Crazy Luigi

Albums You Dislike From Artists/Bands You Like

45 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2017 at 11:13 PM, UnknownMysteryMan said:

I get what Liam said about the songs on The Day is My Enemy being built more for live performances (and granted, I'd still love to see The Prodigy live someday), but personally it's one of the most forgettable albums I've ever heard, and if that other thing he said about this probably being their final album turns out to be true, that doesn't really help.

Also, I've always felt Daft Punk's Human After All only had a few songs worth going back to

For staying strike free for 1 year.

I thought Morning Phase by Beck was just OK. I don't really think it deserved to win Album of the Year. You can kinda tell he's running out of creative steam by now.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

I hated Lupe Fiasco's Drogas Light. The beats are crap, the lyrics are horseshit (He rhymed Atlanta with itself 3 times on Made in the USA, which in itself is a mess of a song) and the features are utterly forgettable. Shit album all around. He was the same guy who made this mind you:

User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016) Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

With the exception of Filth, most of Swans' mid-eighties stuff isn't exactly my bag.  But the one album that stuck out to me as being particularly difficult to listen to was Cop.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

The Gift - The Jam

Cut the Crap - The Clash

Pretty much everything Green Day made after American Idiot

And for a more recent one, One More Light - Linkin Park

Also I thought Life is Peachy was a very good album. It was the album where Davis developed vocally and was more versatile. He also had more powerful uncleans in that album than any other Korn album.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.