TheJLeeTeam

Your least favorite YouTube channels

97 posts in this topic

What are your least favorite YouTube channels?

Here's a couple of my least favorite

Gligar13vids: He makes a series of videos called "BAD GAMES" and he makes really biased reviews on pretty much any game a lot of people love. Not only that but he sometimes talks badly about other media and does really biased console reviews. He's such a troll.

WatchMojo: This channel isn't completely bad. They make tons of top 10 lists covering like millions of different subjects. While I do agree with some of the choices they have, half the time they will have choices that are way too obvious, or just nonsensical. They also make a lot of choices that tons of people disagree on or don't include choices that should be on their lists. For example Top 10 Cartoon Shows of the 2010's which doesn't make sense now because the 2010's aren't over yet, but it has Teen Titans Go as an honorable mention, no Steven Universe, has MLP: FiM at #5 which I don't hate but I personally would prefer it to be a little lower on the list. They also have over 9 million subs but honestly I find many of these lists generic, lazy, and rushed. I think lists from thetoptens.com are better. WatchMojo's lists are hit or miss, but this is just my opinion though.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For having a blog entry featured.

every cartoon reviewer or "analyst" channel

except Cellspex, she's got a good voice

For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Probably Mr. Enter. I just can't stand how he acts like every cartoon has to fit his twisted form of standards. This is what really bugs me about him though: If he thinks a cartoon sucks, its fanbase is bad and they should feel bad. He's pushed this mentality so much that, for a while, I was actually afraid people would attack me for liking Sanjay and Craig. Thankfully nobody has, but I still hate that kind of mentality nevertheless :/ (Of course, it's not his fault that the show isn't very good, but I have a feeling some people hate the show just because he does :/)

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

At first it bugged me that The Fine Bros were so popular until I discovered Jinx. He has almost a million subscribers and his channel consists on one guy reacting to videos...and that's it. At least the Fine Bros feature multiple people of different demographics and they ask them questions. Jinx does jack shit and sometimes he is just quiet all the way through.

Also, Bart Baker...do I need to say more?

For example Top 10 Cartoon Shows of the 2010's which doesn't make sense now because the 2010's aren't over yet, but it has Teen Titans Go as an honorable mention, no Steven Universe, has MLP: FiM at #5 which I don't hate but I personally would prefer it to be a little lower on the list. 

Also, no Amazing World of Gumball,  Over The Garden Wall or Bojack Horseman

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Lps hannah. Her videos lack any form of originality and are horribly written, not to mention her voice acting and editing sucks. 

Most lps channels suck anyways though

Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation

Thanks for the donation Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

every cartoon reviewer or "analyst" channel

except Cellspex, she's got a good voice

What about PieGuyRulz?

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Jamie's World, some New Zealand vlogger who loads of people in my year like. To me, she's just a popular girl from school trying to be funny but failing miserably.

bubble gum and taffy For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts during the Youchew Valentines 2017 event! EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 3 years. You guessed Ravin's mood! Congrats! User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Friendliest User 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Personally, I never pay attention to most popular YouTubers, besides Markiplier, but the only channels that I can't stand is mostly GoAnimate users. Their rants are bad, they "ground" internet users for no reason, and they harassed people who made fake VHS openings. Oh, and don't forget kids who did video game reviews that screams the top of their lungs.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Probably Mr. Enter. I just can't stand how he acts like every cartoon has to fit his twisted form of standards. This is what really bugs me about him though: If he thinks a cartoon sucks, its fanbase is bad and they should feel bad. He's pushed this mentality so much that, for a while, I was actually afraid people would attack me for liking Sanjay and Craig. Thankfully nobody has, but I still hate that kind of mentality nevertheless :/ (Of course, it's not his fault that the show isn't very good, but I have a feeling some people hate the show just because he does :/)

After giving it some thought, I'd think I have to agree about Mr. Enter's reviews being shit. I used to like them but after observing the flaws with his videos more, I can definitely see where people are coming from. It's incredibly annoying that he holds My Little Pony on such an obnoxious level and keeps bitching about Teen Titans Go and Family Guy. Fuck, he even fell for an episode that was making fun of animation fantards like him bitching about the show online.

Like, I get it, Teen Titans Go sucks. But come on, it's so damn obvious that they're just trying to get a rise out of people like him at this point. They already got past the fucking 100 episode mark for crying out loud.

Furthermore, if an episode of a show contains something controversial that he finds even remotely offensive or is mean spirited, he bitches about it and forgets the quality of writing and everything else. He takes things way too seriously and has no sense of humor at all.

Don't even get me started on his dumbass insistence that trolls and cyberbullies are the same kind of people.

Edited by Patch93
For staying strike free for 1 year.

HolaSoyGerman. I'm betting you'd think I have no valid reason to hate him because he speaks a language I don't understand, but his editing is far too past faced to ever understand the context of anything. 

Edited by CyberCross11
Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

He lost whatever credibility he had when he said the only decent Spongebob was Season 1. I get it, opinions opinions etc., so here's mine:

What the fuck, dude?

Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For taking second place in November's Photopoop contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

I'm way too old to be getting mad at Youtube channels anymore, but historically speaking, ADoseOfBuckley is the one channel that gets me legit angry. And I can't even begin to explain why. It's weird.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Oh, and don't forget kids who did video game reviews that screams the top of their lungs.

I find them rather hilarious

For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016. For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

This may seem dumb, considering how he's the most known YouTube channel out there, but PewDiePie. What's so great about him? All he does is play video games and over reacts to them by screaming at the top of his lungs. I don't see the point of that, really.

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos