Dopply

Nintendo Switch Thread

2,594 replies to this topic

Whelt

Guess I'll share thoughts

• 100% getting Tropical Freeze. One of the greatest platformers ever, and I'm glad it's getting a second chance on a system people actually own. I wish it would've been a two pack with a DKCR remaster including the 3DS content, but I'm not complaining, and TF on its own is still fantastic.
  • Ys VIII strikes me as a way more appealing JRPG than Xenoblade 2. I'm not sure why, but it might be that the combat looks more involved than the MMO style clicking and waiting of Xenoblade. I still don't know if I'm up for the time investment of a JRPG, but if I do pick one, it would probably be Ys over XC2.
  • Fuck me for buying the Hyrule Warriors DLC on Wii U lol. Probably not going to get it, I liked the game but I've had enough of it with all the time I put into the Wii U release.
  • Might get Dark Souls. I dunno if it's a game that would really appeal to me.
  • TWEWY looks interesting, I like the art style, and I've heard good things. I may check it out after looking up more info.
  • Mario Odyssey balloon DLC seems... weird. Nice bait and switch bringing up Luigi only to have him be the host of a minigame instead of playable. Sunshine outfit is appreciated. Still, I wasn't actually expecting any DLC at all, so something is more than nothing.

Don't really care about the rest of the stuff, but it all looks fine I guess.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

The Pope

TWEWY is my favorite game of all time, period. That being said, this looks to be a reworked port of the iOS version which, while not bad by any means, is definitely inferior. I'll probably get it when it comes out and give my two cents, but even if the controls/combat aren't as good as on the DS and the art style loses some of its charm by eschewing the pixeled nature for a more clean, Flash-esque look,

JaQLkDo.jpg

W2yhJi3.png

it still boasts a great story, great characters, and probably on balance track for track the best OST of any game I've ever played. Seriously, there's not a single stinker among them.

And yes I know "Pope only likes games for their OST" is pretty much a meme at this point, but the gameplay and writing are fucking aces.

Again, time will tell how this version of the game stands next to the DS and iOS versions, but I'll give it a fair shake. I just wish Square didn't have this weird hang-up about pixel graphics, just look at how they butchered FFVI on mobile.

That being said, this is the first time it'll be on a home console, so I'm curious what they'll do about Mingle (basically Streetpass before Streetpass was a thing), which was the only way to level up certain pins. For that matter, while I'm okay with googling Pin level up charts, I can understand that plebs won't want to do that so some kind of in-game way of knowing how to level up each pin would be pretty nice.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

VGFM

I'm glad they're releasing some DLC for Mario Odyssey because I was initially worried they wouldn't release any.  I'm not sure if I'll use this balloon mode very much because I never really focused much on leaderboard bragging rights during my playthrough.

I probably won't buy the Dark Souls remaster unless there's some new content or rebalancing (which it sounds like there isn't).  I hear the Switch version is only going to be 30FPS, which is still an improvement, but there's also (unsurprisingly) going to be PS4/XB1/PC versions that run at 60, so I probably wouldn't buy the Switch version either way.

I already have Tropical Freeze (and regretting my Wii U purchase more with each coming month), and I don't think I'll buy this port if Funky mode is the only new thing, since it sounds like it's just an "easy mode" to make the game more accessible.

All in all I'd say these announcements are good for Nintendo and will probably generate a lot more sales, but few of them appeal to me directly.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

The Pope

The only two games remaining that make me want to linger on my Wii U are Smash and Tokyo Mirage Sessions. The second isn't a deal-breaker, but seeing how much time Nintendo and Atlus put into it, I have to imagine they'd want to port it over to a system that's doing much better (never bought it on Wii U, but I'm holding on just in case they decide to be dicks and never port it). As for Smash, I want some system to play the game on when I have friends over. Once Smash comes to Switch, whether it's a new version or a port, I can safely and guiltlessly either sell my Wii U or, more likely, gift it to my cousin who wanted it.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Whelt

I'll keep my Wii U for as long as it's the best way to play Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Actually I'll just keep it regardless, because I don't get rid of systems.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Ozarhok

I'll still be using my Wii U as a way to play some Wii games like Punch Out and Rhythm Heaven Fever from the comfort of my bed with headphones. That and some Virtual Console games I'd imagine the Switch won't be getting anytime soon.

For staying strike free for 7 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

Whelt

That too, I also use mine for GameCube and Wii.

Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018

Dieathan

Yeah, I can't really be arsed getting rid of my Wii U either since I'm not exactly that pressed for money to do just that. I still have plenty of games I can go back to without having to buy some of them again for Switch, and despite the Switch versions have some slight revisions and new content to make them better overall, they're generally not enough for me to warrant double dipping.

