YamiMario

General Cartoon Network/Adult Swim/Toonami Thread

4,759 replies to this topic

SpamNapkin

This isn't too nostalgic but I remember back around March/April 2008 when Har Har Tharsdays was just called "Thursday Nights" before they premiered a new Chowder they played a short snippet of Duke Kerb Crawler by Pest.

I always thought that was cool because that song always reminds me of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

RATPEZ

Chowder's background music in the show reminds me of Cypress Hill music.

Anyone know about that cartoon network promo with some of the characters sneaking out of a theater to avoid a croud and ended up running like hell from the fans?

I don't know what's called and I like to find it.

Yes, it was a Cartoon Cartoon Promo. I've been trying to find that promo on youtube / internet for a while now but haven't found anything.

SpamNapkin
Chowder's background music in the show reminds me of Cypress Hill music.

oh god

you just gave me a great idea for my next YTP

YA TAKE THE MOON AND YA TAKE THE SUN

YA TAKE EVERYTHING THAT SEEMS LIKE FUN

DROP THE REEFER IN THE BONG AND THEN YOU'RE DONE

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

Spiral
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vE8EDMelo

I remember voting for Ed in 2004.

And Ed won also. I wonder what the elections would've been like for 2008 if they had them.

Yeah, I remember Ed winning. And if they had elections last year, it would probably be Owen from TDI vs. Ben from Ben 10 or some shit like that.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats on winning YCP Trivia! Oh boy, 5 matches! For loving lago! Thanks for all the damn contributions! For writing news.

MrDrunkenFox
And if they had elections last year, it would probably be Owen from TDI vs. Ben from Ben 10 or some shit like that.

More like MUNYAAAAAA vs. MUNYAAAAAA.

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 80 5-star ratings on your videos November 2014 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 52 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - "Rick Perry's Confession" (Overall, Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 281 days before it was shut down pee e

Jayblin

They've aired Pink Panther on Boomerang since last year on a rough estimation, long before they came up with a silly idea of a Baby Looney Tunes lookalike.

Yeah I knew that, I'm just saying that the only reason they put it on Cartoon Network was to promote the new series they plan on showing. If they had never conceived the idea to create a new Pink Panther cartoon, there would've been almost no reason to suddenly put the old Pink Panther cartoons on Cartoon Network, seeing as though most kids these days have no clue who the Pink Panther even is.

Sweeping generalizations ahoy.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Jintai

oh that Fuckin cartoon network, all the good shows are gone now,

no more original warner bros,

no superman,

no batman,

no dexter,

no powerpuff girls,

no knd,

no original pokemon,

no original yugioh,

no jackie chan adventures,

no static shock,

no justice league,

no freakazoid,

no rurouni kenshin (i could never spell his name),

no dragonball, dragonball z, or dragonball gt,

no yu yu hakusho,

no one piece,

no naruto,

no bo-bo-bo bo-bo bo-bo,

and no teen titans (well not on much any more)

What my avatar is doing is what I wanna do to the show organizer

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For donating to the site!