supreme_slayer

YouChew Secret Santa (Art Exchange) For 2015 [[SECRET SANTAS POSTED]]

131 replies to this topic

supreme_slayer

Welcome, one and all, back to another YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange! Unfortunately, I was unable to find the previous thread to link to for examples this year, or to copy-paste the rules, so things might have changed a bit since last year. As always, please read the rules of this exchange thoroughly! The purpose of this thread is to give holiday cheer to your fellow YouChewers in the form of art you yourselves made! How it works is explained below.

Participants will have until midnight 12/17/15 to sign up, and gifts will be distributed 12/25/15 (Christmas Day). To sign up, simply post here with the following information:

Spoiler

Username (as written):

3-5 Things You Wish to Receive as Gifts: (These gifts are given to you through PM and follow the rules listed below... READ THEM)

After that deadline, entries will be closed and I will randomly select another participant for each participant to make a gift for, using the other person's "Wish List" and what they may know of the user to make it. Late on 12/25/15 (Christmas Day) I will send out everyone's gifts to the person they made them for, and on 12/26/15 (the following day) I will reveal who made who gifts.

RULES IN DEPTH (Read them, OR ELSE!)

1. You have until 12/17 to sign up for this event, and 12/25 to complete your gift for your assigned secret santa.

2. Gifts can be in the form of pretty much any art you make yourself, including drawings, paintings, digital art, videos, or even music. Dance probably isn't a good idea.

3. You ARE NOT physically sending to, or purchasing, any items for your assigned secret santa. This is purely digit, in the form of a link(s) to art you made, which I send to the other person by PM.

4. You DO NOT have to be a great artist to participate, but you have to at least TRY when making your gift. Effort makes a very huge difference.

5. When you post to join, use the format above to let whoever gets you as their secret santa know what sort of things you like. This could be something like "Iguanas" and "Bananas", or a bit more specific like "A picture of Mega Man doing the splits while fireworks go off in the background". Just don't get too ambitious.

6. Send me a link to your finished work by PM through YouChew by the deadline for gifts. The link should be discreet, and not be easily linked to an account of yours (think imgur, not photobucket).

7. DO NOT sign your piece, or otherwise mark it, with a name/figure your secret santa would recognize as you. This is supposed to be anonymous, with names only being revealed the next day.

8. You MAY host your piece on your own accounts, signed and so on, after the event. We just don't want the surprise revealed early.

9. If you finish your gift early, you MAY make more than one gift for your secret santa, or maybe even make one for someone else. Perhaps even your family?

10. If caught blatantly ignore these rules, you will be banned from future events run by me.

PARTICAPANTS LIST

Spoiler

Format: NAME (page they posted their wish list)

1. AGSMA (Page 1) [[

2. Zwart_Adder (Page 1)

3. Tsar Sparky (Page 1)

4. ravinrabbid123 (Page 1) [[

5. BeanosOnToast (Page 1)

6. TheOneManBoxOffice (Page 1) [[

7. evilsnes64 (Page 1)

8. Cantfly (Page 1)

9. Probo (Page 1) [Done]

10. Life (Page 1)

11. Joosh (Page 1) [done]

12. Eggy (Page 1) pp

13. Powder (Page 1)

14. Doom (Page 1)

15. Crazy Luigi (Page 1)

16. theadventuretimefan (Page 2) [done]

17. Fiddlesticks411 (Page 2) [done]

18. HotFriedSkadoosh (Page 2)

19. Benedetto (Page 2) [[

20. Yitsul (Page 2)

21. dew (Page 2) [[

22. 2xdinosaurs (Page 2) [Done]

23. MidnightMidna (Page 3) [done]

24. Combuskenisawesome (Page 3) [[

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

AGSMA

Sign me in!

As for my wishlist, I was thinking of something less specific, this year. I like to see something picturesque, with a simple color pallete, and my secret santa is free of chosing its themes, as long they're relatable.

Edit: after reading Slayer's post above, I do think I should give some examples of themes that I like: the Yellow Submarine movie, wildlife, my face... I'd also like to see a parody of a movie or documentary poster, like Koyaanisqatsi.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

supreme_slayer

If you could, please post at least 3 things, so that the person who gets you doesn't have trouble coming up with something.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Hosting the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange God the Hedgehog For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Halloween Festival awards. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Apparently I was eligible for this all along. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Certainly quite a few pictures you've made there. For his 2011 Festival contribution

Zwart_Adder

Put me in coach i'm ready.

