darthanader

Misheard Lyrics,part two~

64 replies to this topic

darthanader

Picking off from where Waymuu stopped.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

RGS

"Imma farting carrots, I'm farting carrots"-Selena Gomez.

selena-gomez-good-for-you-asap-rocky-mus

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

dougfunnybangs

From Metallica's One:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLD MY BREAKFAST I WISH FOR DEATH

Original lyric: HOOOOOOOOOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH

From Eddie Murphy's Party All the Time:

Michael wants to party all the time, party all the time

Original lyric: My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time

From Living Color's Cult of Personality:

I'm the coked up personality, the coked up personality, the coked up personaaaaaaality

Original lyric: I'm the cult of personality, the cult of personality, the cult of personaaaaaaaality

Edited by dougfunnybangs
For staying strike free for 3 years. BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year.

G ☆

"And the lightning cracks this guy!"

Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

darthanader

Smells like teen spirit:

HERE WE ARE NOW

IN CONTAINERS

AVOCADO

A POTATO

YEAH

UnknownMysteryMan

Judging by the hoe in the satellite picture.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

HarvestmanMan

I always misunderstood the last part as Together with your slalom which made no sense at all.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos

TVBForever

Wake up! (Wake up!)
Grub push and put a radda radar!
Hadda ska to Hathaway a shaker!
(with a pineapple shit)
Why'd you put the kids up in the table?
Here you go, create another table!
(You wanna chew!)

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

darthanader

Running in the 90s:

Get the sattelite if you wanna semen!

spacman191

LET'S STARTLE RYAN!!, RYAN!!!!

LET'S STARTLE RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Thank you for your contributions! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

LordSmeargle

Phil Collins' Sussudio

Misheard Lyric: "Ooh, give me a chant, give me a sigh... I'LL SUE HER ANYTIME!!! The Sus-Sus Studio!"

Original Lyric: "Ooh, give me a chance, give me a sign... I'LL SHOW HER ANYTIME!!! Sussusudio!"

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For writing 10742 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Anything Goes 30-Seconds Collab: Second Coming Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years September 2013 - "From Wednesday to Monday" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

The annoying bird

When Thurston Moore sings "We paint the zero" in Teen Age Riot I heard it as "Mark the Hero", and I used to believe the song was about Mark being a legend. 

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down

ReakMayhem

"Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's

Misheard Lyric: "Homes watching to the meat."

Original Lyric: "Oh, it's what you do to me."

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in 10 successful collabs! For the 2010s Collab! Great job! For the 2010s Collab! For the 2010s Collab! For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Sentence mix-core For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Rainbow Alejandro

When I listen to R. Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly"

Misheard: I believe I can touch this guy... 

Original: I believe I can touch the sky...

I think about it every night and day... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

trepmaws

A classic for this band:

I LIKE JUICE

FINISH YOUR JUICE

FILTERED VITAMIN SUBSTANCE

ADD SOUR RICE, WATER AND CHEW IT, CHEW IT AT LUNCH

EVERYTHING IS SALMON

SEPARATED ONE FIN AT A TIME

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

Paperking99

From "Bad Moon Rising" by Credence Clearwater Revival.

The lyric is supposed to be "There's a bad moon on the rise". Sometimes, it sounds like "There's a bathroom on the right".

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

OldFashionedLizard

ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

"Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

darthanader

Fatboy Slim-Weapon of Choice

Come and fall,get your teeth out!

(bed the jeff,the jeff the jeff)

minibac

"Pirkit padangas" (buy tires) - Parachute Youth - Can't Get Better Than This

"Makaronai šoka" (macaroni's dancing) - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Garden

"Vazone šiku" (shitting in a vase) - Le Youth - C O O L

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

3tp

metallica - enter sandman

misheard: "Eggs Delight"

real lyrics: "Exit Light"

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!