TheJLeeTeam

Your least favorite YouTube channels

97 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Crazy Luigi said:

Considering YouTube allows beastiality of sorts (more specifically, breeding various animals) and has done so since, I don't know, 2011(?), that's not quite surprising...

Don't forget women giving birth to babies in the graphic way, cause I've seen it on YouTube couple years ago.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

9 hours ago, Girla PurpleHeart said:

Don't forget women giving birth to babies in the graphic way, cause I've seen it on YouTube couple years ago.

Wait, they fucking what? Like, actual human women?

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

15 hours ago, Crazy Luigi said:

Wait, they fucking what? Like, actual human women?

Yup. The actual human woman. I remembered someone has uploaded bunch of archives of women giving birth on camera via YouTube. Something tells me that that one of the users who uploaded it had a fetish of women giving birth to babies.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

7 minutes ago, Girla PurpleHeart said:

Yup. The actual human woman. I remembered someone has uploaded bunch of archives of women giving birth on camera via YouTube. Something tells me that that one of the users who uploaded it had a fetish of women giving birth to babies.

Oh dear God, there's an actual YouTube user that's like that? I guess now YouTube just allows fetishes like this on their website...

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Hah. For some reason I am fond of Mr. Enter. I heard the Bobby guy from Brand Sins is Jeremy's nephew or whatever. People aren't brands but does someone actually want another sin channel called "Celebrity Sins"? Please don't pray for it or else it'll be narrated by Bobby..! And also WatchMojo is taking everything into a biased side right now. They've rebranded and constantly include old things in more and more Top 10s once in a while, sometimes there are acts/products/whatever I don't even know or ever cared about. I guess it's like 75% their personal opinion against 25% fanvote now, but then they once said once people overvote in their tops when a video of something is in the queue already, the overvoted subject can't skyrocket in placing (the same happened to ADoseOfBuckley in the Top 10 Youtube Comedians video. Once Buckley shared the voting page, fans tried to upvote him a lot but he ended up as only the honourable mention. He did earn a placing on the Top 10 Music Critics on Youtube video though.)

BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I'm pretty sure this might be a really unpopular opinion but...

I don't really like Filthy Frank.

I feel that the kind of racial humor we see kinda goes too far, like, there's no in-universe comeuppance/retribution for some of stuff we see, like usually in most cases, to avoid some lingering controversy and shit, anyone who does the racial antics get something coming to them in the end in works of fiction, like in South Park (from what I've heard) and DRESS.MOV.

Second, I think some of the stuff is incredibly gross, granted I hear it's one big thing about the show, it's kinda too much for me, but I digress.

Mainly I just feel that it's mean spirited in a farfetched way, and some things are just plain obnoxious like the whole "gibbe da pusi b0ss". There are a very few amount of things I actually do find funny, but they're not much, and usually it's when there's no farfetched humor involved whatsoever.

Say what you will, but it's just my opinion. Not gonna judge; I just tend to see people mention it a lot, and I just wonder if I'm the only one who actually doesn't like it all that much.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

On 10/02/2016 at 1:42 PM, Girla PurpleHeart said:

Also they allow extremely sexualized art on their site with the defense of it being art, yet take down the art of other artists for having nudity in it even if it's not sexualized. There's a clear double standard that is obviously based on how well known or established the artist is, and whether they're backed by an institution or are independent, and it's blatantly unfair.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

On 3/6/2016 at 6:17 PM, fullofrageahol said:

Also they allow extremely sexualized art on their site with the defense of it being art, yet take down the art of other artists for having nudity in it even if it's not sexualized. There's a clear double standard that is obviously based on how well known or established the artist is, and whether they're backed by an institution or are independent, and it's blatantly unfair.

And this is coming from a person who had a deviantART account but had an sexualized art on deviantART until it took it down, meanwhile YouTube allows something like this on their videos which is fucked up.

Mariotehplumber. He is... i cant even... I dont even know why people like him? He scalped 200 Rosalinas, generally a white supremacist, and a biased NIntendo hater. Also, he is insulting to many groups of people. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

51 minutes ago, Morimoto said:

Mariotehplumber. He is... i cant even... I dont even know why people like him? He scalped 200 Rosalinas, generally a white supremacist, and a biased NIntendo hater. Also, he is insulting to many groups of people. 

I'm pretty sure that the guy has admitted that he was a troll IIRC...

Congratulations on completing 5 Tennis Matches! Now go do some more. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September & December 2016 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For The Experimental Collab. Top 10 Videos of May 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) The Joshscorcher YTP Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For the Sonic Boom Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos November 2014 - Sentence mix-core

On 3/31/2016 at 4:59 PM, PaletteBlockhead said:

I'm pretty sure that the guy has admitted that he was a troll IIRC...

I personally doubt he is a troll. I can understand Sammy and Super Minecraft Kid to be trolls, because of how entertaining they are, compared to MTP. He is really insulting and offensive, unlike what even SMK does, since what SMK does is obviously biased, like "Zelda is a ripoff of Minecraft".

MTP? He is different. He falsereported 29 innocent Miiverse users, for saying their opinions, and brags about it. He insults people with words that are flat out offensive. He scalped amiibos so that people cant have them. 

