core 4
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Mindjack
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
  • Rage
  • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
  • Shellshock 2: Blood Trails
  • Aone in the Dark: Inferno
  • Demon's Souls
  • Assault on Dark Athena
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  • L.A. Noire
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  • Infamous 1,2
  • Dead Space 1,2,3
  • Dishonored

Wii U:

• Shovel Knight
  • Rodea the Sky Soldier
For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Life

SuVE95v.png

Nonsteam games include:

• Fire Emblem 7 (Wii U VC)
  • Castlevania 1 (Wii U VC)
  • Windwaker HD

Currently playing:

• Amnesia (stuck on machine room because i'm a dumbass and refuse to use a guide)
  • FFVII (Just got out of the sewer after the Don's house last night)
  • Fire Emblem 7 (Finished chapter 10 last week)

I intend to finish those three first, and then move onto the remaining ones installed. After that I have no idea, but having recently finished episode 1 I'll probably chip away at Sam&Max over time.

Wads of dosh Super Metroid complete Super Metroid Wave Beam early For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Morimoto

Backlog:

Wii U

• Splatoon 
  • Smash Bros 4
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
  • Super Mario Maker

3DS

• Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Pokemon Y
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
  • Smash Bros 4
  • Pokemon Black 2 (i know its on DS, but this is the only one workingon my 3ds as most of my DS games are in a R4)

PS3

• Gran Turismo 5
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • LittleBigPlanet 
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Battlefield 4
  • Battlefield 3

Other

• Team Fortress 2

Wishlist:

• Monster Hunter Generations
  • Pokemon Sun and Moon
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • (but I am saving for a PS4)

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Furnessly

Update to my backlog. I've managed to do the Ezio Assassin's Creed games, all the Call of Duty games that I have access to (all that I'm after is Call of Duty 2 and I'm done for the series), BlackSite, Puzzle & Dragons Mario (thank goodness!), Bodycount, Kane & Lynch, Kane & Lynch 2, Mighty Switch Force 2 (had to watch a Youtube video playing at half speed for help to do it), Bionic Commando (2009) and Tomb Raider Legend should be done by today, all within the past 2 months and a bit. Sonic 3 was done on the tail end of last year.

Wishlist:
Mafia II Platinum/Classics [PS3 or 360] (I can't find the former anywhere, the latter is a 50/50 chance that I get that version and the reason why that version is because it has most of the content of the game on disc compared to the regular version that has its DLC removed and it needed it too. Can't even import the US Greatest Hits version that would have been an option.)
Burnout Revenge HD [360]
Call of Duty 2 [360]
Forza Horizon [360]
Forza Horizon 2 [360]
Star Fox Zero [Wii U]
Assassin's Creed Chronicles [Vita]
Mario & Sonic at Rio [Wii U, my last ever game]

Backlog time!

PS3 (that isn't on the list above):
Armored Core For Answer
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Earth Defense Force 2022
Homefront [if I have a spare day]
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Zestiria
The Evil Within
LA Noire
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Red Faction Guerilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Warhammer 40K Space Marine
Grand Theft Auto V
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (everything but Metal Gear itself)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 4
Sniper Elite V2: Game of the Year [doable?]

via PSN:
Demon's Souls [doable?]
Sniper Elite 3 [doable?]
Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition
Hotline Miami

There are a bunch more but that's what I can think of for the time being.

Vita:
Earth Defense Force 2
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Killzone Mercenary
Uncharted Golden Abyss

That's that as far as I know.

DS (played via the 3DS):
C.O.P. The Recruit

I'm not sure if I'm able to do Advance Wars: Dark Conflict.

PS1 Classics:

Alundra
Crash Team Racing
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
Suidoken
Suidoken II

3DS:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure
Sherlock Holmes and the Frozen City
Splinter Cell 3D: Chaos Theory

Wii U (that isn't Rodea, Xenoblade X or Watch Dogs. Mario & Sonic Sochi is excluded for its nature):
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Gamecube:
Taz Wanted

Just the one game for that console, the rest have been done years ago!

360 (basically nearly everything except DoDonpachi, Smash Court Tennis, PES 6 and Rockstar Table Tennis due to their nature):
Ace Combat 6
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat HD
Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Earth Defense Force 2017
Fear
Forza 2
Forza 3
Forza 4
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgment
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Halo 4
Heroes Over Europe
Import Tuner Challenge
Kameo
Lost Odyssey
Metro 2033
Need for Speed: The Run
Nighty Nine Nights [like Homefront, if I have a spare day]
Perfect Dark Zero
Phantasy Star Universe (offline part)
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Saints Row
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Splinter Cell: Conviction
The Last Remnant
The Witcher 2
Test Drive Unlimited
Too Human

Xbox (again so many so I stick to ones that I know):
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Without Warning
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Jet Set Radio Future
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Jade Empire
Genma Onimusha
Sega GT 2002/Online
Dead to Rights
Breakdown
Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
The Matrix: Path of Neo
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (different to the 360 version)