The things I like

-Jackie Chan

-Goblins

-Hotdogs

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! October 2014 - Overall #DONG Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 3rd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest

Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Tsar Sparky

I will participate this time around.

List of preferred subjects:

1. Huitzil/Phobos from Darkstalkers

2. This new character of mine. 

3. Anything involving aquatic life (preferably shrimp or fish)

4. The Cultists from Endless Legend

5. Industrial-looking ("tin-can") robots.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years User with Coolest Signatures 2014

User with Coolest Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 2013, Best Artist 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 2013, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014

User with Coolest Signatures 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

ravinrabbid123

Aww yeah, count me in!!

My wishlist/interests:

- Pokémon Colosseum/XD/other pokemon media (duh :P)

- How To Train Your Dragon

- Cute fluffy bunnies

-I like comic formats, parodies and crossovers

Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try in on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BeanosOnToast

I'm in!

My Wishlist/Interests:

• Thomas the Tank Engine.
  • British Comics;  (Beano & Dandy).
  • Any abstract drawings.
  • Anything involving old fashioned buildings.
  • VHS Tapes.
  • Anything involving TV Idents; (BBC2, Channel 4).
Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Favorite Staff Member 2017 For meeting ravinrabbid123 and Ninero! For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. Sweet! For getting 20 awards It's a little itchy! Plus my mom says I'm the handsomest guy in school! Congratulations on the millions! Spend it wisely! Now look at this award, that I just found! Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Classic) 1st Place winner of YouChew 9th Anniversary Art Contest For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Friendliest User 2016
Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Bronze donation group Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TheOneManBoxOffice

I'm in. Did it last year. Might as well go for a double.

Wishlist:

1. My character (the character is a fox, not a wolf)

2. Jazz/blues music

3. Black and white movies

4. Final Fantasy

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

supreme_slayer

Everyone should be on there now. Please, feel free to refer other users to join. Usually there are 25 participants every event.

Snes

I'm not all that great at drawing, but I'll give it a go. I can make a song too maybe 

- I like cool spaceships like in Thunder Force 4, Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga...Just like cool sci-fi shit!!! Spaceships blowing shit up!!! Like a big cosmic being tries to destroy the earth but then a lil spaceship comes and goes pewpewpewpew and BAM  the world is saved

- I like Sega consoles too and the Donkey Kong TV show

I'm 6 years old deep down

any art that gets made for me I will love unconditionally 

For staying warn free for 9 years Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 148 days before it was shut down

Cantfly

Signing up for this baby again

Things I like that you can draw

1. One Piece 

2. Hajime no Ippo

3. Mega64

4. Tim & Eric

5. Trailer Park Boys

Comic format or straightforward fanart is fine. You can also combine two categories if you have a decent enough idea. 

Also, supreme, I have the links to the other Secret Santa threads down below for those who're curious.

Spoiler

2014:

2013:

2012:

2011:

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

supreme_slayer

Cool, thanks. I think I am just really bad at using the search function or something. Also didn't realize I'd really been doing this for so long.

Probo

I'll sign up again. Don't have a working tablet until Christmas but I still got a sketch pad, so I can contribute.

Some interests you can go by:

Pokemon/Hilda/Jigglypuff

Isabelle from Animal Crossing

Guinea pigs

US Presidents/Richard Nixon

Muppets

If you know something else I like and want to include that you're free to. You can do basic art, crossover, comic, whatever s'cool with me.

For staying warn free for 9 years Eat da candy it's a little itchy... For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed background card

Designed cards #6, #13-16, #19-20, #25, #29, #31-33, #36-40, #43-47, #50, #52-54, #57, #59, #62, #65, #68, #70-72, #79, #81, #90, #100

Illustrated card #93 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments Contributing banners for the Halloween and Christmas skins For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World during our community challenge event. Fine dined on Norwegian escargot. For clearing Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles & Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Way to go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For taking third place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 1st as "Favorite Staff Member" - 2014 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Best Image Editor 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew, Best Image Editor, and Best Artist, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Oh yeah that reminds me, I bought 5 of each while awards were down For making the Hulkamania and GreenSwampWarrior banners. Placing #4 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived. Here's to the start of a wonderful career. Cheers. Congrats on your masterpiece. For winning second place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

10/31/11 - For coming in 1st in the Halloween costume contest. Your drawing was voted the best!
For drawing an awesome Ford image!

Life

sure why not

Things I like:

• Smash Bros (Melee/Project M specifically)
  • Princess Peach
  • Jigglypuff
  • Team Fortress 2/Mann Vs Machine gamemode
  • Pikmin (Bulborbs/Bulbmin my fav)
  • Gears of War
  • Undertale (Undyne my fav)

These don't have to be all together or anything, just some ideas. If possible, I'd love to have any of these Christmas themed

PS- I promise I'll actually draw my own submission this time. 2 years ago I participated, but ran out of time so I commissioned my brother's help, and he gave me some meme filled garbage that looked like he spent 5 minutes slapping on a paper so he could go back to playing league.

Wads of dosh Super Metroid complete Super Metroid Wave Beam early For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament! Know what I mean? Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For beating Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For finishing second place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Given for putting on the excellent Smash Bros Smackdown online tournaments, complete with prizes. Great work, we thank you for contributing to and pulling together the community! Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Thank you so much for your patronage. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks a lot for the donation Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Joosh

Ah, what the heck. Sign me up, man.

Things you can include:

• Squid Girl
  • Miku
  • Old-school Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Smash Bros.
  • Splatoon
For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Eggy

I'm not passing this up. I have a tablet and I want to give a try at doing one of my first commissions (and getting one in return of course).

Here's a list of things I'd be interested in seeing:

• All main Undertale characters (except Chara). Asgore and Papyrus/Sans are most preferred.
  • An OC of mine Brainy Smurf and Dr. Alphys interacting with each other. For some reason I don't feel like having to make a reference sheet anymore (and I'm kinda busy with life and other things), so I might as well change this request to something else before the deadline. I hope that's fine.
  • The Smurfs' sworn enemy (It should be obvious who this is. I'm not particularly fond of his name so I'm not using it, but I still want him as a gift though)
  • The Flying Dutchman (as in the Spongebob character)
  • Cartoon crossovers! Anything goes.

Also, here's a few guidelines if that's okay. You're free to bend them as you will, but I'd like it if you adhered :)

• Please no genocide-related things/themes if you're doing any Undertale characters.
  • You may put more than 1 character in your piece(s), whether from the same or different franchises (the latter will make it a crossover)
  • Surprise me! But regardless of what you do, I'll still at least like your gift :)
Edited by Eggy
Gee, it sure is BORING around here For coming in 3rd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Powder

OH FUCK SIGN ME UP SLAYER
lesee

• Yo-Kai Watch (ESPECIALLY either Jibanyan, Orochi/Venoct, or Komasan and Komajiro together.)
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Johnny Joestar, Gyro Zeppeli and Diego Brando)
  • Metal Gear (I like the Cobra Unit [or more specifically Boss and Sorrow], Eli and Tretij/Little Mantis [not as a pairing], Volgin and Raikov, and Solid Snake and Otacon)
  • The Evil Within (Either Joseph by himself or Joseph with Sebastian [and maybe Leslie? i dunno])
  • Undertale (either Mettaton EX, Toriel, Asriel or Temmie)

I prefer visual art (like a drawing or comic. Crossovers are welcome!)
But it's all up to you; Whomever my request goes to.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Doom

You know, I feel confident enough to sign up for this again.
Things I like:

* Cosmo (from Sonic X)
* Progressive rock
* King Of Thorn
* Cave Story
* Dragonball Z

For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Crazy Luigi

I suppose I should try my hand at this kind of thing myself. After all, I do need to forgive myself for the last time I participated in this kind of thing in the first place.

Hopefully this time around, I get something good that isn't too complex.

My Wishlist:

1. My 6' tall dragon OC that just recently got completed here (listening to music with headphones).
  2. Something involving the true final boss of Undertale in the Pacifist Mode (preferably either when he's a child or during his first form when going against him).
  3. Something involving the video game Splatoon.
  4. Maybe something involving either Kendrick Lamar or the Death Grips?
  5. Maybe include Papyrus and/or Dr. Alphys from Undertale as well?
BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

supreme_slayer

Just a note, Eggy. You won't know who has you as a Secret Santa, so you can't PM them an image.