RGS

I Hate Everything (and JAR Media)

189 replies to this topic

kingplatypus

I've seen one of his videos. I dunno, from the name of his channel alone, I don't think it's something I could get into. A whole channel dedicated to just shitting on things you don't like reminds me too much Yahtzee and his Zero Punctuation reviews; entertaining sometimes, but whiny and nitpicky the rest of the time.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

WoopdooCrafter

There are a lot of videos I can relate to with I Hate Everything, but some are just kinda, a LITTLE BIT, but not entirely.

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Crazy Luigi

I can understand where you guys are coming from here. However, I can say that finding the worst film ever made and rating them from best worst film to absolute worst film is a very interesting idea since it can help provide people that might not know about these films a better perspective on how bad a certain film is when compared to other films in this series.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Ferg

At first, I thought that it was going to be a channel that yells at everything, but he's surprisingly calm and doesn't jack up the volume all that often. His videos are very insightful and kinda funny too.

I like his The Search For The Worst series the most.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

King D. Supersepiroth

He makes a lot of great videos with "I Hate" label. His commentary is really good and insightful.

One particular video of his that I like is the one about opinions...

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Fretless

EIt's time for things to get grandtastic.

EDIT: Aaaand Daddy Derek took it down.

I'm surprised. He hasn't done this before with any of the other reviews of it. 

Edited by Fretless
Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

RGS

Aaand Daddy Derek took it down

THERE HE IS!

But seriously, Derek Savage is probably the stupidest "movie director" I've seen. At least Tommy Wiseau had nice editing and the acting in some aspects wasn't the most terrible in The Room. But that's not the case here How can he think people are going to like his piece of catshit? It's awful. And how did he get permission to make that copyright claim? That's actually kind off cyber bullying. If someone decided to criticize my content, I wouldn't insult the, or try to shut them down. I would take the advice. Savage doesn't have a clue of how the world works. 

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Crazy Luigi

Aaand Daddy Derek took it down

THERE HE IS!

But seriously, Derek Savage is probably the stupidest "movie director" I've seen. At least Tommy Wiseau had nice editing and the acting in some aspects wasn't the most terrible in The Room. But that's not the case here How can he think people are going to like his piece of catshit? It's awful. And how did he get permission to make that copyright claim? That's actually kind off cyber bullying. If someone decided to criticize my content, I wouldn't insult the, or try to shut them down. I would take the advice. Savage doesn't have a clue of how the world works. 

It's certainly hypocritical, at the very least, since he actually left up all of the videos from YourMovieSucks.org's channel, and he appeared to be a lot more harsh and in depth with his review than I Hate Everything was (not to say his review of it was bad, I'm just stating a point that if he wants to be a copyright monster, than go after everyone that hates you or don't fucking bother at all).

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Fretless

He actually appears in the comments on several other reviews of Cool Cat, even the Your Movie Sucks one. He was generally a good sport about other reviews, the only thing he really complained about were the pedophile jokes. I guess somehow the IHE video pushed him over the edge.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 E3 Bingo 2015 "Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. Getting 3rd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

Crazy Luigi

He actually appears in the comments on several other reviews of Cool Cat, even the Your Movie Sucks one. He was generally a good sport about other reviews, the only thing he really complained about were the pedophile jokes. I guess somehow the IHE video pushed him over the edge.

The strange thing is, though, I don't know why it did, especially since he didn't make claims of Cool Cat being a pedophile or something similar to that effect.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016

MrDrunkenFox

His Search for the Worst is great, but everything else is a mix for me depending on how he tackles the subject per se.  Of course near everyone has tackled bronies and sonic fans (I thought the comments video for sonic fucks was a thousand times funnier and more entertaining than the original video), but when he gets into stuff like the English language, then ironically Negativity in general, it helps make the channel more unique than other ranting channels.  He covers many topics in general rather than just going after individuals and certain specifics in fan bases, that's his main theme and I like it.

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 80 5-star ratings on your videos November 2014 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 52 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - "Rick Perry's Confession" (Overall, Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 281 days before it was shut down pee e

RGS

YMS put Cool Cat in front of dancing strippers and still it's the one by IHE that's taken down.

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Crazy Luigi

What the guy is saying about Cool Cat at the start is similar to how I feel with Towel hacking Joel's account.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016

2xdinosaurs

It really is too bad about the video and this whole debacle in general. I quite liked that review.

sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 and 2016 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

theadventuretimefan

I left a comment on a video of the Cool Cat official channel, asking if there will be a Cool Cat 2... should I remove the comment?

Recommended YouTube Poops For March 2015 Participating in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Meeting kodywells Nice! Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos For numerous contributions to the Chewiki! Thanks! m * 1000 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! A lil tennis racket in case you're playing tougher Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos kkkkkkfffffffTHERE'SffffkkkFIREkkkkkkffff For having a blog entry featured. User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Friendliest User 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015 For getting theregularmaster on the site. Started the Nostalgia collab, which featured over 10 participants and lasted over 15 minutes. November 2013 - "YTP: Old Sources Are Old" (Sentence mix-core) November 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core For the Regular Show Collaboration Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos