G ☆

Your Gaming Backlog/Bucket List/Wish List

78 replies to this topic

Morimoto

Besides Splatoon 2, I am thinking of getting the Touhou game on Switch. Because why not.

Also, Payday 2 takes so long to download on Steam.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Pope

Whittled a few more games down. Here's my current Steam to-do list (not including controller games, that'll be its own animal):

Spoiler
  • Alien:Isolation
  • The Banner Saga 2
  • Chroma Squad
  • Divinity: Original Sin
  • Frozen Synapse
  • Halfway
  • Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • System Shock 2
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2
  • Wasteland 2

Just finished Banner Saga 2, so I'm on to play the next one. I'm really digging the setting, even if it's bleak as fuck. Knowing me, I'll probably play System Shock 2 for five minutes before dropping it again, which means my next game after Banner Saga 2 will probably be either Alien or one of the Cheapo Tactics Squad (Chroma Squad, Frozen Synapse, Halfway, Total War and Wasteland 2). Probably go with Halfway, Chroma Squad and Frozen Synapse first, since research tells me they're the shortest of the bunch.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

The Pope

Played a few of the games on my list (Wasteland 2, Divinity: Original Sin and Pillars of Eternity), and I was able to quickly surmise that they simply are not my thing. And if I know I'm not that into a game, I don't see any point burning so much time on it.

On the one hand, I feel like I'm cheating, but then again I don't owe it to anyone to actually clear my backlog, it's just something I'm doing for catharsis's sake. That being said, I do feel a bit guilty that most of these games were bought for me as gifts during Steam sales and I'm upset about wasting friends' money, but I tend to buy them shit in return, plus they most likely bought these games when they were like $5, so I won't lose too much sleep over it.

I do have a few other mouse/keyboard games, but they're either games I'm putting off for whatever reason (XCOM 2 waiting on that new DLC, a bunch of the 4X games I want some breathing room to play them since they're not games I'll ever "finish", etc) or Borderlands 2 which isn't something I'll be playing on my own. That leaves the following games I'll be playing with a controller on my bed:

Dead Space
Grim Fandango
Hell Yeah
Jet Set Radio
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Life is Strange
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider
Walking Dead
Witcher
Witcher 2
Witcher 3

The good thing is that outside of Trails in the Sky and the Witcher games, these are all pretty damn short so I should blow through these pretty quick. Once I do...shit man, I'll be on the home stretch. Not quite done, but getting there.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Ozarhok

I finished my previous stack of 10 games last week, I was going to do Mega Man Battle Network 4 as my "every 5 games RPG" but my copy had it's data corrupted and won't save, so I'm holding off on that. Here's what I have for my next stack of games:

-Diddy Kong Racing
-Parappa the Rapper
-The Goonies II
-Rocket Knight Adventures
-S.H.O.G.O. Mobile Armor Division
-Metal Gear Solid
-Dynamite Headdy
-OneShot
-Aviary Attorney
-Don't know yet...

I'm going to be playing Breath of Fire after the first five of these, and I'll probably do South Park: Stick of Truth after the rest.

For staying strike free for 7 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

The Pope

MGS's really short, so you should be able to knock that one out pretty quick.

That being said, it hasn't exactly aged the best.

mrdavidatify

I want to play Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls on Steam soon after I get a new PC, and I have yet to finish Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Newcomer 2016

Smonge

Back in 2015 I spent like $80 on a Steam winter sale for what would have been like $200 worth of games, normally. A lot of them are indefinitely backburner'd.

-Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Can't get into it. The difficulty wasn't the problem, I didn't get far enough for the game to get hard because I had no idea what the fuck I was supposed to be doing.
-Mass Effect 1 & 2: Will probably never play because their studio is morally bankrupt. It's bad enough I paid for their games--I won't give them my pleasure of my enjoying them, at the very least.
-Elder Scrolls V: Seen enough gameplay footage of it that I feel like I've already played it. Really don't know why I bought it at that point, it might have been just $5.
-Batman Arkham City: Downloaded it, played about five minutes. Enjoyed it, but can't get into the mood to play it.
-Star Wars Battlefront II: Excellent multiplayer. Played it on PS2 in high school in split screen with my friends. Probably why I ended up liking TF2 so much when I switched to PC exclusively in 2012. Glad to have BFII on PC, now.
-KOTOR 1 & 2: Like Arkham City. Downloaded it, played maybe an hour's worth, put it down and never got back. It's worth saying that this same year I was buying all these games, I bought a Steam Controller and was planning my own Steam Machine build that I never got around to. Then found out most of these games weren't controller friendly, and most Steam Controller profiles didn't seem to really do them well.
-Undertale: I originally was going to do a playthrough on my YTP channel because I really liked it, especially the soundtrack. Then the Undertale fandom happened and now I really don't want to even look at the game through all the stupid memes. I don't think I bought this during the 2015 winter sale, though. I think I got it when it was still relatively new. I might give it a second chance in the near future, because I really love the pacifist/neutral/genocide concepts and how they affect the gameplay, and I really dig the soundtrack.
-The Witcher 2: It was like 90% off at the time, iirc. I had no interest in the Witcher series, and still really don't. But I couldn't pass up such a discount!

I also have a respectable amount of games from Indie Humble Bundles. I'll probably never play them. What I should do, next YouChew event, is round up every game I know I'll never play and just do a massive giveaway. Shame I missed this year's festival.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For writing 11289 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014, Friendliest User 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015 2013 Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular For the category of Most Helpful Member
2013, Friendliest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

Markie

Gotta buy:
Immortal Planet
All Walls Must Fall
Rez Infinite

Gotta finish:
Sky Rogue
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
The Final Station: The Only Traitor DLC

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Pokemon Fire Red

Metroid Fusion complete Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

Morimoto

Almost done in completing Splatoon 2 single player, but I will replay the levels to get all the scrolls.

Once I get my laptop from repairs, hopefully I can continue playing Undertale. Stopped at the Undyne battle, Pacifist run.

Plan to buy:

-Rocket League (Switch) because I want to play something new.

-FIFA 18 (Switch) because my friends love football and Fifa.

-Mario Odyssey (Switch) because it looks good.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Furnessly

Only things left to buy are Monster Hunter Stories, Metroid: Samus Returns, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Etrian Odyssey V all on the 3DS. That's it, no more games for me unless on the off chance that Sega removes Denuvo on Sonic Mania but silm chance of that happening. It was going to be my last game too...

So now that my purchases are more or less planned to be over (e.g. today I bought my last game from a store and waited 6 months for it to come in), I can focus on the games. My backlog is at ouch at the moment but I did abandon a few games such as Need for Speed: ProStreet (just can't seem to do those drag races that is more luck than skill with the CPU doing impossible times and every guide online says cheat doesn't help, crash prone too), Kameo, Sherlock Holmes 3DS (a puzzle that couldn't be done), Battlefield 2 (the train mission is impossible to complete), Heatseeker (a good Ace Combat clone sadly super crash prone on the Wii so I couldn't get past 45% of the game), they are traded in now. I am close to dropping Blur, Alone in the Dark and Hour of Victory.

From my last post, I got most of the games mentioned and actually cleared some yay.

Spoiler

Cleared Homefront, Red Faction Guerrilla and Armageddon, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Far Cry 2, Crackdown 1 and 2, F.E.A.R. (and the not mentioned F.E.A.R. Files and F3ar), all the Gears of War games mentioned, all the Halo games mentioned (only Wars and 1 remake haven't been done), Heroes over Europe, Need for Speed: The Run (HD version), Metro 2033, Perfect Dark Zero, Prey (the old one), Saints Row 1 and 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, White Knight Chronicles (apart from the broken offline sidequests), Dark Void, Spec-Ops: The Line (not as great as they say), Killzone, the Army of Two trilogy, Prototype 1 and 2, Rayman Origins and Legends, Ultimate: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (I think?), X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Star Fox Zero that was a bit disappointing.

