Sign in to follow this  
mrdavidatify

Kill La Kill Image Spam.

6 replies to this topic

mrdavidatify

This is where you spam some Kill la Kill images.

I asked Crazy Luigi to see if there is already a thread for that, and there isn't, so I'm free to make this.

Oh and this image is the example. READY. SET. SPAM.

kill_la_kill_by_eko999-d6ra08q.jpg

Also, no naked stuff ;3;

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Newcomer 2016

DiscoGlacier

Well, I don't think Kill la Kill as it is now is popular enough on the site to warrant an image spam thread all its own. When a work gets its own thread, it's because it's so prevalent on the more general threads (i.e. Splatoon and Undertale for the Video Game Image Spam) that it's necessary to branch them off to prevent them from dominating the aforementioned threads. Kill la Kill, and even Studio Trigger as a whole, doesn't seem any more popular than the other commonly featured anime seen in the Manga/Anime Image Spam.

YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

mrdavidatify
1 minute ago, DiscoGlacier said:

Well, I don't think Kill la Kill as it is now is popular enough on the site to warrant an image spam thread all its own. When a work gets its own thread, it's because it's so prevalent on the more general threads (i.e. Splatoon and Undertale for the Video Game Image Spam) that it's necessary to branch them off to prevent them from dominating the aforementioned threads. Kill la Kill, and even Studio Trigger as a whole, doesn't seem any more popular than the other commonly featured anime seen in the Manga/Anime Image Spam.

Well, does this needs to be closed?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Newcomer 2016

DiscoGlacier

That will be for the mods to decide. I did this before with a certain indie horror game, and while that thread didn't get locked, it did die out since there were only a handful of users that posted in it (including myself).

YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

mrdavidatify
2 minutes ago, DiscoGlacier said:

That will be for the mods to decide. I did this before with a certain indie horror game, and while that thread didn't get locked, it did die out since there were only a handful of users that posted in it (including myself).

Okay, Thanks for the advices.

Note: Sorry if we're derailing this thread.

kingplatypus

As I previously said when someone recently tried to make a Nichijou image spam thread, images like these are probably best suited for the Manga/Anime Image Spam or Alternate Animation threads. Like Disco said, usually separate image spam threads are made when whatever series is high in popularity and is dominating other threads. The Splatoon and Undertale image spam threads were made when a lot of people were posting their respective artworks in the video game image spam, and even other image spam threads, and are still ongoing in popularity. As far as I know, Kill la Kill hasn't really dominated any particular threads, even when the show was still ongoing.

Not trying to be abrasive or anything either. Just givin' you some advice since you seem fairly new here to the forums. Hell this thread could go perfectly fine, but we'll see.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.