If he was a troll, he would have not banned these innocent Miiverse users. He would also not make over-the-top insults.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I'm actually surprised you mentioned Mariotehplumber because not everyone likes him. Hell, even ClassicSonicFan was better than him, except he's a kid who kept having melt downs while doing reviews, but at least he's not bad as Tystar (oh God, I even did a commentary of this kid years ago), while MTP was a pisspoor troll that wants attention. He also had a Tumblr account, but I don't know if he still uses it or not. Plus, there's also this:

11 minutes ago, Girla PurpleHeart said:

I'm actually surprised you mentioned Mariotehplumber because not everyone likes him. Hell, even ClassicSonicFan was better than him, except he's a kid who kept having melt downs while doing reviews, but at least he's not bad as Tystar (oh God, I even did a commentary of this kid years ago), while MTP was a pisspoor troll that wants attention. He also had a Tumblr account, but I don't know if he still uses it or not. Plus, there's also this:

John claimed that he's about 50% honest and 50% troll. To me, this guy is fucking dumb. He insults people that likes whatever thing he dislikes, literally bought over 100 Rosalina Amiibos so that people can't obtain a Rosalina Amiibo and bitches and complains about female characters in current Nintendo games.

He's not like my least favorite YouTuber in my opinion, but he's one of my least favorite channels.

My least favorite YouTuber got to be every single channel that makes Spiderman and Frozen "crossover" videos. They are so stupid, and makes almost no sense. I usually don't go on bad YT channels, because I usually stick with the ones I like. Like YouTube Poopers for example. But these Spiderman and Elsa things really makes me question why they even exist.

For having a blog featured For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab The 2000's Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Speaking of troll channels, this Rebecca Bielinski chick really pisses me off. She makes this terrible songs as a joke but they're not funny or hilariously bad at all.

Worst of all it's that since LeafyIsHere tackled her in one of his videos she's been mad of the negative comments she's getting Like, no shit, if you're making awful troll videos of course you're going to get some criticism.

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

There's this guy named GizmoSlip that does the same, repetitive shit that somehow gains millions of viewers (likely because of the phone/brand that's involved with it). What's this kind of thing, you may ask? Well, I'd say it, but I'd rather let a video's title speak for itself...

Yeah... this is the kind of shit that we're now seeing on YouTube, ladies and gentlemen. It's almost no wonder why YouTube wants to push out its new advertisement pulling campaign for certain people.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016

That's the thing, youtube wants to foster "orginal content" (and has always done it very badly, obviously) and remove copywrited content.

But all youtube orginal content is iredeamable fucking garbge, youtube's greatest contribution to society has been as an archive of, ironically, old forgotten copyrighted media.

The few actual youtube orginal channels (not some form of transformative work) i watch are all funded by patreon anyway so they can't even stay sweet with their fucking talent even then.

For meeting Toony! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

I'll try to keep my post from getting overly political, but honestly, my absolute least favorite channels are the political vloggers who hide their faces behind cartoons.

I don't care for most of the forced "weird" humor or clickbait pop-culture commentary on YouTube, but at least it's upbeat. The channels I'm talking about (if this thread requires a specific one as reference, I guess Vernaculis is as typical an example as exists) are just miserable to suffer through. The content can be summarized as the deafening whine of extremely sheltered white dudes who can't imagine suffering in the world greater than theirs.

On 9/6/2016 at 9:40 AM, Crazy Luigi said:

There's this guy named GizmoSlip that does the same, repetitive shit that somehow gains millions of viewers (likely because of the phone/brand that's involved with it). What's this kind of thing, you may ask? Well, I'd say it, but I'd rather let a video's title speak for itself...

Yeah... this is the kind of shit that we're now seeing on YouTube, ladies and gentlemen. It's almost no wonder why YouTube wants to push out its new advertisement pulling campaign for certain people.

Can Two Chicago Style Pizzas Protect Donald Trump from himself??

Yeah man these videos are a huge waste of time. The cool stuff you actually want to see is maybe 20 seconds of the video and the rest is them just having some filler conversation so they can engage their viewers and get paid. I break shit all the time but you don't see people lined up dying to hear me talk about it. I should go shopping for a personality.

1 hour ago, Brillemeister said:

I'll try to keep my post from getting overly political, but honestly, my absolute least favorite channels are the political vloggers who hide their faces behind cartoons.

I don't care for most of the forced "weird" humor or clickbait pop-culture commentary on YouTube, but at least it's upbeat. The channels I'm talking about (if this thread requires a specific one as reference, I guess Vernaculis is as typical an example as exists) are just miserable to suffer through. The content can be summarized as the deafening whine of extremely sheltered white dudes who can't imagine suffering in the world greater than theirs.

Care to give out some examples of such people? Because I've honestly never heard of such people doing that kind of thing. I mean, I get political vloggers, but I never heard of that kind of specific user beforehand.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016

1 minute ago, Crazy Luigi said:

Care to give out some examples of such people? Because I've honestly never heard of such people doing that kind of thing. I mean, I get political vloggers, but I never heard of that kind of specific user beforehand.

Sargon of Akkad, Irate Bear, TL:DR (the least bad of these IMO but still a tough sit) are the only others whose names I remember. I have a childhood friend who's been tuning in to political commentary more and more over the years, hence my familiarity with this genre.