HassanLechkar

Post your watermark

57 replies to this topic

MrThisucks

I try try to fuck around with the watermark whenever I can but most of the time its nothing interesting. I liked what taf did here and shook his fucking avatar the whole video. 

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Dark Fox

I add my watermark to any non-tennis poops. It's small and harmless, but I can still flair it for certain situations.

a33a05afa1.png

Ear rape poop
ad56da5151.jpg

YTP copycat
be8818a3c4.jpg

Edited by Dark Fox
fuck spoilers I guess
Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 3 years. For 5 years of virtual cosplay. For introducing TomServo3 to the forum That's a lot of love! For obtaining 50 awards. Anime is shit I'm good at spreading love. but he's a creep and he chipped one of my permanent teeth! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For service! For meeting Benedetto! For being a part of at least one Recommended YouTube Poops article, primarily the September & October 2014 one. For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. We've got to have MONEY! Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thank you very much for your donations. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! 3DS singles He's the leader of the bunch For your interview with Captpan6. For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards October 2014 - "oh yeah mama luigi" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Tiny tennis rackets! Tiny tennis rackets! Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 Best Newcomer 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 April 2014 - Overall, Regular, Brain rape/Rape-core For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10032 words worth in blog entries. Anarchy Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 2nd in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest MMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

RCLeahcar

I only use constant watermarks in my collab entries, but to be honest I don't really stick with a single watermark. My watermark is in a different font and position each time depending on what I feel like. I like change.

In my non-collab poops, past, present and future, I always stick my name in somewhere for a brief moment, whether that's at the beginning, at the end or referenced during the video.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments bubble gum and taffy For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts during the Youchew Valentines 2017 event! EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 3 years. You guessed Ravin's mood! Congrats! User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018
Friendliest User 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HassanLechkar
43 minutes ago, Cyggie said:

HbIDCFw.jpg

What was what meant for?

YES! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

aXis

tG2T5zf.png

It's on the bottom right. My watermark used to be less generic, but it was in the way too much and I decided it was time for a change.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

gwattspc214

Something involving fancy characters. eg:

ցшåπʂքʗ²¹⁴

For staying strike free for 3 years. Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

luislima12

The changing location and changing text are my choices.

default.jpg

Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos

NKpower

Before when I was using my current one (orange in this scary font "YouMurderer BB" in front of a black shadow), I used many different types of watermarks. One includes "Soupbone" font in orange, and one which is a "Peppa Pig" font. There's one watermark that I've used only once and it's just my channel name in a similar font to my current one, but in front of a white outline.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

f8EXIR1.png

Font and Colors may vary

Even though you had not put out a proper article out on your own, you were very helpful in our YouTube Poop articles during your time here, so consider this our last hurrah before moving on with our lives. Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

YTPNerdette

The original watermark I used for two of three collabs I got in was erased alltogether with the last stuff I did in the same folder but I still have the first one in.

IABI_TV_logo.png

Normally used in the upper left corner:

majoroooa.png

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

OmegaPC777

It used to be on the bottom, but now it's (Most of the time) placed at the top, to prevent that Sony Vegas Pro 12 logo from covering it. And also, I now use difference on my watermarks (Mostly). The font I use is whatever I want, but the most used font I use is called Vision Division.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Nice job! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PrinceOfAllToasters

As of the Breakfast collab I started adding a black border around mine because it was blending in too much with the video

FyHCDg2.png

Initially I wasn't going to use a watermark at all, but I wanted to keep my custom made intro for myself and I didn't want my videos getting reposted (At least, as long as my channel stays up)

Although I HAVE been considering releasing my intro

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles for August/September 2015 and May 2016. Best YouTube Pooper 2016 YOU'RE WINNER ! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards mmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver Tier donation group For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

OmegaPC777

I like to experiment with my watermark such as replacing the word, "Omega" with the omega sign, using the initials of my username, using custom characters, and using a font for the capitals and a different font for the lowercase letters.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Nice job! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TehShadzify

Here's the one I've used since the last two years.

eb43f85da5.png

I may update it at some point, but I like it as it is right now

Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Conglaturation ! For staying strike free for 5 years. I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

NKpower

wNNh8km.jpgThe current watermark I use is pretty different than last time. It's basically a new font (which is WarioWare), in orange, sitting on the top right corner, that's slightly transparent. I was thinking about creating a new watermark in future someday.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheWackyWeevil

PhotoI have used this watermark since the poop "Yoffy Returns to Lift a Finger". I think I will be sticking to this watermark for a while, since it stands out.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Classic) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System