• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
TheJLeeTeam

Your least favorite YouTube channels

115 posts in this topic

Pretty much any channel that's really clickbaity like WatchMojo or whatever like TOP TEN BIG SHITS I TOOK IN THE TOILET like no thanks

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, NKpower said:

If there's one popular YT channel that I can't stand the most, then it'd be DaddyOFive. Honestly, their videos are just too painful to watch and I never understood why so many people enjoy watching kids being shouted at. Apparently, there was a video involving the dad encouraging his son to slap his sister, and then this happened.

Good news, gang!

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

What a fucking disaster.

For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Well I'm not surprised, but I do agreed with @TugCoat with this.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

filty frank foor being racist + homophobic jontron was terrible I had to unsubscribe my black ass. Looper and watchmojo suck.

Webs & Tiaras - Toy Monster Compilations: Well this is interesting... This channel literally pollutes the YouTube community by posting weird and cringey kids videos. When I search Spiderman, all I get is these rubbisg videos

Coralhorse10 Ytp: This kid makes YTPs with similar quality as 'YTP Tennis Round 3'... He basically records himself playing with the controls of video player and add his own voice....

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

On 5/3/2017 at 2:22 AM, Maq said:

Pretty much any channel that's really clickbaity like WatchMojo or whatever like TOP TEN BIG SHITS I TOOK IN THE TOILET like no thanks

So every commercial channel then. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Leafy seems to have completely faded to irrelevancy. In fact, I checked his socialblade and apparently he's losing subscribers, which is counter-intuitive for how well he was doing last year. I guess people are getting bored of his totally funny humor. I recently checked his channel, and to my surprise, he's still making "I want to fking kms" jokes just as I remembered from a year ago. Figured that would lose its sting eventually.

Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Leafy is so whiny and annoying that I can hardly even watch his videos and he's terrible IMO.

Also, (this may be a bit off topic) I have no idea why people make their short YouTube videos copyrighted (JukinVideo, which owns FailArmy, is a cause of the growing problem). It makes other creators suffer and it's just greedy (the only time I would understand is if it were a direct copy, but if it was changed in some way, then they shouldn't even take one cent of the remixers' ad revenue). If they were asking to do it to me, I would never let them copyright it ever.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I have a couple of youtubers on the good ole' sh*tlist.

FreeleeTheBannanaGirl. - A hardcore vegan who thinks meat eaters shouldn't be able to live. Picks on other people, and tries to intervene in the lives of people who are more successful than her by telling them that meat is murder, and it will singlehandedly kill you if eaten. Worst thing is, she has over 700k subs, and a fanatical fanbase.

DurianRider - Freelee's boyfriend.... Nuff' said.

VeganGains - Another hardcore vegan with a sizeable fanbase.

Onision - Just an a**hole. Done a lot of  cringy bad stuff in the past, attention seeker.

Toy review channels, cancerous reaction channels, cringy vloggers, prank channels, people who cause crap for attention and drama... yeah, the list goes on lol.

By the way, I don't usually hate on other peoples content. These are just the channels that annoy me the most.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

I wouldn't say they're the worst but god Filthy Frank, Idubbz and Pyrocynical are overrated.

The worst has to go to Joey's World Tour. What a disgusting pig.

Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

I think I took a video from something Fail Army related... mainly because I'm bad at finding ship explosion videos as good as DaThings1 found them.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TomoNews US is as clickbait-y as it gets. the narrator is eh but could do a better job, and those cgi animations they put on their videos, HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY LOOK LIKE UTTER GARBAGE.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Behind the Meme makes me so irritable. It's almost like he tries to make videos as pointless and long as possible by adding irrelevant gifs and talking about useless information. And the info he gives is shamelessly read to you from some reliable source. Not to mention his epileptic thumbnails.

Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

On 24.5.2017 at 1:52 PM, EditsOfGreatBritain said:

I wouldn't say they're the worst but god Filthy Frank, Idubbz and Pyrocynical are overrated.

I stopped following Pyrocynical once he started using a Facecam. Also, he lied about his 1 million subscriber special. Several times. 

I never got the appeal of Idubbbztv. In my eyes the guy's a idiot.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year