aXis

Do you have a DeviantART account?

53 replies to this topic

FireRed☔

Finally set mine up properly, the widget settings weren't working last time I tried, but they do now. Link to it is in my sig. 

Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

Tomservo3

When I was younger I did. I was cringy as hell, and everyone else I knew was cringy as hell.

I knew 13 year old girls who masturbated to 8 year old boys. South park fangirls.

ZekiiLeaf

Link to my dA page is in my sig

Spoiler

if anybody is lazy as fuck, my dA is beilossom

You got a Racquet! For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

Mine can be found on my slg. I do nothing but bullshit on it.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Brandon Burgan

I had one until I got bored of the site and forgot the password

Soaring Wings
  • Banned
  • I do. I mainly just use it for uploading images, so I can link them into threads. Then I use it to troll the liberals on the politics form, it is astonishing to me just how many retarded communists you get on that site.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ZekiiLeaf

I've already made a post for this, but the beilossom one is old as hell. My new one is in my sig!

You got a Racquet! For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.