YamiMario

General Cartoon Network/Adult Swim/Toonami Thread

4,792 replies to this topic

_Cristhop3r_

YA VIENE: VOTATOON

SOLO EN CARTOON NETWORK...

It was a pretty good channel in my opinion

Deaniac

Everytime I watch the ending, I imagine CN's current staff as the "thick-headed" buisinessman and Yosemite Sam as CN's fanbase stating how "EVERYONE LOVES CARTOONS".

Then he proceeds to shoot the guy at the end.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

YamiMario

Somebody needs to show this to the current CN staff.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down

YamiMario

Somebody needs to show this to the current CN staff.

Wait, nvm

x5sf8p.jpg

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Best Artist 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down

Cheezy WEAPON

Whoever thought up Johnny Test needs to be shot.

Strapped to a chair, have his eyelids stapled open, and shown all the good cartoons that he stole the jokes from. Then when he finally breaks down, shoot him at his moment of repentance, so his tears and blood become one.

That cartoon alone is what's wrong with animation today. Every fabric of it's being is composed of every bad mistake ever made by any other failure of a cartoon. That cartoon is like it's own special ring in cartoon hell, crowned king of all spoils, his bitches the sluts of 6teen, his Cerberus the amalgamation of Scooby Doo, Huckleberry Dog, and Dino. This very cartoon somehow finds it's way into every time slot, just in time to ruin my lunches and dinner.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Deaniac

Strapped to a chair, have his eyelids stapled open, and shown all the good cartoons that he stole the jokes from. Then when he finally breaks down, shoot him at his moment of repentance, so his tears and blood become one.

That cartoon alone is what's wrong with animation today. Every fabric of it's being is composed of every bad mistake ever made by any other failure of a cartoon. That cartoon is like it's own special ring in cartoon hell, crowned king of all spoils, his bitches the sluts of 6teen, his Cerberus the amalgamation of Scooby Doo, Huckleberry Dog, and Dino. This very cartoon somehow finds it's way into every time slot, just in time to ruin my lunches and dinner.

Taking cartoons seriously = wow.

In any case, I've been checking CN's weekly schedules as of late, and the network is really cutting down on Johnny Test's timeslots, as well as 6Teen's (which only aired once all of last week), so those two shows are definitely getting the ax pretty soon.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Cheezy WEAPON

Taking cartoons seriously = wow.

In any case, I've been checking CN's weekly schedules as of late, and the network is really cutting down on Johnny Test's timeslots, as well as 6Teen's (which only aired once all of last week), so those two shows are definitely getting the ax pretty soon.

I hope so, at least shove them to another slot. I don't know how much coffee drinking talking dogs I can take..

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Cantfly

Out of all of the shows on CN at the moment, Johnny Test definitely isn't the worst. It's still bad in my eyes, but I think you're forgetting what Canada has given the network.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

MrDrunkenFox
no dragonball gt

Thank God.

Out of all of the shows on CN at the moment, Johnny Test definitely isn't the worst.

Oh I humbly beg to differ.

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 80 5-star ratings on your videos November 2014 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 52 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - "Rick Perry's Confession" (Overall, Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 281 days before it was shut down pee e

SpamNapkin

ANIMATION IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

PSE1nf0

On the presentation reel video, I found this comment:

Let's just be happy CN is still airing cartoons. In fact, I just saw a Looney Toons Halloween special last Thursday before Chowder!

And what's with all this bitching about 6teen, TDA, and Stoked? Do you think any other US cable network would accept those shows?

One more thing: After the? Othersiders' Alcatraz special this Friday, CN Real will finally be gone! (unless CN picks up the next season of Survive This)

CN Real is finally closing? Which source the poster hear that from?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years.

Yaminomalex

That "Looney Toons Halloween Special " was an airing of one of those ridiculous Bugs Bunny package films from the 80's that are nothing more than a bunch of shorts horribly edited together in a vain attempt to tell a "story". I saw it with my brother. Those movies are absolutely appalling.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

DMW90
On the presentation reel video, I found this comment:

Let's just be happy CN is still airing cartoons. In fact, I just saw a Looney Toons Halloween special last Thursday before Chowder!

And what's with all this bitching about 6teen, TDA, and Stoked? Do you think any other US cable network would accept those shows?

One more thing: After the? Othersiders' Alcatraz special this Friday, CN Real will finally be gone! (unless CN picks up the next season of Survive This)

CN Real is finally closing? Which source the poster hear that from?

ttipoopfinal":3tunja6i]^

Here's a big clue to your question.

CN has already picked up the second season for Andrew WK's thing and Dude? What Will Happen. Plus don't forget that Sports block they pulled out of their asses and the upcoming hour-long dramas in 2010. CNReal is shrinking but it's not gone yet.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

PSE1nf0

New live-action show premiering on Cartoon Network:

Watching Paint Dry!

For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years.

Deaniac

CN has already picked up the second season for Andrew WK's thing and Dude? What Will Happen. Plus don't forget that Sports block they pulled out of their asses and the upcoming hour-long dramas in 2010. CNReal is shrinking but it's not gone yet.

In that case, there's only one thing left to do:

Simply don't watch it.

Besides, I doubt that "Sports" block is going to last. Isn't that right, Slamball?

PSE1nf0
ttipoopfinal":23m0lfs3]^

Can you guys stop hating ttipoop for once?

I find it odd that Slamball wasn't watched enough to stay up, yet the other live-action shows still are.

DMW90

In that case, there's only one thing left to do:

Simply don't watch it.

That's what I've been doing since it began. Don't shoot the messenger(at least just yet. I'm waiting for the trailers for the live-action dramas before my final judgment is set).

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

Deaniac

Well, I meant some people might watch it just to claim that they hate it, but yeah, don't contibute any ratings to that crap.

Trogdor7190

I was looking at wikipedia, and found this

Bobb'e Says is a comedy clip show series that premiered on August 18, 2009 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time Zone on Cartoon Network. It premiered right before the premiere of Dude, What Would Happen... on Cartoon Network. Is has host Bobb'e J. Thompson watch "funny"[citation needed] home videos and have him make fun of them, while telling viewers how to avoid those situations. and on CN Real shows on Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:00.

I just found that funny.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down