Not mentioned on here but I also done Iron Man 1 and 2, Asphalt Urban GT 2 (PSP), Unreal Tournament 3, Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (awful broken Gamebyro engine game traded), Viking Battle of Asgard (crash prone, traded), Rise of the Argonauts (boring, traded), Enemy Front, Raven Squad, Fast and Furious Showdown, Dark Sector, Shovel Knight, the two Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures games, Transformers: War for Cybertron, X-Men Destiny, Inversion, The LEGO Movie, Fuse, Wheelman, Mercenaries 2, Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, Terminator Salvation (took 3 hours and traded), Secret Service, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Alan Wake, Portal, Ghost Recon (Wii), Conflict: Denied Ops, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Duke Nukem Forever, Resident Evil: Revelations 1 and 2, Operation Raccoon City, Shantae and the Pirates Curse, Driver 76, Wanted, The Darkness 1 and 2, RAGE, Batman Brave and the Bold, Daxter, Sonic Unleashed (both versions), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 and 2 (both HD and Wii versions), Serious Sam Xbox, LEGO City Undercover, Condemned, Sonic & Knuckles (took me years to do), Call of Juarez 1 2 and Gunslinger, Turning Point, 50cent: Blood on the Sand, Quantum of Solace, The Bourne Conspiracy, Tomb Raider (2013 but it was glitched), Bulletstorm, Dead Rising: Resident Evil 4 Edition (Wii), Full Auto 1 and 2, Wolfenstein (2009), Captain America (360), Ninja Blade, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, GUN, Kung Fu Panda, Ghostbusters: The Video Game (PS3), Aliens Colonial Marines (I had to see what the fuss was about) and Secret Agent Clank.

Despite all the games that I done over the year and a half, I'm still 500+. I also realized that playing the games doesn't always work out for me. Looking at HLTB and my own times is an embarrassment. Fuse on there 8 hours, took me 12 hours and an hour of that was for the final boss. Mercenaries 2 on there between 17/18 hours, it took me 80 hours to complete the game (I did do both routes at the end but that shouldn't be more than 45 minutes extra). I used the list but due to my skill it doesn't work out like that Bradley.  Many short games can be really difficult so they take longer and sometimes takes longer than doing a medium length but easier game.

Actually I could do with some backlog clearing advice. I've been following my own advice as in doing the quick games and it hasn't been working. Can anyone come up with some low difficulty games? There's the backlog (ignore the Now Playing, I'm lazy).

Also one for @The Pope. Which Fire Emblem game should I do as a beginner to series? I've got Radiant Dawn (bargain of the century), Birthright and Echoes. I know the first is a harder old school one so I'll do that later but apart from that, I don't know.

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

The Pope

Do you have a Wii U? And are you above piracy?

The major contenders for best to start with are Blazing Blade (or just "Fire Emblem" in the states because fucking Nintendo), Path of Radiance (GameCube, Ike) or Awakening, which...are none of the ones you have lol

Blazing Blade (or 7 as it's the 7th game) is a great one to start on. It's got one of the best built-in tutorials I've ever seen in a game and it intuitively takes you through things. It's also got some of the best mechanics in the series. That being said, there are some aspects that I can decidedly say did not age well, and you'll probably need either a guide on hand or a buddy helping you out. It's available on the Wii U Virtual Console.

Sacred Stones is the only other GBA title to come out to America (6/Binding Blade, the one with Roy, was Japan-only and is technically a sequel to Blazing Blade, again fucking Nintendo). It's one of the few self-contained games in the series, and it's...eh, it's not awful by any means, but it's not as great as other titles. It likewise hasn't aged the best, and if you're gonna go for a GBA title, I'd say go with 7. If you are curious, though, it's on the Wii U VC.

Quickly going on a tangent here, but in terms of pre-6 games, you've got 1-2 on NES (11, Shadow Dragon on DS, is a remake of 1, while Echoes is a remake of 2). 3 is a sort of weird remake/prequel of 1 on SNES (1 and 3 both star Marf while 2 has Alm as its protagonist). 4 is the first game to take place in a different setting, and is apparently one of the best, but it's aged pretty poorly and is only available on roms (as are all the other Japanese-only titles before 7). 5 I don't hear that much about so I can't vouch for its quality.

Anyway, Path of Radiance is fantastic and while it's got some flaws, I think it might objectively be the best in the series, with the best plot and the best protagonist. It's crazy expensive though, so you'd have to rom that sucker until Nintendo stops being fucking idiots and either VC's it on Switch or does the right thing and puts out an HD remaster of both it and Radiant Dawn on the same cartridge.

Speaking of Radiant Dawn, do not start with it. It's my favorite game in the series, but it's not the game to start on. It's punishingly difficult, and it's a direct sequel to Path of Radiance with very little in means of catching you up. No matter what you do, don't play this game before Path of Radiance.

Then you have Shadow Dragon on DS.

Awakening has gotten a lot of flak these days, but I can't deny it being a good starter's game, with an easier difficulty curve and plenty of hand-holding, while still providing some good challenge. That being said, the writing is rather weak and pair-up mechanics suck ass.

Then you have Birthright, one of the three Fates games. Each game is its own game with its own story; you don't have to play all three, and doing so will result in a lot of retreading, but they all compliment each other. They're kind of like Pokemon Red and Blue, only except if in Blue you joined Team Rocket and decided to kill everyone in Pallet Town. Mechanics-wise the games are pretty solid, but the writing is sloppy as hell. Not a bad game, but easily not one of the best.

Echoes is good, but it's so weird and different that starting on it could be pretty jarring when moving on to other games. I'd recommend that only after playing some other titles first.

So yeah, basically my recommendation is 7 if you have a Wii U (or are willing to rom it), Path of Radiance (if you can rom it or if you have stupid amounts of money or happen to have bought it back in the day and still own it like a certain someone hueheheh), Awakening, or maybe Birthright if you're a bit of a masochist and are okay with bad writing.

Ben

I second pretty much everything he said. I prefer Blazing Blade over Path of Radiance, but that's mostly because I prefer Fire Emblem titles on portable consoles. It probably also has to do with the charm of the spritework. Awakening is probably the most accessible, and I don't have any major problems with it.

The fifth title is Thracia 776, and from what I've seen it's difficult even by Fire Emblem standards, and often for bad reasons. Healing staves apparently have a chance to miss, weapons are primarily gathered by capturing enemies, which means you have to risk your units in combat rather than buy them from a store like you'd do in other games. There's also a prohibitive Fatigue system that stops you from using the same units constantly, mounted units are forced to dismount for indoor maps and often use weapons that they don't normally use, and a lot of the characters you have are just plain bad.

Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

The Pope

So after having spent like a month on Hearthstone shit, I've finally gotten back to making strides on my backlog.

Tried Hell Yeah: Wrath of the White Rabbit. It was okay, sort of mediocre, but from what reviews I read it apparently gets really repetitive really fast, and I wasn't that into it, so I just said meh and decided to move on to the next game. Ain't got time for mediocrity here.

Gave Grim Fandango a chance, and while I'm sure it was great in its day, it simply felt too archaic for me. Sorry, @TyrannosaurusReich. Those camera angles are jarring as hell.

Speaking of adventure games though, I'm knee-deep in Life is Strange, and it's really good. Probably gonna finish it tomorrow. The mechanics are decent (though I do really love the rewind mechanic as it lets you think more on the consequences of your choices before going through with them), but the writing is super solid. Here's to hoping it sticks the landing in the final episode.

Deaniac

Fuck me, here's where I'm at right now.

GameCube/Wii

Alien Hominid

Super Mario Sunshine

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

Super Mario Galaxy **

Sonic Colors

Steam

Hotline Miami

Organ Trail

Portal Duology

Octodad: Daddliest Catch **

Rayman Origins

Shovel Knight **

3DS

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Star Fox 64 3DS **

Super Smash Bros 3DS **

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

The starred titles indicate games that I'm on the verge of completing (not 100 percenting because that would kill me). I didn't include compilation titles like Kirby: Dream Collection and Sonic Mega Collection since they're just several games in one package. The rest I either haven't begun or hardly made a dent in to claim that I'm about to beat them. At the very least I intend to beat everything in my Steam collection as most of them I received through gifts and they were on my wishlist to begin with.

I might eventually put down Dream Team though because every time I come back to it the game feels more like a chore than anything.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Whelt

Yeah, there comes a point where a game starts to feel like a chore instead of something you want to come back to, and at that point it's probably time to move on.

I could never complete my Steam library, probably literally. Steam tells me I have 231 games - I've only ever booted up 71 of them, and have only completed (or played sufficiently, in the case of endless games) 33 of them. 231 is never happening, so I have given up on that entirely. I used to be really bad about humble bundles and Steam sales, but I cut that habit a few years ago. Unfortunately, as a result of my past judgement, my Steam library is now cluttered with games I have zero interest in and no intention of ever playing. Thankfully Steam has sorting options, so what I do now is move every game that I have played or actually plan on playing into my favorites, and then collapse the "all games" tab so I only see the favorites.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

The Pope

I'm cutting corners on Steam, but I don't feel guilty about it. Like you said, if I play a game for a bit and it feels like a chore, I cross it off the list.

My goal is not to say "I've beaten every game on this list", but rather "I've beaten every game on this list that I cared to beat". For any games I didn't like, rather than losing sleep over an incomplete backlog, I'll simply chalk it up to a learning experience and move on (e.g. Divinity: Original Sin may have a 90 billion on Metacritic but I've learned that that specific style of game just isn't my bag, and in the future I won't be adding games like that to my wishlist).

With that in mind, I'm on track to "clear" my backlog pretty soon. My goal is to have it done by next year, with sounds pessimistic, but when you consider most Steam libraries languish for eternity unfulfilled, I think that's being optimistic if anything.

StockReady

I think I'd like to try the Mother games at some point, but it won't be soon because I don't have the means to play the first two and the third one hasn't been officially released in English. I don't want to use emulators.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

Morimoto

Must buy:

Monster Hunter World

Most likely:

Mario Odyssey

I just started to play South Park: The Stick of Truth. I also play some PSP Monster Hunter multiplayer with my friends.

I am also considering getting Taiko no Tatsujin on Switch if it ever comes out next year. Switch is not region locked so it's fine if I will get the Japanese version. I am interested in it after playing the Taiko mode in Osu.

The Pope

Alright, whittled down the backlog more. The only single player story-driven games I have left to complete on Steam are the Witcher trilogy.

:)

And according to How Long to Beat, the total playtime of all three games is approximately...107-180 hours.

:o

Well, shit. I knew what I signed up for when I saved the long games for last. Wish me luck.

Once I finish those, I still have XCOM 2 (waiting until I get War of the Chosen to play it, which is sitting on my Steam wishlist (wink wink nudge nudge)). I'm also waiting on some DLC for Civ Beyond Earth which supposedly makes the game much better. Truth be told I probably won't play Beyond Earth more than a handful of times, especially now that I have the Digital Deluxe version of VI, but I have the base game in my library so I figure if I'm gonna give the game a chance, best to play it at its best. Right now the DLC is $9.89 (once again wink wink nudge nudge buy me free shit pls), but I'll probably end up getting it (either myself or as a gift) by Christmas. After those I have Endless Legend, Civ VI and Total War: Shogun 2, all of which are "endless" games that I could end up playing forever, so I figured best to save them for when I have time. Then I've got some really old DLC for BioShock 2 I never finished, as well as DLC for Infinite and Dishonored. I also Skyrim Special Edition, which I've already gone ahead and played but will want to go through some more on my own time.

Then there's whatever I get for Christmas; knowing last Christmas, that'll probably set me back maybe 3-4 months, depending on how many games I get.

And then that's...it.

The end is in sight, and I'm warily optimistc.