P-Dash

Undertale

1,556 replies to this topic

MrThisucks

Man I'm eating it then. Also I don't know if you guys know this but if you extract the game in winrar or 7zip you get all the sound files.

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SlushBasedCupcakes

Reminder that somebody spent 1k for the So Sorry boss character to get in.

Also don't eat the snowman piece, through sheer [DETERMINATION] you must keep it cause why not. Starfaits heal more anyways I think

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

RedLuigi

I was wondering why everyone's so mad about So Sorry so I looked it up and apparently it's someone's self-insert named Samael the Butterdragon, a fat/vore fetish OC. No wonder why he's so hidden away and can only be accessed on October 10th at 8PM. If I were Toby I would have asked him to make a new character for this altogether, but I wouldn't be surprised if changing his name to So Sorry was a compromise so kids playing the game wouldn't look him up or something.

I've also been trying to trigger Glyde for what feels like 40 minutes now.

...I think I'm just going to skip these guys.

Edited by RedLuigi
For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

Billion

nwfikED.jpg

This is basically undeniable proof that more dogs in a videogame creates a better user experience, or that The Phantom Pain would've done better if D-Dog were an annoying Pomeranian.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

TyrannosaurusReich

got the game a couple of days ago, and i beat

flowey

yesterday, still need to get the pacifist ending though

the game is pretty darn good, and it has what might be one of my favorite game soundtracks

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

MrThisucks

got the game a couple of days ago, and i beat

Hidden Content

yesterday, still need to get the pacifist ending though

the game is pretty darn good, and it has what might be one of my favorite game soundtracks

I'm working on my paxifist run, and I'm trying so hard to fight the urge to KILL EVERYONE! It pisses me off so much that you stay with 20 HP I wish you could gain more somehow

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

RedLuigi

Genocide Spoilers

Okay, I gotta get in contact with Toby, because the Sans fight is too cool to be restricted to the Genocide route. You should be able to challenge him after he judges you and he'd be like "normally i'd be hesitant to go all-out on a kid. but somehow i think you'll be alright." (Referring to your ability to reload saves) And instead of him trying to stare you down at the end he just falls asleep and the battle auto-ends or something idk I just wanna fight the cool skeleton man!!!!

Edited by RedLuigi
For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

Life

Finished my first playthrough. I went all pacifist.

I'm not very good at putting my thoughts into words, but to parrot everyone else it was really great. Fantastic dialogue, amazing characters, really cool battle system, and the only single player game I've actually liked enough to complete this year (not counting the Mario games for the challenge.) Even though I haven't played really any other new releases this year it's probably GOTY for me anyways, I haven't played a game this good in a looong time.

The final bosses were incredible. I really like Flowey, it's rare for a character like that to feel legitimately threatening, and his facial expressions were so well done. I'm a little ticked off I have to play the game again to get the True Pacifist ending though, it seems like arbitrary padding. The game is good enough to warrant multiple playthroughs, but it looks like I'll have to hold off on a genocide run for a while now.

The way the game closed during Flowey's battles too was just....goddamn this dude is clever.

I'm really glad to see this game succeeding from almost purely good word-of-mouth; it would've been a real shame if it was quietly buried under other indie releases.

Wads of dosh Super Metroid complete Super Metroid Wave Beam early For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

RedLuigi

I'm not very good at putting my thoughts into words, but to parrot everyone else it was really great. Fantastic dialogue, amazing characters, really cool battle system, and the only single player game I've actually liked enough to complete this year (not counting the Mario games for the challenge.) Even though I haven't played really any other new releases this year it's probably GOTY for me anyways, I haven't played a game this good in a looong time.

Hidden Content

I'm really glad to see this game succeeding from almost purely good word-of-mouth; it would've been a real shame if it was quietly buried under other indie releases.

Unless you never saved you can still get the True Ending without having to start over. Just reload the save and start walking back to the hotel.

Life

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I finished True Lab already...so I just have to fight Asgore again to get True Pacifist then?

If so that'd be nice.

Wads of dosh Super Metroid complete Super Metroid Wave Beam early For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Probo

Just beat the game, all pacifist, and that was a really good and charming experience. It made me care for the characters and when I got close to the true end I couldn't help but get a bit misty eyed.

Don't know if I'll play through it again, but if I do I'll be neutral and DEFINITELY won't be genociding. Just don't have that in me.

For staying warn free for 9 years Eat da candy it's a little itchy... For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed background card

Designed cards #6, #13-16, #19-20, #25, #29, #31-33, #36-40, #43-47, #50, #52-54, #57, #59, #62, #65, #68, #70-72, #79, #81, #90, #100

Illustrated card #93 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributing banners for the Halloween and Christmas skins For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World during our community challenge event. Fine dined on Norwegian escargot. For clearing Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles & Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Way to go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For taking third place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 1st as "Favorite Staff Member" - 2014 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Best Image Editor 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew, Best Image Editor, and Best Artist, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Oh yeah that reminds me, I bought 5 of each while awards were down For making the Hulkamania and GreenSwampWarrior banners. Placing #4 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived. Here's to the start of a wonderful career. Cheers. Congrats on your masterpiece. For winning second place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

10/31/11 - For coming in 1st in the Halloween costume contest. Your drawing was voted the best!
For drawing an awesome Ford image!

Cloaytonem2

I Genocide'd twice to do the fight again. Fortunately, killing's just one of those things that gets easier the more you do it. Knowing how to vibrate against walls also helps.

I've also been poking around some unused rooms using Cheat Engine, but haven't found anything really worth noting. It is a fun way to break the game, though.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT

RedLuigi

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yup, that's all you gotta do to have a good time. Make sure to walk aaaaallll the way back to the beginning of the game before initiating the credits!

I've made a duplicate UNDERTALE folder and turned off Steam cloudsync so I can fuck around with Genocide stuff. As far as I know nobody has done a Genocide run without saving, or doing a run with your name as

Chara

so I want to do both of these things when I have the time. I doubt it'll reveal anything about Gaster, but it'll be worth it for documentation at least.

Cloaytonem2

I don't think cloudsync works with Undertale. I've been deleting and editing save files like crazy, so I think it's pretty safe to do whatever without permanently affecting the save file.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the gold cards Bubblegum and taffy For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! It's a little itchy. "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For collecting all the bronze cards 2012 was six years ago minus two. The birds...the birds...the birds...thththth For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Ocarina of Waluigi during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wand of Gamelon and The Faces of Evil during the community challenge. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For clearing all of the games required during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For clearing DDR: Mario Mix during the community challenge event & participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event.

For clearing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. May 2015 - "The Prophecy" (Regular) If he shoots ya For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! May 2014 - Overall, Regular For having a blog entry featured. For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos YOU WANT IT

The Pope

So I've been hearing mad shit about this game. Apparently it's currently the fourth highest game on Metacritic, like, ever.

Color me intrigued.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!