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

RGS
On 16 de octubre de 2015 at 10:45 PM, ReaderGamerSinger said:

Wish List:

• Bayonetta 2
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Kid Icarus Uprising
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • A Link Between Worlds
  • Twilight Princess HD

Unfinished:

• Half Life 2 
  • Uncharted trilogy
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Skyward Sword
  • Fallout 4 
  • Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain
  • Assassins Creed IV
  • South Park The Stick of Truth

Updated :P 

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Pope

I'll most likely do a full backlog update once I can get a snapshot of my Steam list of games I need to beat. I also recently got God of War HD and Infamous for free on PS3 due to when PSN was hacked back in like 2011 or something; there was a lawsuit against them, and I got an email like a year or two back saying that I could make a claim and get some free shit. I said sure, and then forgot about it for a while. Then about a week ago I got an email saying "Here's the codes for your free games!" Uh, thanks? I'm interested in trying out both games, but I didn't exactly need more games added to my backlog. And now I'm planning to buy Twilight Princess HD earlier than I normally would just so I can ensure I get the Wolf Link amiibo. And I still need to finish Fire Emblem Fates once I get my 3DS back from the shop. And I need to finish my MGS run. And I need to play XCOM 2.

halp

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

The Pope

Alright, let's do this.

Backlog:

Spoiler

GBA

• Mother 3 (emulation, hueh)

Wii U

• Super Mario Maker (not so much "beat" as "open up and make a few stages then go play other games and occasionally come back to make more stages if I get bored")

Wii U Virtual Console

• Super Metroid
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Super Mario RPG (it's a weird situation; I own it on Wii VC, and I intend to play it, but only when it hits Wii U's Virtual Console so I can implement the much better Wii U interface and use my Pro controller instead of the junky Wii Classic controller)
  • Ocarina of Time

PlayStation 3

• Demon's Souls
  • God of War HD
  • Infamous
  • Lost Dimension

PSN (PlayStation 3)

• Legend of Mana

PlayStation 4

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition

PC

• AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
  • Alien: Isolation
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  • The Banner Saga
  • BioShock 2 (DLC from years ago I didn't even know I owned, for free apparently)
  • BioShock Infinite (DLC)
  • Borderlands 2
  • Chroma Squad
  • Dead Space
  • Dishonored (DLC)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (a loooot of DLC)
  • Endless Legend
  • Far Cry 3
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Halfway
  • Hell Yeah!
  • Invisible, Inc.
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Killing Floor
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  • Life is StrangeTM
  • Long Live the Queen
  • Mass Effect
  • Metro 2033
  • PAYDAY: The Heist
  • Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
  • Plague Inc: Evolved
  • Pony Island
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics
  • Shan Gui
  • Sniper Elite V2
  • System Shock 2
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2
  • Transistor
  • Undertale
  • Valkyria Chronicles (replaying, played it years ago on PS3)
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Wishlist:

Spoiler

DS

• Front Mission
  • Heroes of Mana

3DS

• Bravely Second
  • Lords of Magna
  • Phoenix Wright Trilogy

Wii U

• Bayonetta 2 (and 1)
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Pokken Tournament
  • Rayman Legends
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE. Maybe. It's been on my list for years before we found out it would be...that. If it gets okay reviews, I'll consider getting it. But even I have my limits on weaboo trash.
  • Xenoblade X
  • Yoshi's Wooly World

PlayStation 3

• Dark Souls
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

PSN (PlayStation 3)

• Final Fantasy VI (maybe on another system, I don't know which is best)
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Parasite Eve
  • Persona 4
  • Vagrant Story
  • Xenogears

PlayStation 4

• Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Bloodborne
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Gravity Rush Remastered
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
  • One Piece: Burning Blood (maybe, I don't know at this point)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's end
  • Valkyria: Azure Revolution

PC

• Atlas Reactor. I've only heard barebones things, so I'll see where things go.
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
  • Thea: The Awakening
  • Tomb Raider
  • Wasteland 2
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Guy
  • XCOM 2

just wanna play video gaaaaames

I made it my new year's resolution to clear out my backlog by the year's end. Looking at it now, though...I dunno. I should be able to snuff out my handheld/console backlog easily enough, but the PC backlog is gonna be a beast.

G ☆

Adding Max Payne 3, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Papers, Please, Hell Yeah, and Jet Set Radio to my backlog. I'm half-considering dropping Abe's Oddysee. While I love almost everything about the game itself, goddamn is it hard. 

Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Blightcopy
  • OMORI (when it comes out, looking forward to it!)
  • Mother 4 (same, but with the prima donna attitude of the devs i fear it's stuck in an endless cycle of revisions untill the hype fizzles out. I'm not going to expect something that lives up to Mother 3, but something that'll be fun at least)
  • Timesplitters Rewind
  • Smash Brothers 4 (Been in a perpetual state of doubt whenever i should buy this or not)
  • Hyrule Warriors (same)
  • Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

Not much else is on my list, most of my interests lie at indie games which are cheap enough to get the moment they come out.

