TyrannosaurusReich

The Kaiju/Giant Monster Thread

Which movie are you the most hyped for?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie are you the most hyped for?

• Godzilla vs. Kong (HERE COMES THE MONKEY)
    • Godzilla: King of the Monsters (now with 100% more mothra, ghidorah, and rodan)
    • Gamera (may contain turtle meat)
    • Pacific Rim: Uprising (based john boyega)
    • Godzilla: Planet of Monsters (being gujira is suffering)
  2. 2. How was Kong: Skull Island?

• it greatly expanded my dong
    • it was really good, and i'm not MONKEYING around
    • i didn't go BANANAS over it, but i liked it
    • it was okay, maybe i'll buy it on video t-APE
    • it sunk like a lead BABOON
    • I'D RATHER EAT OUT A T-REX'S ASSHOLE WHILE GETTING A RIMJOB FROM A SKULLCRAWLER THAN WATCH THIS COCK-MOP OF A MOVIE AGAIN

166 replies to this topic

Daya

Jesus Godzilla looks so disturbing here

I wouldn't be surprized if Anno helped on the design, considering Evangelion

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

TyrannosaurusReich

Hooooooie I am digging this design, it's creepy as fuck

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

Snes

That poster is so cool holy shit

And I love the name Shin Gojira like, "New Godzilla"

hell yes

For staying warn free for 9 years Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 148 days before it was shut down

TheOneManBoxOffice

Strangely, Godzilla or King Kong is not the first thing that comes to mind for me when it comes to giant monster movies...

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

MAZZ0Murder

The design of Godzilla is neat...not gonna like it if it's found footage/shaky as hell camera for it's style though.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Daya

It's most likely for the teaser, I really doubt Japan would do movies in this style.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

TyrannosaurusReich

That would actually be really interesting if that's the case; I'd like to see Godzilla take on the role of the tragic villain since that's one of my favorite tropes.

oh and i added a new poll because i like polls i guess

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

TyrannosaurusReich

Yeah, I got the news today, tragic as hell :(

But I guess there is a chance of it getting revived? I don't know, I'm not too optimistic at this point

MAZZ0Murder

Pacific almost Rimmed

And yikes! That Godzilla looks SPOOKY indeed.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

TyrannosaurusReich

Kinda late on this (again) but a new King Kong ride has been announced for Universal Studios Orlando

Erroneous Monk

In the spirit of bringing this thread back up, what kaiju films do you find to be underrated?

Watched "Son of Godzilla" the other day, fun little movie with a surprisingly heartwarming ending.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid early Wave Beam, Power Bombs, and Gravity Suit Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Prime 100% Kirbitch For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

TyrannosaurusReich

oh if only it wasn't april fool's tomorrow

The Mountie From Hell

Godzilla's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For taking second place in November's Photopoop contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos