TheJLeeTeam

Your least favorite YouTube channels

177 replies to this topic

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000
On 12/15/2017 at 7:55 PM, GSgiraffes said:

This reminds me when I accidentally watched happy tree friends as a young child.

that comment reminded me when my older sisters forced me to watch happy tree friends as a fucking 5 year old.

OT: pretty much any channel where they use click bait to get views, come on guys you can do better than that

For staying strike free for 1 year.

SuccyLord
22 minutes ago, KingofSp4des01 said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3Jd91Q6nlsjCuxJDxv1XQ

Check his name, he copied my YouTube username. He also stalks me and hes fucking 11. Holy shit.

Please block this fag, hes just a wannabe of me.

I saw some of his content,and it’s godawful.I can’t watch without disliking.And then he fucking stalks you in insta.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
2 minutes ago, SuccyLord said:

I saw some of his content,and it’s godawful.I can’t watch without disliking.And then he fucking stalks you in insta.

Yeah, and its strange and creepy. I get these feelings every night that hes next to me in my sleep.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Win98 Is The Best https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcevaE0-Pj4F-0NNjn5nNfQ

This kid stole NKPower's Profile Picture and did barley anything with it. Not only that his videos are boring. Most of his YTPs are made with an mobile app, AND IT SHOWS. He is slightly better than Coralhorse10 but his videos are still crap. Here is one of them right now.

Yeah a lot of his videos are Miku, deal with it. And right of the bat we see the watermark of the only thing lazier to make videos than Windows Movie Maker and YouTube Video Editor, THE MOBILE VERSION OF POWER DIRECTOR, YAY!!!!! This video just makes no sense and poorly done. When someone criticized this video, he replied with, "It's just a joke".

I know that he is just a kid, but there are poopers than are less than 18 than can do better than this.

KingofSp4des01
28 minutes ago, SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000 said:

Win98 Is The Best https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcevaE0-Pj4F-0NNjn5nNfQ

This kid stole NKPower's Profile Picture and did barley anything with it. Not only that his videos are boring. Most of his YTPs are made with an mobile app, AND IT SHOWS. He is slightly better than Coralhorse10 but his videos are still crap. Here is one of them right now.

Yeah a lot of his videos are Miku, deal with it. And right of the bat we see the watermark of the only thing lazier to make videos than Windows Movie Maker and YouTube Video Editor, THE MOBILE VERSION OF POWER DIRECTOR, YAY!!!!! This video just makes no sense and poorly done. When someone criticized this video, he replied with, "It's just a joke".

I know that he is just a kid, but there are poopers than are less than 18 than can do better than this.

He is actually 10 years old as he said in one of the comments on his videos. He also has so many subs since he was given a shoutout from a famous YouTuber.

He's just a nuisance. Apparently, that kid is retsrded, and he didnt realize he stole NKpower's avatar.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

BriefCasey795
On 12/25/2017 at 12:36 PM, SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000 said:

OT: pretty much any channel where they use click bait to get views, come on guys you can do better than that

The first two things that come to mind are Game Theory (which in my opinion has been shitty since the Mario is mental "theory".), and Racist Mario. Not only was the thumbnail shamelessly clickbaity, but I just didn't like how it's another one of those stupid videos portraying Mario like a madman/psycho, which I think has been done to death for years now, and it's not funny anymore.

OT: Like I said about Game Theory above, I feel like that channel has been getting shittier with every new video, and its fanbase who goes around parroting his words as fact really don't help. It's not helped that Matpat keeps rubbing that damn "Mario is Mental" theory in our faces in his other Mario videos, and his voice just sounds condescending and annoying, which also doesn't help the ridiculous theories he does.

On a side note, despite how they all get mocked and criticized all over the internet, I'll probably never understand why his newest videos still don't have that big of a dislike bar. I guess there's just a lot of mainstream people who watch his stuff.

NKpower

Here’s one channel I absolutely don’t like: Logan Paul.

I just find him obnoxious and unfunny, and I don’t get why so many people enjoy his videos especially on that one upload where he filmed a person who took their life. I saw a bit of his videos where he went to Japan; they’re off putting, and his actions were just plain wrong especially where he threw plush Poke-balls at random citizens.

For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

Jake Paul makes shitty content, especially Everyday Bro. Also does questionable stuff like Logan Paul. WTF?

TheGamer

Really boring channel that does nothing new. There thumbnail add arrows and circles to belatedly obvious things. The narrator's voice is pandering.

The Titan

Any channel that features Elsagate content. It's fucking disgusting and people who make money from it are sick humans.

SuccyLord

WatchMojo - More vids,less quality,more money

SuccyLord - Godawful YTP’s.

But a kind of controversy choice,

JonTron.

I get he’s famous and his content is kind of ok (since angry gamers were NEVER done before,right?) ,but his memes aren’t funny and they are overused to hell.

On 08/10/2017 at 4:06 PM, SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000 said:

religious nutjob channels

they take "subliminal messages" and themes in media too seriously and they make videos about them, saying shit like "THEY BRAINWASH YOUR CHILDREN TO MAKE THEM WORSHIP THE DEVIL". yes, it is good to believe in God, but it is not good to think everything other than religion is evil. most media that uses something like hell and satan as a joke or focus are not meant to be taken seriously and if they are... well... i don't know. these people need to know how to take things as a joke before saying shit like that.

Never saw those

DSYTP

FGTeeV (removing the "eeV" part gets you FGT, short for faggot, which it's accurate to me.), FUNnel Vision and TheSkylandersBoy and Girl.

Their fanbase are annoying as hell (especially if you criticized FGTeeV), made clickbait titles and (sometimes disturbing or stupid) thumbnails, and other reasons.

They sometimes edit the subtitles (removing the curse words and shit they don't like that YouTube auto-generate, they're a FAMILY FRIENDLY channel, yet allows his kids to play violent video games like 'Dumb Ways to Die'.) WTF?

SuccyLord
29 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

FGTeeV, FUNnel Vision and TheSkylandersBoy and Girl.

Their fanbase are annoying as hell (especially if you criticized FGTeeV), made clickbait titles and (sometimes disturbing or stupid) thumbnails, and other reasons.

They sometimes edit the subtitles (removing the curse words and shit they don't like that YouTube auto-generate, they're a FAMILY FRIENDLY channel, yet allows his kids to play violent video games like 'Dumb Ways to Die'.) WTF?

remove eeV form FGTeeV and you’ll see what they are

Antonio Palmucci

Protrays PacMan as a "bad guy" with stolen assets and animation that makes Dorbees look like Pixar in comparison.

FunVideoTV

They made a Angry Birds and FNAF crossover video. *facepalm

Girla PurpleHeart
On 1/8/2018 at 4:29 PM, The Titan said:

Any channel that features Elsagate content. It's fucking disgusting and people who make money from it are sick humans.

Yeah, Elsagate is just... too graphic for me. Like how did it got to YouTube Kids is beyond me. Also, Logan Paul needs his YouTube account banned after what he did, and I lost respect with JonTron after what he did on Twitter.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Crazy Luigi
8 hours ago, Girla PurpleHeart said:

I lost respect with JonTron after what he did on Twitter.

Did he do something there again recently?

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Girla PurpleHeart
1 minute ago, Crazy Luigi said:

Did he do something there again recently?

Well, he doesn't do any of that shit in a while, but everything pretty much quiet down after he disappeared from the internet for a while.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down