Best Artist 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 195 days before it was shut down

The Pope

Holy shit, has it really been that long since I posted in here?

Well, either by completing it or dropping it, I've finally flushed out my console/handheld backlog.

Yaaay!

And now that leaves my Steam backlog.

:o

As of right now, this is how it breaks down:

Spoiler

Need to play, have never started

• AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
  • The Banner Saga
  • Borderlands 2
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Chroma Squad
  • Dead Space
  • Far Cry 3
  • Frozen Synapse
  • Halfway
  • Hell Yeah!
  • Invisible, Inc.
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Life is Strange
  • Long Live the Queen
  • Mass Effect
  • Metro 2033
  • Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
  • SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics
  • Sniper Elite V2
  • System Shock 2
  • Tomb Raider
  • Transistor
  • The Walking Dead

DLC I have to play through (for games I've already beaten)

• BioShock 2 (Minerva's Den)
  • BioShock Infinite (Burial at Sea)
  • Dishonored (all of the Daud stuff)

Replaying (not the highest of priorities but I still want to replay them)

• BioShock Remastered
  • BioShock 2 Remastered
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  • Valkyria Chronicles

"Endless" games (games that are multiplayer only or are roguelike that I will either play once and put down or want to play for a long time)

• Atlas Reactor
  • Endless Legend (I think? I heard it's a Civ clone but I don't know much about it)
  • Killing Floor
  • PAYDAY: The Heist
  • Plague Inc: Evolved
  • Smash Up
  • Tablestop Simulator

Just wanna play video games...

Initially I wanted to get these done by year's end, but that's not gonna happen. At least I cleared out my console list, though. And while I have a lot of console/handheld games on my wishlist, my Steam wishlist is down to only 12 games, and assuming any bros get me shit, I'll have thinned out that list to pretty much nothing pretty soon.

The Pope

So thanks to Christmas gifts, I have a few more games on my backlog. After finishing Odin Sphere: Leifthraisir, I currently have the following non-PC games to play through:

3DS

Bravely Second

PS4

Final Fantasy XV
The Last of Us Remastered
Uncharted 4
Batman: Arkham Knight
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Gravity Rush Remastered
Xenoblade X

Once Breath of the Wild and Fire Emblem Echoes come out, I'll be immediately getting them. Other than those, I can't think of any games coming out in the near future that I won't be able to show restraint on and play at a later date.

And then there's the bear that is my Steam backlog. My resolution for this year is to clear that sucker out. Here's my current status on it:

Spoiler

Need to play, have never started

• The Banner Saga
  • The Banner Saga 2
  • The Beginner's Guide
  • Borderlands 2
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Chroma Squad
  • Dead Space
  • Far Cry 3
  • Frozen Synapse
  • Halfway
  • Hell Yeah!
  • Invisible, Inc.
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Life is Strange
  • Mass Effect
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Metro 2033
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • The Stanley Parable
  • System Shock 2
  • Tomb Raider
  • VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
  • The Walking Dead
  • Wasteland 2
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • XCOM 2

DLC I have to play through (for games I've already beaten)

• BioShock 2 (Minerva's Den)
  • BioShock Infinite (Burial at Sea)
  • Dishonored (all of the Daud stuff)

Replaying (not the highest of priorities but I still want to replay them)

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  • Valkyria Chronicles

"Endless" games (games that are multiplayer only or are roguelike that I will either play once and put down or want to play for a long time)

• Endless Legend (I think? I heard it's a Civ clone but I don't know much about it)
  • Thea: The Awakening

Just wanna play video games...

Clearing out the Steam backlog may be a pipe dream, but it's one I'm gonna strive like hell to achieve. In the very least, I'd like to make a severe dent into it.

WeepinnWillow

Unfinished:
Way too many to list

Yet to start:

• Borderlands 2 (PC)
  • Portal (PC)

Wishlist:

• Game ni Natta yo! Dokuro-chan - Kenkō Shindan Daisakusen (PS2)
For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Morimoto

Games I want to play on Wii U before moving to Switch:

• Zelda Breath of the Wild
  • Monster HUnter 3 Ultimate

Games I want to get on Nintendo Switch

• Splatoon 2
  • Monster Hunter (if there is)
  • Mario Odyssey
For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Maq

Final Fantasy XV
Digimon World: Next Order
The Last Story
South Park: Fractured But Whole
Suikoden V (maybe Tierkreis also)
Baten Kaitos

These are all on my wishlist since I don't own any of them.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

WeepinnWillow
On January 26, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Ashleii said:

Wishlist:

• Game ni Natta yo! Dokuro-chan - Kenkō Shindan Daisakusen (PS2)

Just need to add this here

image.jpg

Game de Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z (Nintendo DS)

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year