TheJLeeTeam

Your least favorite YouTube channels

97 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2016 at 6:58 PM, BriefCasey795 said:

I'm pretty sure this might be a really unpopular opinion but...

I don't really like Filthy Frank.

I feel that the kind of racial humor we see kinda goes too far, like, there's no in-universe comeuppance/retribution for some of stuff we see, like usually in most cases, to avoid some lingering controversy and shit, anyone who does the racial antics get something coming to them in the end in works of fiction, like in South Park (from what I've heard) and DRESS.MOV.

Second, I think some of the stuff is incredibly gross, granted I hear it's one big thing about the show, it's kinda too much for me, but I digress.

Mainly I just feel that it's mean spirited in a farfetched way, and some things are just plain obnoxious like the whole "gibbe da pusi b0ss". There are a very few amount of things I actually do find funny, but they're not much, and usually it's when there's no farfetched humor involved whatsoever.

Say what you will, but it's just my opinion. Not gonna judge; I just tend to see people mention it a lot, and I just wonder if I'm the only one who actually doesn't like it all that much.

I was just about to post my opinion on Frank, but you summed it up pretty well. Meant-spirited/condescending. Oddly, I find Pewdiepie entertaining (when he's NOT playing horror games) but I cringe every time I watch FilthyFrank. Dude tries too hard to be edgy.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

The same reasons for you disliking Filthy Fuck are the same exact reasons I dislike people like PsychicPebbles and the rest of the former newgrounds folks. I feel like they try way to hard to be edgy with their animations and turn out to be really unfunny. Except for Clown Robbery.

For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ugh, I can't stand MrMrMangoHead. I mean, he's making money on these "X But Every Y Is Replaced With Z" videos that anyone can make within an hour with no experience in movie making. I used to be a fan of him until his content became more and more repetitive, and how he is starting to make forced memes on kids' movies. Seriously, how did he manage to receive 100K subscribers over the course of 3 whole weeks?

For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

On 1/26/2017 at 0:09 PM, Isabelle said:

The same reasons for you disliking Filthy Fuck are the same exact reasons I dislike people like PsychicPebbles and the rest of the former newgrounds folks. I feel like they try way to hard to be edgy with their animations and turn out to be really unfunny. Except for Clown Robbery.

Not to mention you can hardly tell the grotesque cartoon for laughs channels apart. They're all the same.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

I don't really get the appeal of a lot of one-person LPers, except for probably Slowbeef and Diabeetus when they do LPs on their own channels. People like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, etc I just don't see the appeal. With Game Grumps you laugh at how there's two people playing jokes off of each other, but with one person it's like "Oh hey.. look at this part.. in the game... haha"

That and the fanbases for most LPers are really scary, on Tumblr. Not to say the Grumps are free from that either...

For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

Never liked the concept of reaction videos. Especially when it just consists of unedited potato webcam footage of the youtuber staring at their monitor. I was able to respect FineBros a little for doing it in a decent enough format. At least until they showed their true colors with their copyright debacle.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

For some odd reason I find SilvaGunner unfunny.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

I feel like he's kinda hit or miss. I stopped watching after he said he'd end his channel more than once, only to bring it back. :/

On 26/01/2017 at 17:09, Isabelle said:

The finebros animation psychic did was good and also weird how he predicted react world.

Anyway I fucking hate that shitty Behind The Meme channel thats only popular because of brain dead meme kiddies and the channel isn't even a year old and its getting close to 1 mil subs currently its nearing 700k

I despise channels like FilthyFrank, LeafyIsHere and Pyrocynical. Its literally just: 

Spoiler

"ur retarded, ur retarded, kys lmao autisitic feggit, o i sorry i trigged u it just meem bro".

That shit's just not funny. FUCK people like them. Words can't even express my hatred.

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 donation_award_notes For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

8 minutes ago, Ashleii said:

I despise channels like FilthyFrank, LeafyIsHere and Pyrocynical. Its literally just: 

Hide contents

"ur retarded, ur retarded, kys lmao autisitic feggit, o i sorry i trigged u it just meem bro".

That shit's just not funny. FUCK people like them. Words can't even express my hatred.

I definitely feel you in regards to those channels. However, I do a particular mention has to go out to h3h3Productions for the fact that they were the people that allowed this "triggered" meme to even become a thing in the first place, let alone have it be as spread apart like a fucking cancer as it has become (or should I say had since I do think it's been uttered less nowadays, although unfortunately not quickly enough). Seriously, 2016's overuse of that particular word was so bad that I actually made a mental note to remove that word from my vocabulary altogether! Also, I should mention that I really don't give a fuck for iDubbbz's thing myself.

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

suss jaj is terrible...

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Those family guy funniest moments channels that youtube keeps recommending me no matter how much I press not interested.

For me it's pranks and unboxing channels.

RANT CHANNELS:

When I say this, I don't mean people like I Hate Everything (Because I find him entertaining) or GradeAUnderA (Although he is kinda a jack ass). I mean this sub-genre (If you can call it that) of channels that mostly seem to focus on movies and/or comic books. They clearly have no script or structure to their videos as they make shit up as they go along with no editing and stutter which makes these videos a bore to watch. Almost all of them are facecam videos too, which results in unintentional comedy when you see things like fat nerds un-ironically confessing love for shit like Batman and Robin. They are also incredibly defensive of their opinions and will go out of their way to start drama with other youtubers who don't line up with them and are just assholes in general.

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wazz3Bnj39E

If there's one popular YT channel that I can't stand the most, then it'd be DaddyOFive. Honestly, their videos are just too painful to watch and I never understood why so many people enjoy watching kids being shouted at. Apparently, there was a video involving the dad encouraging his son to slap his sister, and then this happened.

For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Lets see:

Type of Channel

• Top Ten Channels, some how danger dolan and watch mojo are able to make top 10 lists about shit they clearly don't know anything about, not to mention the fact that they use clickbait.
Spoiler

sddefault.jpg

Just look at this fucking abomination. How shameless do you have to be to try to pass a fucking brawl mod off as a game. 

• Prank channels, they are either fake or retarded and abusive like DaddyOFive
  • ASMRartists who try to sexualize ASMR. it is supposed to be relaxing, not stimulating.
Spoiler

I should not be getting an erection and have need to jack off, because I watched a bad asmr video. I need to sleep not fap.

Specific Channels

Game Chap, once a Minecraft mod showcase channel that made skits to showcase of there mods, not to mention there LPs of perverted games and mods.

Sadly they have completely lost that, and have moved onto re-uploading every trailer for various games. They got so cheap that they actually reuploaded the trailers, in reverse.

Rae Revera, A self entitled bitch who is a literal black supremacist, buys into the "Egypts where black, and they where a highly advanced society capbable of space travel, and lost all of that because of white people". She specifically blames white people for all of her problems, and intentionally starts flame wars in her comments section so that people keep coming back and giving her Ad Revenue.

MissShadowLovely, an ASMR artist who actually makes decent videos, but all of her videos all follow a very specifc formula and it gets old very fast.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System