Anyways, as for the Direct itself, it's good to see more of the Wii U's library getting another chance on the Switch, especially Tropical Freeze, though I can't say if I'll buy it again. Funky Kong is a cool addition, but I'm not sure if I would buy the game again just for that alone. And I know Mario sports games aren't much to scoff at these days, but Mario Tennis Aces certainly seems more promising that Open and especially Ultra Smash, and not having played any of the handheld games, I'm interested to see what this Story Mode has to offer. The third-party games are still going strong, and NISA in particular seem to be going all in with the Switch now that they've announced Ys VIII for it, which by the way is a pretty solid action RPG in my opinion from what I played on PS4, and it'll likely use the new translation that they've been working on recently as well which makes it even better.  Then there's SNK Heroines which has me skeptical with how it sounds like an entry-level fighter, but it least seems flashy enough to be entertaining, though I don't see it bringing in any competitive players at all, even less so when KOF XIV is a thing that exists on PS4 and PC which I already have. It has an audience somewhere, but I wouldn't say I'm a part of it until I see a bit more. TWEWY Final Remix is cool to see, and hell I might get it myself if only because such a unique action RPG deserves more attention, and my sister owned the original DS game anyway, so it's not like I have any other way to play it at the moment. And finally there's Dark Souls, which funnily enough I've never played any Souls game before, so maybe this could be an opportunity for me to finally give one a try, assuming I don't end up getting it for PC. The DLC front is otherwise neat but a bit unremarkable in my eyes. Donkey Kong in Mario + Rabbids is nice, and even more characters in Pokken Tournament DX is welcome, but nothing that really catches my attention that much.

For something that showed up practically out of nowhere, and only lasted 15 minutes, I'm pleasantly surprised for the most part, and I'm happy to see some dates for some of the upcoming games the Switch has in store. I know it has a release date now, but I'm still waiting on Star Allies goddamn it.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

kingplatypus

I'm happy Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors are coming to Switch, I never got the chance to play either of them on Wii U. Ys looks kinda cool, but I'm not totally sold yet. Hopefully they put out a demo or something. Probably won't bother with Dark Souls, since I wasn't too crazy about it when I played it on the 360. And of course I'm super fucking excited for Kirby: Star Allies. Really happy that it's not too far from being released as well.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

KingHeavy

My evidence that Funky Kong will have an alternate final boss in space:

For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Cantfly

I have no real reason to get rid of my Wii U at this point, in particular because I transferred all of my Wii data onto it. I'll still definitely be turning it on every once in a while to revisit old games. And my Wii is basically okay for playing Gamecube games via component cables. So at the moment my Gamecube is probably the system that I need the least of the ones I own. With that said though, I don't get rid of consoles, so I have no problem holding onto it. 

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

SushieBoy

For all it's shortcomings the Wii U is still a neat little console with a decent library, I have no intentions on getting rid of it.

Anyways about the di-rect, Tropical Freeze is an absolute get. I will totally buy that game again to show my support for the series, there needs to be a trilogy. Ports for TWEWY and Dark Souls are interesting, I definitely want to check out the former after all this time. Dark Souls is a maybe, if the performance is good then I'll dive into it. 

While all these 1st and 3rd party ports are cool, I want to see more devs going all in on Switch with new games, keep the ball rolling. I also don't want Nintendo to lean on Wii U ports too much after the early success, but I'm confident E3 will bring some big announcements.

Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

trepmaws

Ah, good timing on Tropical Freeze. After playing DKC on SNES classic recently I was actually thinking how great it would be to have either Tropical Freeze or Returns get a Switch port. For as outdone by the Switch as the Wii U is, that system still had a bunch of great games on it, so it's nice to see the highlights of the era won't die with it.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

MemeKirisame

I got to play Odyssey on my student friend's Switch, and boy was it good! The Lake Kingdom looks like some beautiful Vaporwave or Seapunk aesthetic.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

zoc

I have a bunch of VC titles (both on the classic Wii mode and the default U mode) and Wii games and like one Switch title I've barely played atm so I have no reason to trash/sell my Wii U lol. Will prolly get the new Zelda next month tho since it's gotten rave reviews and everyone here loves it.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

The Titan

Anyone who bought Hyrule Warriors on Wii U or 3Ds probably feels like a dumbass now.

WALLMAN

Not really. I had it for 3DS and it got old before I finished the first Adventure Mode map. I didn't touch any of the DLC maps

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

Whelt

Yeah... I liked the idea of the adventure maps, but it required so much grinding that I ended up never finishing the first one. I also never even used some of the DLC.

Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018

Dieathan

The main game was fine, but the Adventure Mode was way too much of a grind for me to go through all the way. I didn't get any of the DLC since there was so much already there to go through, and by the time any of it came out I was already quite fatigued from the game as a whole that I couldn't be bothered.

Unless they somehow make the Adventure Mode less grindy in the Definitive Edition, I don't think I'll bother with it.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TheWackyWeevil

I'm really hoping for Nintendo to bring out a port of Smash Bros 4 and Mario Maker for Nintendo Switch. There's a good chance of it happening as Hyrule Warriors and Tropical Freeze are getting ports. I also hope that Virtual Console comes out on Switch one day.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Classic) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System