P-Dash

Undertale

1,557 replies to this topic

SkyBlueFox

He's said he's going to use the excess Kickstarter cash he got to make another game, but he also said that he's definitely not going to be making a sequel, which I think is probably for the best. I heard he's already at least made a patch to fix Fun and stuff, though... or maybe that was just my imagination.

Joel got one of the Fun things in his stream earlier today, though, which was hilarious.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

RedLuigi

So because I reset before the end of my botched Genocide run, I'm getting a lot of additional dialogue from characters like "Have we met before?" and "This feels familiar." Sans is also getting awfully suspicious of me.

I'm also starting to see Flowey appear at the edges of areas for a second? Not sure if this is something you can only see on repeat playthroughs or if I just never noticed before.

Toby has said on the official tumblr that a sequel or DLC would feel like jumping the shark to him, but I really wanna see a Friendship Sim or something. I'm also disappointed that despite being a major boss fight Muffet doesn't play a very big role in the game, and you don't really become her friend like with Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys. Mettaton also just kinda... goes away after their boss fight as well, so side-plots involving them would have been welcome. Better graphics would also be nice... I like sprite art but honestly a lot of the overworld sprites for characters look like shit in comparison to their battle sprites, especially Mettaton's "complete" form. So I dunno, I think an expansion or just a general "updated" version of the game would be good to have someday.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

P-Dash

Muffet was designed by a kickstarter backer, so she was probably was added later in the game's development.

Edited by P-Dash
Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

RedLuigi

That makes sense, considering none of the characters acknowledge her before or after the fight and she has no bearing on the plot. Still a bummer though because she has one of the more memorable designs and her boss music is my favorite track in the game.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

SkyBlueFox

Flowey popping up at the edges of the screen is normal, it even happened in the demo. He's always keeping his eyes on you...

From what I heard, there are some Undertale comics planned, at least, so there's that to look forward to. Whether it'll continue after the True Pacifist end or whether it'll be set during or before the game remains to be seen. I wouldn't mind seeing comics of the previous fallen, actually, but I'd most-look-forward-to an after the game thing. A Friendship Sim would be a lot of fun, too, though with how solidly and heartwarmingly the game ends (well, on True Pacifist, anyway), any continuation would likely result in some disappointment from here or there.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

Axe

Screw all of that, Mettaton celebrity sim spinoff when?

Edited by Axe
For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For posting after Dopply

P-Dash

Well I finally beat the damn game.

I didn't know the final battle against Neo Ex-Death had checkpoints. I thought ever time you die, you had to start the battle from the very beginning in true JRPG fashion. Glad they averted that trope. Anyway I got the neutral ending since I killed a few monsters early on and Undyne as well since I didn't know how to spare her at the time. That was the day the game came out too, so I couldn't find any info either. But hey I beat it, so now I'm going for a true pacifist ending. I dread making friends with Alphys because I hated her so goddamn much...

Best Improving Artist 2018 Super Metroid complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Prime 100% For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Nice Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years and stronger, too Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years October 2012 - Overall October 2012 - "Dragin' Ballz 2 : The Collectable Card Game Killing Spree " (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Cornflakes

I did the neutral ending twice 

,one where I killed Asgore other where I gave mercy. I kill him first then......that happened. Like I thought the game was punishing me for what I did, to the ignorant conclusion that I thought the true boss was undefeatable, and the game is actually wants me to stop playing. Needless to say that wasn't the case. I spare Flowey for some reason cause I don't know. The neutral ending still felt like a bad ending for me. Yeah I'm happy for Papyrus becoming the ruler and all but the fact that he (and probably Alphys) still think that Undyne and Asgore are on a "Vacation" makes me depressed. 

I don't think I'll ever stomach to do a genocide run.

Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and Brush in the morning and brush in the morning For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the silver cards Eyelashes! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For spending all your Chewbucks on children's card games For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Phil Collins. Oh and I like to request the Robo-Racquet award for completing 5 multi-way tennis way matches. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Thanks for the donation! Have the fun! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Completed Matches: 10 It's yours, my friend Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For participating in 10 successful collabs. For 5 completed matches. August 2012 - "FRED FUCKSTONE IS AT IT AGAIN!!" (Brain rape/Rape-core) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Dee

I don't get the 2nd complaint at all what

the interface is so simple its not like Earthbound's god awful interface and menu system 

For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown! 3DS singles
First place in the Super Smash Smackdown! Wii U singles
First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! Wii U singles For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Placing #3 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!

MrThisucks

Some people are just stupid. The only problem I have with the game is that you can't adjust the speed of the text. It would so helpful for when you're dealing with that nerdy ass dinosaur girl. He status updates where pissing me off. She's like a weeaboo Navi

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

P-Dash

I do agree about the "doesn't know when to let a joke go" part.

That would be Dr. Alphys.

MrThisucks

So I just finished the game but I gues I got a bad ending because once I killed Asgore Flowey Came and took his soul then the game closed. Can anyone explain?

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

P-Dash

Hidden Content

That's supposed to happen. Start the game back up and it will continue from there to the final boss.

RedLuigi

Secret Kickstarter Bossfights:

I suppose they can't all be as creative as Muffet.

Dee

Probably cause Muffet had alot more things to work with compared to those two

I do find it hilarious that fighting So Sorry has no negative penalties and the dialogue is funnier too

For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown! 3DS singles
First place in the Super Smash Smackdown! Wii U singles
First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! Wii U singles For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Placing #3 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!

MrThisucks

What happens if you don't eat the snowman? I'm afraid of missing something

Axe

Sans mentions it if you're still carrying the piece of snowman near the end game, but that's about it.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For posting after Dopply